Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MadameX

Srsly can't wait for Ishaan's transfer...Suhana needs breath of fresh air. πŸ˜†

sach mein sayaad iss pagal khane se nikal kar suhana mein kuch akaal aa jaye
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I got more bummed abt Who is Bhabhi ? Who is Didi ?   πŸ€’   Sach main Fir mera maan hi nahi kiya kya dekhen !!!!! I only heard the eye lock scene !!!! Sheer torture by suhana AMi 

Another thing Do U guys agree that Disha shouldn't greave for Khushi ?  Just participate in marriage full-form !!! I kinda disagree . 

Nets Ek scene sheer hai toh duja sava seer...both college scenes and terrace scenes were  worst...

and even I disagree with kashyaps when they expect disha to take part in the function forgetting every thing that happened to her ,its not easy to come out of things that easily as the days will pass,she'll feel better but in one day they want her to overcome...then its too much...and on top of that even Ilesh's case...so here its obvious Disha would be upset
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Sahi kaha Di...Suhana Bajpayi thi tab toh thik thi...jaise hi Kashyap bani aur inki hawa lagi...badal gayi

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Why, she didn't grieve for the baby? πŸ˜• If she didn't, then ya she should...didn't Khushi mean a lot to her?

That's the thing , Ekta , Disha is sad for Khushi & Ilesh both crying , Suhana comes says nice things then rest of the family comes but they took it as if Both Suhana - Disha r bummed abt it still . πŸ€’ Then BM everyone tells Disha to b happy & take part in Marriage prep. Work & b happy . I don't like that part . I hope It doesn't become too much & blow up in their faces again !!!!    If suhana had not gave her khushi or they had not let her get attach to khushi then no problem but problem her is 2 sided , her inability to have child , & one she got was returned . 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Or she'll have something else to obsess about over there...πŸ˜†

To me, it seems like Ishaan will have more work to do because of his promotion/transfer and Suhana will go but she will still feel lonely there with him as he will be too busy for her...so she will be angsting, they will romance through the process of making up lmao, and maybe Suhana will grow to learn how to run her own mini family of just him and her...unless she decides to take another baby from park and raise it too, thus filling her plate more than it should be. 🀣

P.S. Above paragraph is filled with seriousness, some sarcasm, some humor...so don't be offended. πŸ˜†
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koi Aisa Waisa?🀣
Hellooo everyoneπŸ˜ƒso Is there anything new going on?I toh only lovveddd a single dialogue from previous episodes "kya meethi ap ki beti nahin hai?" 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Sahi kaha Di...Suhana Bajpayi thi tab toh thik thi...jaise hi Kashyap bani aur inki hawa lagi...badal gayi

That sounds very true. I am REALLY WAITING for them both to get out of there!! There will be hiccups to beging with, which is normal for anyone but then they will settle down, like people do.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Afterall Kharboze ko dekh kar kharboza rang pakarta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Renu U know what is worst !!!!! They r proving Sid & Sona right . Remember in one scene , Hunar said " Suhana lucky hain jo use aap jaisa family mila warna , Uska kya hota " Well more & more Dumb Suhana I see , It makes me realize they want to prove Y they needed Hunar 

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ Netri and Meenu: you guys are right...actually, Meenu you reminded of Ishaan's b-day when Disha blew up because of inner unhappiness...so like Netri said, hopefully this won't blow up in the face of Kashyaps too. This is appropriate time for grieving...but it can't go on too long. So grieve now, but then eventually move on.