rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb.. Waiting for next part...
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The story line sounds really convincing and m waiting for the next part
can me PM me the next part as soon as u write it??
I don't wanna miss any part
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice..I love the FF title..cont.soon & PM ;)
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good one! can't wait for the next update! 😊
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😊nice beginning yaar just try to update it monthly or something but loved this it was really good!!!
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING!!!!! love love love!!! pm me plzz if u can :)
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is really good! Please update and pm if you can :D
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Amina dis is sooo AMAZING😃...i lyk d title u gave😆
but d story LUV it d way u hav written it😳...much better den wat happened nd din happen in d show😆 😛lolz Vicky was soo cute nd adorable😳 falling in d pool nd den getting jealous of Rey 🤣hahaha 
plz do update soon wenever u can😃...cnt wait to read wat happens next😃
Bakho.RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool starting!!...  😊 update soon... nd do pm me!!! 😃
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rey was going back to college and Vicky was fallowing him. Rey was super angry at him and Sharon.

V:- Rey, please stop I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that I am sorry.

Vicky catches up with him and maked him stop.

V:- I am sorry I shouldn't have think that you was trying to steal deewani from me.

R:- Dewaani?

Rey rolled his eyes and said

R:- Vicky everything not about Neha. How could you keep the truth away from about the speech why Kriya slapped me. How could Sharon do something like that this is not fair. It was really mean of you all to keep this away from me.

V:- Sorry dude, Sharon had strictly told us that we shouldn't tell you anything about this I'm really sorry.

Then a guy came running to Rey and said that Kriya is in store room and many things have fallen in there, she can't come out and she is not even responding if she is in there. They think something has fallen on her and fainted or she is...

Rey didn't let the guy complete the line and said

R:- Don't dare to say that. And runs down tot the store room. On the way he thought about the work he gave her this morning she had to clean the whole store room. Now he was really angry at himself h cam there and pushed aside the crowed. How was just standing there and not doing any thing. Swayam was trying to break in but he couldn't.

R:- Swayam don't stop trying we have to open it. All other the weakling and dazzlers boys came hand helped them. Finally the got the door open. Rey ran in to look for her.

He was screaming:

Kriya, baatcutter Miss. Dheradun. Bu no response. Then he heard a little sound from Kriya. He ran up to her. Her half body was under a big bookshelf. Rey saw here got a bit panicked. He yelled for the other guys and they came fast up to them. They toke the books away from there fast and then lifted up the big bookshelf. Vicky called for a ambulance,

Rey lifted up Kriya and carried her out. Where the dazzling and weakling girls was standing. All of them toke her to rehearsal hall, because all of them knew no one dared to come in there the crowd was fallowing them. Just look at Kriya. Meanwhile Kriya had fainted.

All of them Came to rehearsal hall. Sharon and Neha got a big soft mat. And Rey placed her there trying to wake her up. When he place her he saw that she was bleeding her head at the back.

R:- Baatcutter pl get up na I am really sorry. I will never do that again to you. Please get up na. Romira , Chabilal wants his Romira. Pl wake up I am really sorry I will never do anything like this again.

All other, except from Vicky and Swayam was confused. What Rey was talking about. But didn't ask because right now Kriya was more important than this questions.

After awhile the ambulance came and toke Kriya to the hospital.

All the way Rey was holding Kriya's hand. When they came to the hospital. They toke Kriya to emergency room. After short the dazzlers and weakling came to hospital. Rey was passing froward and back. Neha was sitting and crying Vicky was consoling her. Sharon was sitting in tension the doctor hadn't come yet. She was still in there and examing Kriya. A nurse came out from the emergency room. All run up to her

R:- Nurse is she all right.

NU:- Listen, we can not say anything right now you have to talk to the doctor. But the patient, have lost very much blood.

And she got from there All got just more tensed listening to this

So heres the next part, hope you like it.

NOTE:- 

IF YOU DON'T GET PMS IT'S BCS YOU HAVEN'T ADD THIS USERNAME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

Add this username to your buddy list if you want pms

MaaneetAminapm:

Amina