Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Just nw saw ur OS! Awww... 😍 fantabulous diii.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Only if dis wap shown in d show..I was blushing throughout da OS! 😳 😳 I really want 2 c such cute moments btwn Abhiya.. 😊 😊 N i luvd dese lines by Abhay:PIYA..I did all this to reassure you..& tell you..once & for all..& finally that ..never ever even by mistake feel insecure or upset with anything or anybody in this world..for me..as there is nothing more desireable & worth living for me..other than you..YOU ARE THE REASON FOR ME ..to LIVE PIYA..
Awww!Cho chweet of my Angel! 😍 Dis is 4 u 4 giving ur besharam students a wonderful treat! πŸ€— Plz write another chp asap!I have another demand!Next update should b a more besharam 1.may b twice or thrice of dis 1.. πŸ˜‰ 😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Hema...yeh Misha ko hi kyun bakra bana rahi ho yaar...😭  🀣

JK...such a romantic part...☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️

Wish show mei iske aadhi bhi dikhaye...😳

Lemme dream again...🀬  ☺️ πŸ˜

Love you yaara...πŸ€—

no yaar Rumi..Bakra nahin ..Misha ko  ishtemal kar rahi hoon..abb dekho I  made her so intelligent ..she got the right shaq on piya na..at the end..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awww..Thank you RUMIπŸ€—..you loved it na..bass ...yup if they show something on these lines..it will be breath taking to watch na...😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hema β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ what was this ? Now I want this in PKYEK.AAgayi meri partner..πŸ˜†.. I want Piya to be jealous... I want Abhay to take her in a hotel and offer her a saree... and then the last scene... and Misha to find out the secret... β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ Is it tooo much to ask ? NO dear not at all..yehi toh mein bhi kabse bol rahi hoon..toh socha OS likhoon taaki galati se koi yahan aaye aur padhe aur message pohonchaye..πŸ˜†

OMG Abhay's entry in the college πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Only Abhay can look handsome, hot and sexy in this rikshaw wala shirt... I swear πŸ˜† πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜Now thsi one made me fall from my chair..🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣🀣🀣only you could write this & still look cute & I am not beating you up black & blue for saying like that...🀣🀣🀣

It's tooo romantic the way Abhay took her in the hotel by force... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ I want my real life Abhay to do the same whenever I am angry or upset. πŸ˜ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†Tathastu..I mean Inshallah..in your religion..hamare yahan tathastu bolte hain..taaki tumhe wohi mile jo tu chahate ho..πŸ€—

And that saree ohh goood... I am asking for a saree scene since... many many months... why the hell the CV's can't fulfill our request πŸ˜‘ 
Really thanks for this saree scene... I sooo love you for that. πŸ€—
OMG Piya = Angel πŸ˜³ Abhay completely  πŸ˜†GOS I loved that saree eqution hun..😳YUP saree si teh sexiest & most elegant attire..she will look bomb in it..😍

Then the last scene on bed β˜ΊοΈ Exactly what I want πŸ€£ But it's not enough racy for me... you know me Hema πŸ€£I knwo I know..pant tak abhi kaise phonchenge yaar..suhaag raat nahinhai..abhi toh sirf body warming ..heat transferringmoments se hi kaam chalalo yaar...🀣🀣🀣

And then Misha calls Piya... Ohhh Piya using Jehhh, rofl !!! πŸ˜† I loved the way she lied and then Abhay and she started laughing.I so love dthatpart too..I so want ABHIYA to have light moments & laugh out in life..😍 
And best part: Misha saw Jehhh and understood that her sister is with Abhay... just like before πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜YUP I purposely did that because I want that same Misha back who was full on salee to ABhay & helped their romance..& pulled their legs etc etc..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much FARAH..my naughty & cutie pie..πŸ€—Loved to read that you loved it..😍read above in red..πŸ˜‰
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh hemadi...
THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THIS...
HAV A BIG HUG FROM ME...!!!!!.
U know i m just stressful from fridays epi...& some real life fact yesterday...& still i am in that stress  & very sad...u know it's so HURTFUL.SO HURTFUL...but
UR POST MADE ME CALM & SILENT WITH OUR ABHIYA & visu...
thank u very much...for making me calm...!!!!!!
ok.now ur post  or os. is as usual...Romantic,lovable...like u.alwys.i really want this in epi.but ...v know!
now in next part i also wat rainy romantic ,hot AbhIya scane plz di.plz han!
again thaks for this post...!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Just nw saw ur OS! Awww... 😍 fantabulous diii.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Only if dis wap shown in d show..I was blushing throughout da OS! 😳 😳 I really want 2 c such cute moments btwn Abhiya.. 😊 😊 N i luvd dese lines by Abhay:PIYA..I did all this to reassure you..& tell you..once & for all..& finally that ..never ever even by mistake feel insecure or upset with anything or anybody in this world..for me..as there is nothing more desireable & worth living for me..other than you..YOU ARE THE REASON FOR ME ..to LIVE PIYA..
Awww!Cho chweet of my Angel! 😍 Dis is 4 u 4 giving ur besharam students a wonderful treat! πŸ€— Plz write another chp asap!I have another demand!Next update should b a more besharam 1.may b twice or thrice of dis 1.. πŸ˜‰ 😳

wooo Besharmi ki lessons has to increase the limits I guess..everyone is getting hoter & hotter with demands..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†aw..Thank you.πŸ€—.I am glad you loved that dialouge dearest..😳..I so want ABHAY to say that to Piya to make her full on fearless..as he is so irresistable & everyone wants to go behind him..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: visufansona

ohhh hemadi...
THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THIS...
HAV A BIG HUG FROM ME...!!!!!.
U know i m just stressful from fridays epi...& some real life fact yesterday...& still i am in that stress  & very sad...u know it's so HURTFUL.SO HURTFUL...but
UR POST MADE ME CALM & SILENT WITH OUR ABHIYA & visu...
thank u very much...for making me calm...!!!!!!
ok.now ur post  or os. is as usual...Romantic,lovable...like u.alwys.i really want this in epi.but ...v know!
now in next part i also wat rainy romantic ,hot AbhIya scane plz di.plz han!
again thaks for this post...!

Aww..Sonali..you are sonali na..or only Sona.anywayz..youare my sweetu either wayπŸ€— ..so forgive me if I am wrong..πŸ˜†I so very much understand..what REAL FACT you are talking about yes..it hurts..& who better than me to say that..but I have developed a mind to ginore such thoughts & indulge in what I liketo see in my dreamz..& so put it across to you all to get out of the stress & worry..& I am soo happy that I was able to do that to a certain extent..GOD BLESS & dont worry.πŸ€—.lets enjoy ABHIYA& VISU the way we want them to be..reality can go to ..whatever..πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you so much FARAH..my naughty & cutie pie..πŸ€—Loved to read that you loved it..😍read above in red..πŸ˜‰

You both are impossible and too adorable 🀣🀣 πŸ€£
 Hema di, mere FF me Abhiya k shaadi hone ke baad shuhagraat wala scene i will send you first after writing... pehle approval de dena phir post karungi 🀣🀣🀣
--sonali-- thumbnail

Aww..Sonali..you are sonali na..or only Sona.anywayz..youare my sweetu either wayπŸ€— ..so forgive me if I am wrong..πŸ˜†I so very much understand..what REAL FACT you are talking about yes..it hurts..& who better than me to say that..but I have developed a mind to ginore such thoughts & indulge in what I liketo see in my dreamz..& so put it across to you all to get out of the stress & worry..& I am soo happy that I was able to do that to a certain extent..GOD BLESS & dont worry.πŸ€—.lets enjoy ABHIYA& VISU the way we want them to be..reality can go to ..whatever..πŸ˜†

again THANK U HEMADIII!LOV U & AGAIN BIG HUG...NOW I AM HAPPY!!!!
--sonali-- thumbnail

AGAIN THANK U HEMADI!YES .I AM SONALI & SONA.AGAIN BIG HUG HAN.V KNOW WELL NA...!NOW I AM CALM & HAPPY COZ OF U...!LOV U HEMAADIII!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema...hamari besharam guru...i was so waiting 4 an OS from u... 😎
It was just awsum...loved every single sweet and hot moments of Abhaya😍 and u described it so well...hats of 2 u... πŸ‘
Plz Continue soon and hoping 2 c more and more passionate scenes of abhaya 😍 plus sum jealousy bcoz jealousy hamesha pyaar increase karti hain...😳