Madhuri Dixit Nene to add sparkle to reality show?

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Now I have seen in all! 😲

Bigg Boss 5: Madhuri Dixit Nene to add sparkle to reality show?

Source: Nishant A Bhuse   |   Last Updated 14:01(19/09/11)

Mumbai: Sanjay Dutt, the host Bigg Boss 5 is likely to come face-to-face with his ex flame- Madhuri Dixit Nene, who is likely to be a part of the reality show Bigg Boss. Madhuri has apparently been approached by Endemol and Colors to be part of the show's fifth season.

Madhuri's plan to relocate along with the family to Mumbai from US, seems to be planned strategically, for the show. According to sources, Madhuri has been given a hefty amount, by the producers of India's biggest reality show, for a special appearance in the Bigg Boss house.

Madhuri, who is starting her new innings in Bollywood, wants to begin it with a 'bigg' bang and this reality show is apparently considered lucky for those who want to get back to the industry.

Sources say, Madhuri will be paid equivalent to international boxer Mike Tyson will be getting paid while actor Babara Mori's remuneration is still being worked out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Big Brother or Bigg Boss...I think it's a load of crap but fun to watch pple make a fool of themselves 😆 so-called celebs desperate for fame. What on earth is Madhuri thinking? 👎🏼 That aside, I'll stil watch it 😆 Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Madhuri's lost her spark.. but but but.. it'll be interesting to see her in BB.. i wanna see how the other housemates suck up to her.. not in the literal sense.. 😆😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It certainly came out of the left wing and will give BB5 the buzz for this season!
Would be interesting to see if Madhuri can keep up her American accent for long. Oh, shoot...they have to speak Hindi only. Oh well. Mads and Sanju face2face..even better!
Big Brother UK has already started. But it's a pile of cack this season.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think she will come for 2 days and live separately in a place where there is no camera !!

Like for last season they had that other female on the show for 2-3 days !!!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Instead of hosting I wish Sanjay too was in the BB house with her... That would have been something to look forward to... 😆

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm, don't know if this is true, hope not though don't want to see her on a silly reality show like this.

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Instead of hosting I wish Sanjay too was in the BB house with her... That would have been something to look forward to... 😆

yea.. seriously.. he qualifies to be an inmate

checkered past - check
drugs addiction - check
criminal record - check

by the same token.. Sallu should be thrown in there too..😆

Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago