Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh no mere toh kaan pak gaya sun sun ke...we r family...and such a lame college scene...absolutely useless and 2 best frnd fighting on silly topic and then end of the fight was also not good...jst coz deepak and sanjana r family...sanju won 

and that eye lock was toh total no no no...it seemed as if I was watch star one shows
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

barely 2 to 2.5 star out of 5 . 1 for ilesh scene & first BM part otherwise skip 

Thanks netri , i think i will watch it fast in abt  5 to 10 mins. skipping the dumb parts😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

oh no mere toh kaan pak gaya sun sun ke...we r family...and such a lame college scene...absolutely useless and 2 best frnd fighting on silly topic and then end of the fight was also not good...jst coz deepak and sanjana r family...sanju won 

and that eye lock was toh total no no no...it seemed as if I was watch star one shows

agree word to word...both sanjana and deepak look so irritating...cv's should at least write something nice for them...waki SGP ke cv's mein creativity naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Thanks netri , i think i will watch it fast in abt  5 to 10 mins. skipping the dumb parts😆

All the watchable parts r in the earlier scenes so Go for it but rest is eehhh ... perhaps watch 2morrow as Ishan announces his promotion 
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

agree word to word...both sanjana and deepak look so irritating...cv's should at least write something nice for them...waki SGP ke cv's mein creativity naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai

seriously di...creativity ki Baand baja rahe hai woh log...till now I hardly liked any of the sanju-deepak scenes...they are neither sweet nor cute instead its annoying and that much of annoying factor was less that now even Duplicate of dadi is coming...ek ko nahi jel sakte duji ko kaise jhele
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Jhelna kya Jo bhi Hoga dekha jayega
Jo hona hai woh Hoga wohi
SOCH ke tu kya payega?? 🤣

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

I got more bummed abt Who is Bhabhi ? Who is Didi ?   ðŸ¤¢   Sach main Fir mera maan hi nahi kiya kya dekhen !!!!! I only heard the eye lock scene !!!! Sheer torture by suhana AMi 

Another thing Do U guys agree that Disha shouldn't greave for Khushi ?  Just participate in marriage full-form !!! I kinda disagree . 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srsly can't wait for Ishaan's transfer...Suhana needs breath of fresh air. 😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thankyou Resham for the highlights. It helps a lot.
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I got more bummed abt Who is Bhabhi ? Who is Didi ?   ðŸ¤¢   Sach main Fir mera maan hi nahi kiya kya dekhen !!!!! I only heard the eye lock scene !!!! Sheer torture by suhana AMi 

Another thing Do U guys agree that Disha shouldn't greave for Khushi ?  Just participate in marriage full-form !!! I kinda disagree . 

Why, she didn't grieve for the baby? 😕 If she didn't, then ya she should...didn't Khushi mean a lot to her?