Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

and this is the diff , veecha fans were  very much disgusted with tappu pregnancy and all

but never ever i read a post saying tappu's child should be killed

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Are you tapasya fans for real guys?..

mukta is not tapasya's uttaran for icchha..
she left the baby on road for whatever noble or foolish reasons..
iccha gave love, shelter and protection to the baby..
not reporting to police is a mistake yes... crime NO..
for when you find a baby girl left by roadside, railways and bus stands, in dustbins... you assume that the baby is abandoned by her parents..

yes icchha is wrong..
veer is cruel..
jogi is shameless..
damini is a maid,,
mai is two faced..
what the heck..
chalo the whole world is at fault and tapasya is the victim..

but people wishing for a woman to never be able to become mother is bad enough but wishing for a pregnant mother to loose her unborn child is INHUMAN..

i wont ask you to grow up... for even kids show more mature thinking..
so may be "get a life" isn't exactly a bad idea..
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

and this is the diff , veecha fans were  very much disgusted with tappu pregnancy and all

but never ever i read a post saying tappu's child should be killed

Not only that veecha fans have always accepted that Ichcha sometimes does foolish and dumb things and Veer also sometimes acts brainless although we love them very much. When Ichcha hid the truth from Veer we all Veecha fans said she is doing wrong. And we Veecha fans also want Mukta back with Rasya. But they ( Tappu fans ) will defend Tappu no matter WHAT she does..even if it is a sin or a crime...and they usually mix real with reel. We Veecha fans usually dont and thats also a diff.
voiletnikki thumbnail
Very Sad,

human being is important to every one , if taps missed her baby that's her mistake, not Iccha mistake.

Iccha is having more human being more than other , that's y she was adopt  the  baby , how can curse un born baby.

But HOW CAN SOMEONE WISH THAT an unborn child die to teach his/her parents a lesson???
nirankesan thumbnail
hi friends,we are not cruel ,we got wexed with Iccha.how long we can tolerate veer and iccha foolishness.any one likes to help a person who wants to come up in life.Iccha or Veer cannot protect them sel or punish people who can hurt them.then whats use in living.Not that I will throw iccha kid.being ignorant is also a sin
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrishu&shristi

i am damn damn sure nani will some ill thing so that iccha has to loose her unborn baby.like she will mix something in her food or drink which will either kill the baby or the baby will be born as abnormal baby if worse then iccha will loose her baby n will cannot never conceive again like tappu.because nani can never think good for iccha even if she gives her life for her.also remeber the promo say "nani ka kaun sa kadam lega iccha ke zindegi ka naya mord.she is dark women.jise tappu ke aage sahi galat kuch nahi dikhta

budhiya ne jogi ke aata hi kaise palti maari.kaha to keh rahi thi... ki iiccha ki nazar lag gayi tappu ko...sach divya jab bhi hum us chuhiya ko garbhwati awasta mein dekhte hain...😡 aur phir phatak se boli ...hum ashiwad denge to hamari tappu ko bhi ashirwad milega..aur phir...ajanme bache se kaisa bair... garbad hain boss...jogi is musibat ko delivery se pehle iccha se mat milwana...seedhiyo se dhakel degi use jalankhor buddhi ...aur phir bolegi... ram hi rakhe... 
Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunrise35

Hi Lemna(sorry i dont know ur name)

dear why r u wasting ur precious time trying to tell these kind of sick people🤢..they are more evil than tappu & nani..woh dono to in logonke samne bacchhi hai..while cursing Veecha & thinking bad abt them, they are forgetting that they are cursing the sweet, innocent unborn child who don't know that such kind of cruel people do exist(now i am damn sure they really exist in real world too) i feel like puking🤢 after reading their thoughts..they are so connected with this fictitious character that they don't even realize they are thinking of killing someone😡  bhagwan hi bachaye aise logon se..

👍🏼 exactly

Originally posted by: sayali_babes

Muktha-----I wish your mother had drunk some ill thing when you were in her womb. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
👏
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah veer really deserve this...🥱
[/QUOTE]he should feel something like, then he understood others problem, which who making mock and wanting bad from god 🥱...ichcha have no problem...🥱
[/QUOTE] Varun i think then Tapasya should too go through all that the same way she has put all others into to understand  the pain she has caused others  ..e.g becoming a widow ( i will never wish that because it's horrible for a  woman  and as a woman  not suitable for me to wish for others even for fictional characters.. i am just giving you example)..and don't say that she wasn't happy with vansh's death ..just check the episode  when she threw the memory card of Sid's phone how happy she was Thank you Vansh Bhaiya your death gave me my life ..how happy she was at that time smiling at someone's husband's  death ...can you elaborate where Veer wanted bad from God for Tapasya ..he only said Tapasya paid for her sins she herself said .that ... ...he was not dancing , he didn't even say Thank God ..what you want him to do cry for her after so much pain she caused  him and ichcha have  no problem OMG if i am wrong she was shocked and still she is wishing for Tapasya to live a good life and be happy  .. .come on buddy whats  wrong with you .. ..they are mistaking for not contacting police but not crime for that they deserved to punished like that  and why are you puinishng the innocent baby in between ...
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

i can answer u back
but i wont
coz atleast 2 talk 2a  person they must have some standard

when u curse others but cannot accept the same for urself it shows that ur wrong and that is when u lose ur own standard.So plss dusro ki standard ki fikar karna chodo and concentrate on urself😉