Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: varun.tap

jo addmi andar se achcha hota hai na wo ek baar achai nahi dikahta hai veer ko app achcha mat kahye wo sirf majnu hai bus...jiske liye maa baap rishte natte koi maine nahi rakhta hai siwaye apne pyaar ke aise logo ko app achcha manti hogi par mai nahi aur tapasya adar se to buri hai he nahi...wo baat app janti hai par manti nahi...par veer ki intention iska saboot hai ki wo kaisa insaan hai.   chalo mai chala sone...πŸ˜†

atleast usk pyaar kissi evil aurat ke liye nahi hai!! so uski yeh galti ki apni maa ki nahi suni maafi layak hai. aur vasie bhi iss baat ki usse saza bhi mili icchha se kucch dino ke liye bicchad kar!!aur vasie bhi agar uski mai itn eacchi hoti toh shayad sabhi veer ko kucch na jucch kahte!!
now i m also going 2 sleep. gud nite 2 u & oders!! sweet dreams!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, why am i not surprised with some wishes  ??? this show really brings the best out of ppl...negative show brings just the negativity in a person ...
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that nani will do some thing today. She will snatch the baby after she/he is born and give to Tapasya asking them to leave the country with the baby. Thus Ichcha's baby will be brought up by Tapasya and her baby will be by Ichcha. Edited by Desdemona - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sayali_babes

Muktha-----I wish your mother had drunk some ill thing when you were in her womb. 🀣

Mods note

If the post or someone's comment is offensive then that can b reported but no member has the right to make such personal remarks against any real member's mother or her womb in a public forum just because of fictional characters in the show

Consider this as your final warning ..any such remarks made in the future will now lead to a direct ban

Uttaran Dev team
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
crisps21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kaun kehta hai ke Tapasya ne Vansh and/or Ichha ka bura nahi chaha?? Wo episode yaad hai kisi ko jab Vansh aur Ichha ka romantic scene chal raha tha aur Tappu dear "as always" kamrey ke darwazey par khari eavesdrop kar rahi theen.
Ichha ko khush dekh kar, unhone apne aap se waada kiya tha ke agar hum khush nahi hain, to hum tumhein bhi khush nahi rehne dengay.
Jab KHUD hi Vansh ki ghalatfehmi door ki thi - ke wo aur Veer apni shadi se khush hain - tab bhi dil mein sirf yahi khayal tha ke Veer usko apna ley... aur jab Vansh ke dil mein phir se shak aur nafrat ke beej boye, tab bhi sirf yahi maqsad tha ke Ichha khush na reh sakey... 
Jaisa Ichha ne apni shadi ki raat Tapasya ko kaha tha (uss historic thappar se pehle) ke tu kisi se pyar nahi karti... aur tu apni khushi nahi, meri aankho mein aansu dekhna chahti hai... 200% correct.
That's what Tapasya always did... tried to overlook whatever happiness she got from wherever she could, and snatch away whatever happiness Ichha was either getting or going to get!

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mods note

If the post or someone's comment is offensive then that can b reported but no member has the right to make such personal remarks against any real member's mother or her womb in a public forum just because of fictional characters in the show

Consider this as your final warning ..any such remarks made in the future will now lead to a direct ban

Uttaran Dev team

Hey Mod,

Correct me, please do, if I'm wrong, but ain't it against IF CoC to bash characters of a show?😲 I think it is.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kruthika.N

Hello Members,

Lately we have come upon several problems in the forum that needed to be dealt with, so the Dev Team have come up with a set of rules that can be referred to incase there are any such issues in the future. Hopefully this set of rules are clear and understandable to everyone😊

• IF COC: All members must follow the IF Code of Conduct at all times. As we are aware that many of you are new to IF, the following link has been provided. Pls refer to it if you have any questions regd the COC. https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4420
  • Bashing: Please refrain from abusing/bashing any actors and/or members. It will NOT be tolerated at all. Constructive criticism of any character in the serial is allowed but not direct bashing. If anyone is found bashing any actor or a member of this forum, the Dev Team will have to take strict action against the member in question.
  • Appreciation Threads: The main issue in this forum is "Appreciation Threads". We definitely have many of them in this forum, so a request to all fan-groups - please stick to your own appreciation threads and don't get into any sort of fights or personal attacks in each other's appreciation thread. For example, if your are a Veer-Ichha fan  then stick to only Veer-Ichha App thread. The same goes for Veeya and VanCha fans as well. If any member is posting anything offensive in another Appreciation Thread then instead of counter-attacking that member, simply report the offensive thread and step out of that thread without any arguments. The one who starts the attack is at fault for sure and will face the action but at the same time one who quotes the offensive post and will get into arguments with that member is equally at fault and will also face similar action. So the best way to maintain peace in all the app threads is to stick to your own app threads and make sure you are discussing only about that couple for whom the thread is made and not making fun/sarcastic remarks about some other couple. The Dev Team will be continously watching all the App Threads.

For the full form, members pls refer the topic "Uttaran rules and regulations".πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold underlined: We-ll?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Muktha-----I wish your mother had drunk some ill thing when you were in her womb. 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by ankit_34 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Mod,

Correct me, please do, if I'm wrong, but ain't it against IF CoC to bash characters of a show?😲 I think it is.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Its is against rules as well ..but just compare the offence of bashing a fictional character and bashing a real member's  Womb and then see which holds more importance ..ask the question to yourself ...u might get a proper answer 😊

As far as bashing characters is concerned ..chk the other thread Mukhta created for bashing Ichha's character where she is openly warned yesterday itself  ...

so rules r same for every offense ...question the mods after checking the facts 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Lol, why am i not surprised with some wishes  ??? this show really brings the best out of ppl...negative show brings just the negativity in a person ...

arrey jaya ji kyue bechari unn dono ko app negative keh rahi hai...πŸ˜†