19th Sept Epi discussions

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Here...

Lets see wht the start is for the week๐Ÿ˜‰

Elesh tries to show the diary in which he has written all the records of his dealings, bt Alok says
this cant act as a proof, BM insists to meet a lawyer atleast, Kaushalya Dadi is set to come
and all r buzy arranging fr her. Disha is still sad bt everyone makes her come out of it and BM
warns Suhana to be nice in frnt of KD..There Deepak-Sanju enter over a small argument and 
then make up...Sanju comes home too for Suhana and cheers her up...

The lawyer spells the truth abt wht actually Ilesh ws doing..and he says tht this diary cant act as 
a proof and nth can be done on this...the lawyer only hopes tht some people frm the builders go against Taneja and their statements could be recorded...Ilesh begs for help saying he cant make family suffer more bec of him and wants to make a clean statement for his family...

Sanju-Deepak again enter into an argument followed by their eyelock , Suhana watches them and is now acting as a cupid btw the two...

Tom: Ishaan announces his transfer to the entire family...and everyone is amazed to hear this...
Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My Cable had problem ... I think SGP started...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
koi toh update karo i am in office...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nothing much Kaushlya dadi coming , Disha sad abt Khushi , Disha said Ilesh didn't sleep worrying abt Khushi , not for him self . Same old Suhana mai is there to b nice . ๐Ÿคข  Sanju -Deepak come Edited by netri - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Nothing much Kaushlya dadi coming , Disha sad abt Khushi 

iViews thumbnail
Lawyer said Dairy is nothing in court as signatures it has r from the other employees , so only if 4 -5 employees from other companies give gavahee , then Ilesh can b saved . 
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Judging by the precap last week I think Suhana is going to realise that there is a spark between Deepak and sanju and prob try and get them together
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nosh007

Judging by the precap last week I think Suhana is going to realise that there is a spark between Deepak and sanju and prob try and get them together

Yup , but seems rushed . As if Suhana want them to do what she wants not what they want .   Makes sense ? ๐Ÿ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Lawyer said Dairy is nothing in court as signatures it has r from the other employees , so only if 4 -5 employees from other companies give gavahee , then Ilesh can b saved . 

Oh ho bura phasa Ilesh...Guess Tihar is waiting for another hero after Anna Hazare๐Ÿ˜†
PS: Will Reshma ji's gavaahi will be accepted?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Oh ho bura phasa Ilesh...Guess Tihar is waiting for another hero after Anna Hazare๐Ÿ˜†
PS: Will Reshma ji's gavaahi will be accepted?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I sure hope so warna Resham kaa ๐Ÿฅบ   ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ