SS || The Story of Soulmates Reunited : Shot-10,41

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Friends!!! Well, this is my First piece of writing which, I want to dedicate to our Prem-Heer, our Harshad-Additi, our Bhondhuzzz. I am missing them like Hell and I know that you all are feeling the same way, after all we are sailing in the same boat. Missing Harshad-Additi TOGETHER...😭

I was just going through a book, umm a 'True Love Story', I loved the book n thought to share it with you guys by writing a SS based on this story...😊

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Book : Only Love is Real                                   Author : Dr. Brian Weiss

We all have soulmates, someone who is special to us. In this story, psychiatrist and past life therapist Dr Brian  Weiss describes the Extra-Ordinary case of two  of his patients, whose shared lives and lifetimes unfolded quite separately in his office. Could they have LOVED - and LOST - EACH OTHER across time?

Dr. Weiss explains that you may be awakened to the presence of your soul companion by a look, a dream, a memory or a feeling. Finding and re-uniting with your soulmate will bring you profound bliss and happiness, safe in the knowledge that "You are together always to the end of time."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Well friends, this is a true story which I have edited...A LOT πŸ˜†. This SS is more or less based on this story. Some of the sentences and paras have been directly taken from the book..I couldn't afford to edit them πŸ˜•. Here I will be playing the role of Dr. Weiss πŸ˜‰. Hope that you would like the way I have narrated it. 😊 Enjoy n feel free to comment or criticize  πŸ˜†...Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The Story of Soulmates Re-united

Preface

There is someone special for everyone. He travels across the oceans of time and the depths of heavenly dimensions to be with you again. He looks different, but your heart knows him. You are bonded together throughout eternity, and you will never be alone.

Your head may interfere: "I do not know you." Your heart knows. He takes your hand for the first time, and the memory of his touch transcends time and sends a jolt through every atom of your being. She looks into your eyes, and you see a soul companion across centuries. Your stomach turns upside down. Your arms are gooseflesh. Everything outside this moment loses its importance.

He may not recognize you, even though you have finally met again, even though you know him. You can feel the bond. You can see the potential, the future. But he does not. His fears, his intellect, his problems keep a veil over his heart's eyes. He does not let you help him sweep the veil aside. You mourn and grieve, and he moves on. Destiny can be so delicate.

When both recognize each other, no volcano could erupt with more passion. The energy released is tremendous.

You may be awakened to the presence of your soul companion by a look, a dream, a memory or a feeling. You may be awakened by the touch of his hands or the kiss of her lips, and your soul is jolted back to life. The touch of your beloved, reaching across the centuries, to kiss you once again and to remind you that you are together always, to the end of time.

This story is about soul mates, people who are bonded eternally by their love and who come around together and together again, life after life. How we find and recognize our soul mates and the life transforming decisions we must then make are among the most moving and important moments in our lives.

Destiny dictates the meeting of soul mates. We will meet them. But what we decide to do after that meeting falls in the province of choice or free will. A wrong choice or a missed chance can lead to incredible loneliness and suffering. A right choice, an opportunity realized, can bring us to profound bliss and happiness.

Heer, a beautiful woman began therapy with me because of her profound grief and anxiety after the death of her mother. We began the journey back to distant times, with lifetimes awaiting us to re-discover them...re-discover the truth.

At the same time that Heer was undergoing past-life therapy with me, I was also treating Prem, a charming person who was also suffering from grief. Hi s brother had recently died in a tragic accident. In addition, problems with his mother and secrets fron his younger days seemed to be conspiring against him.

Prem was burdened with despair and doubts, and he had no one with whom he could share his troubles. He, too, began a search into ancient times to seek solutions and healing.
Although Heer and Prem were in therapy with me during the same time period, they had never met each other, as their appointments were scheduled on different days of the week.
Usually I have treated couples Together, who have discovered present day partners and loved ones in their past live in their hypnotic state. It is only afterward, after emerging from the relaxed, hypnotic state, that they first discover they have been watching the same scenes, feeling the same emotions. It is only then  that I also become aware of their past life connections.

But with Prem and Heer everything was reversed. Their lives, and their lifetimes were unfolding independently and separately in my office. They did not know each other. They had never met. Even I, seeing them both separately and having no reason to suspect a link between them, did not make a connection. Yet they seemed to be describing the same past lifetimes with stunning similarities of detail and emotion. Could they have loved each other across lifetimes? In the beginning none of us was aware of the gripping drama that had already began to unfold in the unsuspecting serenity of my office.

I was the first to discover their connection. But now what? Should I tell them? What if I were wrong? What about the patient-doctor confidentiality? What about tinkering with destiny? What if a current life connection was not in their plans?
Prem was finishing his therapy and would soon leave the country. There was an urgency to my decision...It is a story of destiny and of hope. It is a story that happens silently every day.

On this day, someone was listening.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Don't forget to press the like button πŸ˜ƒ and do let me know what you think...Loads of Love to all of you guys β€οΈ and yes, Missing Premeer like hell. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

INDEX

Preface - Page 1

Shot 1 - Page 3

NOTE

Shot 3 - Page 13

Shot 4 - Page 18

Shot 5 - Page 22

Shot 6 - Page 25

Shot 7 - Page 26

Precap - Page 32

Shot 8 : Part A - Page 35

Shot 8 : Part B - Page 35

Official Banner - Page 38

Shot 9 Page 39

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

The End

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

woww...wonderful concept...πŸ‘

plzz update soon...cant wait...😍😍
Edited by premiti - 12 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail

for the new ss...
The concept is awesome!!

Really looking forward for the first chapter...

Do add me to ur pm list!!

Continue soon!!!

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
-Reserved-

edit: sorry for late comment ... was busy!
anyway great concept! would love you to continue ... and I'm glad you are continuing it!
will read the first chapter soon and comment πŸ˜³
Edited by -Abigail- - 12 years ago
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept!
pls add me in ur PM list
cont soon...
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazinggg...loved it!!!!

it was hatkehhπŸ˜‰!!!

do update sooonnneeerrr plzzz
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super super super cute concept... woow evevry 1 has gt sm1 so may be i????
no no no thinking so far...
anyways plz plz plz add me 2 ur pm list i wld love to read its awesome... and especially its on premeer... so pretty soon update...

u'll add me na??????

thank u 

love
vrushika
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept ...πŸ‘
add me in ur pm list ...
can't wait for the next part ...
please update soon ...
Scribbler184 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

for the new ss...
The concept is awesome!!

Really looking forward for the first chapter...

Do add me to ur pm list!!

Continue soon!!!

Thank u sooo much... It really means a lot. Will surely add u to the pm list...well, u will be the first person in my first pm list !!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†...it really feels great to read ur comment. 😳 Thank u so so much for the support n u too take care...😊
Scribbler184 thumbnail
[QUOTE=vrushika]super super super cute concept... woow evevry 1 has gt sm1 so may be i????
no no no thinking so far...
anyways plz plz plz add me 2 ur pm list i wld love to read its awesome... and especially its on premeer... so pretty soon update...

u'll add me na??????

thank u 

love
vrushika
[/QUOTE

aww...thank u so so so sooo much Vrushika. Seriously loved ur comment, n must be having a soul mate too...well, what's wrong in dreaming..πŸ˜‰ after all we all are phreamers... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ.
Will add u too the pm list n ur comment is really encouraging...am having my exams right now but I will definitely post the first shot in a few days...
Will surely add u...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u for such a sweet comment...

Take care n Loads of Love to u too...πŸ˜ƒ