ABHIYA: Your body is wonderland !! OS..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is to survive ..till Monday..&get out of all the worries...& Tensions..Hope I am able to do that..with this small OS..with my usual Besharmi in it..😛😛I cant write anything other than that..like they say somethings dont change &I am one of that..!!🤗it can look over the top at times..but dreamz are always over the top..or wild na😆..so please adjust with my wild imagination..🤗

So  we start with is  a situation where in..Abhay has already saved Danish 's life with his powers..Kabir is ultimately Happy for his bro...Panchi is recovering very well..All tension is over for the day..so all start going..back home..Arnab & Madhu stay in Hospital..& advise Misha & Piya to go home..& they go out..& all this while we see that Piya is angry at Abhay..though..she knew that Abhay had healed Danish & saved his life..her anger on him had not reduced..😳😈..Abhay tries to hold her with his stares into her eyes many times..but fails..& She goes out with Misha..Abhay ..runs across & goes out with them..& offers a drop...when Misha ..refuses saying she has her bike..Piya if you..she says..when Piya cuts it saying no I am coming with you..on Bike..!! Abhay is hurt & also worried as to why suddenly Piya is behaving all angry..till now in tension of accident etc..eh had not noticed or thought about it..but now he knew...he has done something wrong..so he tries to reach her with hsi mind..& tries to have his usual telepathci talk to Piya.."coem on Piya kya hua hai..tellme na.." when Piya answers.."bohoth Angel banna hai na tumhe..jao usiike pass jisko bachate rehete ho..tumhe toh sabki history bhi pata hai..why do U  want to help me..I have many who can do it for me..na..Go to people who are alone..I dont need you" she says it in her mind in anger & that sweet anger was so visible on her face..awww..such posessive look it was...& Abhay catchs it..& he is like..."oh MY GOD..PIYA..is this what is upsetting you..aww..darling that is cho chweet..hun..You are soo like me..Piya..same way I cant see you with Jeh..how much ever I know you fake it with him..but dont worry ..I will talk to you tomorrow..I know how  to get back to the place you belong..MyARMS.." he says in his mind..& gives that ever famous..SMIRK ..aw..& moves away in his car..😍...

Next it is morning..everyone's in college..full of life & energy..we see the regular gang except Kabir who is in hospital..Panchi was to be discharged this morning..So Misha & Piya were back to college...Piya is wearing..a blue sphagetti shouldered frock...all the hustle & bustle goes into a pindrop silence..and everyone is looking at one direction..it was like they saw some UFO..which just landed onto the earth..Piya ..also realizes something ..strange is happening..& goes to look at the direction in which all are gazing dumb stuck..and what does she see..Her HANDSOME..was wearing her Gift..the RED shirt..with Black Pants..& when she sees him walking down the parking lot  & then climbing the corridor..with his majestic gait..& that jacket had disappeared & so his sculpted BOD was all visible & Piya realized that Girls who are Numb watching him were eyeing that aspect & suddenly Piay again felt she need to cover his Bod with a Jacket..she soo dint like anyone eyeing her personnal..eye candy..Mr.Abay raichand..awww😍Gifted to her & solely her only by GOD..that is what she felt deep inside..aww & how true is that isint it..and then suddenly we see that Abhay's eyes meet Piya's & he removes those Shades to meet her eyes..THAT IS ITTT!!..she gets grounded..she is immovable..GOD he looked Breathtaking..awesome..& sexy..& added to that was his hair..which was dancing to that small breeze on his forehead..Gosh Piya so felt like ..making him invisible so that no one sees him..that was the effect ..☺️NO one dared to ask Abhay..as to what made him..suddenly change the colour of his ever black outfit..everyone ws only busy drooling & gassping at his ..stunning  Bod & looks..😍When finally Abhay ..comes close to Piya...Piya uses all tehenergy in herbody to somehow make hersef move away saying that she is goingto the loo..& avoids him even before eh reahches herthere..when Ruhi catches ABhay and shouts aloud.."god Abhay yeh kya hua hai yaar...you wearing a coloured shirt ..RED..tabiyat toh theek hai na..Yar aise suddenly bina warning ke mat aao yaar..hum ladkiyonko matwana ka iraada hai kya.." sh esays..& also says.also continues..by asking.."who presented this..to you..donttell me Alina..",...and that sentence is over heard by PIYA,..& that is it..Piya couldnt stand that torture anymore..she was feeling frustrated to the fact that everyone is sinplylinking HER ABHAY to Alina..& she couldnt even clarify that to anyone as she has promised to Abhay to keep it a secret..GOD So sad na..awww..🤗she has tears in her eyes..it was her GIFT..how can anyone think it is Alina's idea..GOD..I cant take this anymore she says..& runs to the ladies washroom..& all this time.

ABhay is following her walking behind her..to catch up with her but many people stopped him to admire him so he couldnt reach her before she entered the washroom..& so he waits outside..for Pia to come out..& when she does come out finally..washing the traces of her tears..And she is suddenly swiped from the floor ..onto Abays' shoulder..he lifts her in his arms..& disappears from that scene from backside of the college..& reaches his car..& all the while ..Piya is wispering in a angry voice to Abhay..like."whatsi this Abhay..what are you doing..leave me down..right now..I amnot coming anywhere with you..just leave me alone ok..I will shout otherwise.let me down.."but Abhay was in no mood to listen &all the while he was just saying."Shhh Piya stopit.. i dont want anyone to see us..you please shut up..I wont let you down you know that"& he gives a wink to her..& gives her a deadly smile after that..& Piya is  taken aback..but she tries to act unaffected with that smile & the wink..awww😍

next we see that Abhay is driving in his car & Piya is sitting next to him..all angry..& silent..when finally she couldnt control she asks Abhay ..now where are you taking me ABHAY..I dont want to miss my class ok..Just tell me what s happening..& Abhay ..sweetly says .."Piya just 5 mins and we are headed to hotel where in a suit is  specially booked for me & you..I have something to gift you & so I dint find a decent place so I booked a suit..so please wait for  5 mins & you will know where are we headed"..Piya was like..I dont want any gift okay..just keep it for yourself..or give it to many of your admirers that you have..I know you wont find it difficult to find one.."😳ABHAY remains silent..

And theyfinally reach that hotel & Piay refuses to get down when ABHAY says..see you dont get down then I may have to carry you & go...which will be the best for me..but I dont know about you..whether you would want me to do that in Public place..& Piya immediatley gets down..as she knew..he will do ashe says..😆🤗& they walk to reception & they get a room key..ready for them..& they get into the lift..when..ABHAY tries to get closer t  PIYA & Piya just pushes him..& he goes away..and 2nd floor some more boys enter a group of 4 & Piya feels uncomfy..as they start staring at her..& she rushes to her BF..in RED SHIRT & looking  at her clinging to him..Boys suddenly become like some sadhu's & start chatting among themselves..ABHAY is  enjoy all that moments..as it made her come close to him..& later they get out on 12 th floor..the last floor of that hotel & it was a MAharaja Suit..which was written in a golden plate outside the room..& ABHAY  opens the door & like a true gentleman that he is always..allows her to move in first ..with a sweet gesture..& she goes in..& he closes the door behind &locks..nothing scares Piya..because deep down she was enjoying every bit of this pampering..which he had never done..😍❤️😳..

ABHay puts on some lights & Piya sees that..the whole room was decored with pastel colour..& white combo..spik & span & vorciously big..& it has glass on the other side of the room..through & through...which made them overlook the whole of valley &forest of Dehradun..Abhay slowly opens the thhick curtain..& piya looks at that scenic veiw & exclaims in happiness ..WOW..that is so beautiful.."instantly forgetting her anger..& Abhay is super happy..& he says..aww..i knew you will love this Piya.beautiful na..he says..& continues saying..but nothing like whatyou will lookwith this Piya he says..& she turns around to see him carrying a bag..which lookedliek a clothing bag..he moves his hand to give it to Piya & says..this si my GIFT for you..my first ever GIFT after what I am wearing yours today..I want to see you in this..right now..so can you please..do the honoures he says..Now Piya is simply not able to control her love for him..& she is all smiles at him..& says.You really know how to melt me na ABHAY she says & comes close to him to take that GIFT.when ABHAy suddenly pulls his hand back & Piya looses her balance...& she  is about to fall when Abhay holds her & then ..holdes her even closer..to whisper in her ears..that."please wear it & show me..will you.."& drops a kiss on her forehead..Piya nods her head in blush   runs into the room next to the washroom..& we see Abhay standing near to that glassed side of the room & enjoying the scenic beauty with his hands resting  in his pant pocket..aw..when suddenly Abhay hears  a door opening click from the back & he sees that Piya is peeping & slowly coming outside that room..& ABHAY is awestuck..his sweetheat was wearing a white saree with all silver dots like  work on it.shining to glory..making to look Piya as some apsara jst came down from heaven..she was leaving her hair..as always enhancing her beauty..& he has also gifted accessories with that ..so she wore that Jhunka made of kundan..work ..all white stoned & pearls in it...white bangels..& a sleeveless blouse with a butterfly design at the back..to tie it in place,,GOSH..ABHAY couldnt believe what he saw..he had imagined her many times like this..but this was infinitely beautiful than a dream..

Abhay goes close to Piya..slowly...& piya staring at his every move & still locked with his eyes..He comes close to hold her face in his hands..& he whispers,,..Piya I have dreamt about you like this zillion times..but what I am seeing right now is ..something that I could never imagine..he says..& continues..PIYA..I did all this to reassure you..& tell you..once & for all..& finally that ..never ever even by mistake feel insecure  or upset with anything or anybody in thsi world..for me..as theer is nothing more desireable & worth living for me..other than you..YOU ARE THE REASON FOR ME ..to LIVE PIYA..so never even for a slightest fo slightest moments doubt my love to you.or your worth tome..it will be a insult to our love..PIYA..okay..he says..& PIYA is full on teary eyed..she bursts into his chest ,...sobbing lieka kid..& blabbering in her crying voice..that.."ABHAY..Idont knwo what happenes to me..but I just cannot tolerate anyone coming close toyou..I have attained you with such hard ship..that I always get scared with the thought of loosing you..because ,..it is  as equal to some one asking me not to breath..so please forgive me I know I acted a little  childish..but ..I will promise you to never again ..have even a slightest  of slightest doubt..of loosing you.. .." she gushes..& Abhay ..makes her come infront of his face &eyes..& wipes her tears & careses her shoulder to calm her down..making her again..close to his chest..&slowly ..Piya  looksup at his face ..fromthere I mean his chest area..& Abhay looks down on her face..& both get lost into each others eyes..& we get a music at the background..turned on..which goes like this..(aww this is one of my all time fav sexy song..by John mayer..I am sure you all know it..if not please listen..its ..simply the best😍 )

We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you
(all thsi while ABHAy & Piya are staring at each others eyes & they slowly travel to each others lips with that gaze..like they always do..aww..& suddenly ABHAY lifts her still in  that saree into his arms..& moves delicately near to the bed..& makes her lay down on that..& he lasy there next toher..both laying down next to each other still holding each other..with Piya's hads on his chest sweetly..near his heart..& ABhay's one hand which is free from holding her is caressing her skin on her hand & shoulder..slowly..!!She then slowly rises from his chest & gives a kiss on his lips tenderly..& hides in his chest again..when Abhay ..holds her chin & makes her face his face..while he is hovering on her face with his face & his hot breath driving her carzy...and she closes her eyes..when he comes impossibly close to her lips..& captures them with his..finally..after which both loose their senses as to what & where they are..& get busy ..reciprocating each others lip movements..& the song continues..explaining what theyare doing & feeling for each other😳😉
One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain😳
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue😍☺️

And if you want love
We'll make it
Swim in a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be awhile😍🤬

Your body is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it

You want love?
We'll make it
Swim in a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be awhile

Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)

Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes

Your body is a wonder(I'll use my hands)

Da da dup ba da da da
Ba ba dup ba la la la
Ba ba dup ba ba da da
Ba ba dup ba da da
da

& finally..Piya gets a ring..& they get startled..adn Piya answers it immediatley ,,..it is Misha..screaming..Piya where are you yaar..where did you disappear  like that..cant you inform me..I was so worried..she talks nonstop & Piya ..slowly calms her down& says..she had  come out with Jeh for some shopping..😉😛 & finally after Misha ..disconnects..both Abhay & Piya look at each other..& burst out laughing..& squeeze into each other with a sweet bear hug..& on theother side Misha sees that Jeh is walking in the college corridor.& Misha is Shocked..with iya's lies..& wonnders why..& whom is  she with..who else she concludes..must be ..ABHAY..)                      
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww such a cute OS Hemoo🤗

Ahh I wish we get a rain dance of Abhiya in the next continued part please please please. Please continue it tomorrow with Abhiya rain sequence. Ahhh it was always my wish to see them like this😍 Well we never got such scenes in the show but OS se hi kaam chala lo...hayyee I just loved it❤️
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh hema 1st of all kya title hai name se pta chal gaya tha bacho ko bigane aayi ho😆.2d wow so cute & romantic update.Jst lke a dream😍.Oh Abhay nai bahut ache se apni GF ko manaya so Pia indeed a lucky gal & tht last part jad Pia jhoot bolti hai & thn Abhiya laugh.The way Abhay console Pia,made her realize tht he only luvs her was too cute.😳

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EDITED

Hema di 🤗
First of all title dekh ker hi pata tha kya ho sakta hai 😉 but it was even more beautiful thn that... 👏 👏
Soo romantic...Abhay gifted a white saree to Piya 😍
I thot rain sequence bhi hoga... it would be gr8 na if Piya wears a saree for Abhay in the show as well... i mean Abhay to 200 years old hai na...he would be ecstatic and mesmerizied to see her in saree 😳 
I also loved the way Abhay made her feel that he could only love Piya...please write another one next weekend 😃
luv u 🤗
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Awww!! it's sooo swt yaar..i jst loved it..ths is 4 u; a :-* & ti8 🤗
CVs na sahi, at least u did it..a superb romantic date 4 AbhIya..awww 😍
Gosh!..u r really an Awsum! Besharm! Romantic! writer..romantic scenes r vry well writen 👏👏
Still on dreamland :x 😍😳😍
U r really a TOTAL-ROMANTIC person 😉
Will u continues ur OS?..plz! do ths & giv some more romantic moment 😍
God alwys bless u 🤗
wid lots of lov @};-
Edited by lovebird-pahal - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aww hema I loved your OS, I was ☺️ in some scenes. To bad we don't get to see in the show. 👏

Please do continue. Do Abhiya rain dance romance on this song

Tip tip barsa pani
Pani mein aag lagaai.
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

⭐️⭐️⭐️Fantastic⭐️⭐️⭐️
ur post made my day😛... i love it yaar🤗... it's totally awesome😳😳...
ABHIYA make me crazy maaan🤪...

Thanks 4 such a beautiful creation😛...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
Edited by AyshaNoreen - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely amazing os Hema! It's perfect n beautiful...
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful OS hema. Oh my god abhay in that reddish-orange shirt I'm dumb struck. But this couldn't have been better. Its just perfect.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.tomorrow ill will answer ur post and song😉. 
hey bhagwaan i was shocked when i read ur post with the title;abhiya (but u meant abhi❤️)your body☺️🤬 is a wonderland...  it must be a private wonderland hahaha.😲🤣. tum sacch me maha bescharam ho.😆 kab tumhare school phir khul jagega??i have to learn a lot  from u?🤣
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago