Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetshine

WHOA...ye kya DHAMAKEDAR update tha😲👏👏

ok YAYY first one to comment😆😃
OMG Rey nd Sharon donate deir blood awww😳...no guess y Sharon's blood grp matches😆😉
But dat was an AMAZING update👍🏼...really awsum...aww Vicky drops Neha home how cute😍
but d most TOUCHING scene was d ending😳...WOW dat was really beautiful...d pain Rey felt 2 go near her nd to c her in dat condition espcially her not talking at all😔...it was SAD but beautiful😍
cnt wait for ur next update😃...hope Kria gets well soon😳
nd thnx for d pm😃

Thnx for liking. First time i have writed something so emotional. And i am happy that a succeded in it.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

Well keep thinking, thnx for telling me. It helps me very much. Thnx for liking

I have an idea. But dont wana guess it ... Ur most welcome... Glad to help. WIll keep on telling in future also 😊
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved how you showed reyam's dosti together it was soo sweet and i love the different couple scenes and rey is just picturing him and kria but best was when he's talking to kria update soon!!! 😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant part
 continue soon
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg awesome yar plz continue soon mdieying to read wat will happens 
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing luved every bit of it
do continue soon

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

First sorry guys, i am really sorry for not updating last week, i forgot and went out to learning driving with my dad. I am really sorry.

And thank you all sooo muchh for your lovly comments. You guys don't know how much they means to me. I just love every comment i get. Thanks so much for your comments.

Chapter 4

The hand he was holing in stared responding, and stared make movements, He got of from the stool and ran out.

He yelled for the doctor.

Swayam and Sharon came up to him asked if Kriya was OK, HE told them that Kriya's hand responded to him. And all of them was happy.

A doctor came running, he was really handsome ore should I say HOT.

They doctor came up to them

Dr:- What happened?

Swayam and Rey looked at him

and the doctor understood what they thought about.

DR:- HI, I am Armaan Malik. And I am going to take care of this patient from now on.

R:- But...

A:-I Know I was not here earlier because I was on a operation.

Rey nodded and told him about Kriya. He went in and saw that she has woken up.

He exclaimed her, and came out.

Dr. Armaan scratched himself on him forehead and asked Swayam and Rey to follow him to his cabin.

And so did they. Sharon was also going with them when Dr. Armaan

said it would be better if she would be with Kriya. She nodded and went to her room.

Swayam and Rey came into his cabin.

A:- Guys please take a seat. Swayam and Rey did as he said.

He stared talking about Kriya, her health and everything.

R:- Doctor, please come to the point, Rey said.

A:- I am sorry but I don't think that Kriya can't never dance or walk her in her life.

When Rey heard it, it was like the world has stop. Swayam saw it and called out his name many time, but Rey was in his world.

And there he could just hear was that Kriya will not able of dance and walk in her life because of his one mistake. She will have to suffer her whole life.

He went out from the cabin he couldn't hear Swayam yelling his name. Rey went out from the hospital when he heard bells. From a temple. Rey started walking to it.

He got in the temple and started to pray. And was asking for forgiveness of his mistake. And make Kriya well. He could take all that but just make Kriya well. He will not able see her in that state because of him.

He went back to the hospital. And back out side Kriya's room. He saw Sharon helping Kriya with her medication. And Kriya had a smile on her face.

Sharon for once was also smiling at her.

Rey hated himself for doing all this. He hated himself from the core of his heart.

Next morning:

Swayam woke up, Rey as he had slept the whole night outside Kriya's room, thinking about all that has happen and he fell a sleep.

Inside Kriya's room. Sharon had also slept, with her head on Kriya's bed.

She woke up when she felt a hand on her should which was Swayam's hand. He told her to be quit. Both went out side.

Sharon was hell shock to seeing Rey in this state, he looked like someone had died. And hasn't slept for days.

She ran to him and laid her hand on his shoulder.

SH:- Rey what has happen to you?

She didn't get a answer. She started shacking him, but still no response.

She looked at Swayam for help

SW:- Sharon, Rey has been like this since yesterday. After he got to know about Kriya.

SH:- What has happen to her?

SW:- The doctor said that she will able to walk or dance her whole life, And he thinks it is his mistake. And...

Swayam stopt when her heard something falling falling down, he looked at that way and saw Smritti, she had a tiffin in her hand which fell from her hand. Sharon and Swayam ran to her. To get a hold of her because she was about to fall down.

They seated her beside Rey. How still not responding.

Smritti looked at Rey he was like a dead body. She felt bad for him. This had effected on him more than her, she also understood that he loves her daughter very much. Can't see her like this.

She stopt crying and layed her hand on Rey's shoulder. Which Rey responded to.

Rey hugged her. And cried his heart out, Smritti hugged him back and let him cry out his pain.

Armaan came after awhile to tell her the truth, when he saw Rey hugging Smritti and crying. He could see pain in his eyes. For Kriya. Swayam and Sharon came forward, to talk to him. He told them that he was going inside to tell Kriya.

Swayam and Sharon nodded their heads. And told Smritti and Rey it.

All of them them looked in to the room from the window from out side. It was a window which you could look in to but the patient can't look outside.

They saw Kriya's changing expressions. Happy to sad.

Armaan came out side and told them to go inside as she needed there support. All went inside except Rey.

When they came in they where shocked to see... 

Sorry for the cliffhanger, i am going to watch Tittin as it has come on thearthe here. And i am a big fan.😳

PL leave long and nice comments and plase don't forget to hit the like button😳, pl ignore the mistakes, iam in a bit hurry

Note if you don'tget pm its becouse you havn't add this account to you buddy list pl addd this acoount to you pm list

MaaneetAminapm:

http://india-forums.com/member_profile.asp?PF=666575

Amina

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its not fair am feeling like am hanged on an hanger  wanting to know what happens next plz update soon
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww...poor rey...
feels so guitly...cried his heart out at smritti.. 😭
super writing, though...👍🏼
waiting 4 ur return..
hope u enjoy urself! 😊
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
woman!! WE NEED AN UPD8!!! I SOO HATE FOR DIS ADHA-ADURA UPD8!!!
wat yaar! pl pl pl upd8 fast!
n pl pm me 2!