Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Syria.

Jeh himself has compelled Abhiya to keep themselves a secret from Jeh. Is it Abhiya's fault - that they cannot steal two moments away from everyone and be together?

Jeh - you say loves Pia.. is actually trying to keep her away from her soulmate - is that fair.

Jeh tries to insult Abhay infront of Pia - and Abhay keeps quiet - is that Abhay's fault.

My dear.. His life has been ruined due to his family's doing - which is unfortunate. BUT if he is living in a fools paradise thinking that Pia will be his then that is his own fault.

Even at the dance he was more focused on making Abhay jelous rather than sharing any eye contact with Pia the girl he claims to love.

But I love your sentiments and genuineness and guts for this post.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I do feel that as someone ignorant to Jeh's reality, she should clear stuff out 'coz from her perception, he's another Kabir now but it is not unfair to HIM, I don't think so! The minute Pia tells him the truth, he'll go and blackmail Abhay about killing Pia 'coz her 'attitude towards him changed because of Abhay'🥱
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey I agree with you in some points...but I guess piya breaking up with jeh will make him suspicious that abhay might have told her something and thats why she is breaking up with him...so you see even though piya breaks up with him without knowing his true identity, he will think of abhay interfering in their relationship no matter what...this might cause him to get more angry and start behaving like a psycho lover  as SRK in Darrr...I like Jeh's character and cvs have ruined this character completely😡...I hope they change his track and make him positive and BFF of Piya😊
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I do feel that as someone ignorant to Jeh's reality, she should clear stuff out 'coz from her perception, he's another Kabir now but it is not unfair to HIM, I don't think so! The minute Pia tells him the truth, he'll go and blackmail Abhay about killing Pia 'coz her 'attitude towards him changed because of Abhay'🥱

First, I think Pia should find out Jai's reality than clear her feelings for him. Neetz the more she leads him , the worse. True , he will come out charging at  any moment to kill Abhiya, but instead of Abhay taking this threat. I think it's time Abhiya fight !😃
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

hey I agree with you in some points...but I guess piya breaking up with jeh will make him suspicious that abhay might have told her something and thats why she is breaking up with him...so you see even though piya breaks up with him without knowing his true identity, he will think of abhay interfering in their relationship no matter what...this might cause him to get more angry and start behaving like a psycho lover  as SRK in Darrr...I like Jeh's character and cvs have ruined this character completely😡...I hope they change his track and make him positive and BFF of Piya😊

True he might, but look at it a diff way. Love is a strong feeling puja. Maybe , it can led Jai to the light b/c his feeling does seem genuine, and maybe it will melt him. It's better to let him know now , or not  lead him on! b/c if she does it will be too far for his heart to heal. At least this will give his heart time to heal.!😳
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I do admit that keeping Jeh in dark is sort of a betrayal but don't you think Jeh is too violent to accept what's true? He's declared that he can kill pia if abhiya come together. So in this case, it's ok if pia's hiding the truth from him. He is not a guy who accepts a truth unagreeable to him.
chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry but what i feel is its not unfair to jay because he is unfair to abhay and pia. he very well know the face that pia's heart beat for abhay even now. she openly said it to him in forest and she also said that it was nice to have him in her life as a friend. he knows it very well that when pia gets her memory back she will not be with him as the love of her life is abhay. jay just want to keep her in illusion. but my point is how long he can keep her in that state. if the illusion breaks he will kill her. for me jay is unfair to pia and to himself for an extent as he knows its typical one sided love. he is just pushing the limits as much as he can. okey lets take this way if he knows that abhay returned pia her memories back then what his next immediate step?? plain and simple kill her.

now jay started behaving like if she cant be love of my life. she doesn,t deserve to be love of someones life. the decision of his life is in his hands but he cant decide some others life and jay is now want to decide pia's life and main problem in his plans is abhay and he knows he cant beat abhay directly as he tried it already and he knows the result of it. the only way he can control him is pia.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: syria2014

I know the entire forum is pissed at Jeh. Trust me , I am some level too, but it has melted away b/c my love for him is greater than my anger. Mine too but then I do understand his situation. True, I might have brust sometimes like a flame , and been harsh towards him? Who does not? I have done to the same to Damon, Abhay or any character I like. I have criticized them, but in the end I have calm down my temper, and still love them.  You know my feelings about Jeh. I am angry at him, yes but then I can never blame him. I dont know in how many posts have I mentioned it and here I go again -- He has just lost so much that he is just lost his rationality and sanity over it.

Ok enough of that
The real point is here? At first, I was pissed the way Jeh interrupted Abhiya moment, but later when my tempered faded way. Is it really his fault the way he comes charging tomorrow towards Abhiya? Is it really fair to him the girl he loves is sneaking around, and lying to him? Is it fair that he think they still have a shot? Is it fair that Abhiya keeping him in the dark? I know Jai's love has become obession, but is it really fair what Abhiya are doing? Not telling him their relationship. Pia can still break Jai's heart without knowing that they are together. IS it fair to him she is leading him on? Is it fair for him not to think he still thinks he does not have a chance? I do not think any guy would want to see his ex, and his gf romancing. I think any guy would interrupt. Is it fair really! nah! on this basis! 

Its not his fault at all here. I mean if I see my boyfriend with someone who he is still in love with -- that too in arms -- I would go raging in too. Pia is sneaking around with Abhay and still keeping her relationship with Jeh -- and knowing the extent that Jeh loves her -- she is plain wrong here. And I dont blame Abhay here also and that is because Abhay said that they need to hide their relationship from everyone -- he dint say to do that stay with Jeh and continue giving him false hopes. Pia should understand it herself and in a way try to make Jeh understand that she is still not over Abhay and she may need some time. But no -- she is giving him hopes which is very wrong!

As for Abhay he should have let Pia on on Jeh when they came together. This is where he is wrong. He could specifically asked Pia to remain friends with Jeh leading him onto believing Pia doesnt have anything to do with Abhay -- but this "hiding things from Pia" is lame in my opinion.

Agree Jai should not treat Alina so harshly
Agree Jai's some actions are wrong

But this I do not agree.! No matter what, Pia just giving him more hopes up. I do not think that fair?

p.s. all are welcome to comment!

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: syria2014

First, I think Pia should find out Jai's reality than clear her feelings for him. Neetz the more she leads him , the worse. True , he will come out charging at  any moment to kill Abhiya, but instead of Abhay taking this threat. I think it's time Abhiya fight !😃

Well, you have your views Syria, I have mine. I never said what Pia is doing is right. I just said that I don't feel it's unfair on Jeh because he knows how much Pia loves Abhay and that's the whole reason why he could use her against him. Plus, if he can be unfair on Abhay saying his love cannot match up to his and blah blah blah then he shouldn't expect fairness from life either. As far as the not taking the threat and fighting is concerned, if only the CVs thought on those lines, I wouldn't have been this bitter towards them (: