Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

eggzactly  πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

He is a combination of everything ...and that makes him far more real than all of them ...so he becomes my ultimate love πŸ˜

yes Ranveer is very real...like you can relate with him.. you can feel what he is going through... and that was Karan's best work till date i think.. yes SId was good too.. but the character was not realistic for obvious reasonsπŸ€”
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ohhh can i have one??? πŸ˜›
-Raindrops- thumbnail
undoubtedly this is best siggie till date☺️☺️☺️
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Sindhu write some text quickly...i want to use it😭
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

can't think of a text 

Hawww these are sublime!!!! Man, you do it to me every time, just when I think you have produced your best ever, you go and up your game and leave me speechless again. I am loving both of them so much, but I have to say, the blending and the colouring on the second one are just outstanding. 😍

Hmm...I will attempt to think of a text...not very good today. I am so hyper on all my favs today that all I can think really is weeeheee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

That's fair enough. For me the overall chemistry has to be there too. I don't just mean romantic chemistry, but that general sense of gelling between all the cast members. Take something like castle for instance, all the cast fit so well together and it creates a certain type of chemistry on screen that makes the show more enjoyable. That is one of the things I always look for in a show and what will draw me to one. But yes, the story should be the most important thing, because that is why you are making the show. The story is the show, or it should be. In this day and age we know that often that is not the case. And these ppl like this girl are to blame. They demand only instant gratification. So long as they get their quota of 'hot' scenes and eye candy they don't care what is going on. They could be bouncing about on a pogo stick for 30 mins and they would still lap it up.
I know, I saw those comments. I was just despairing that this is their attitude nowadays. Mohnish is one of the best actors there is. So what if he is mature, that doesn't mean he is not attractive. There are plenty maturer men who are attractive. Have these girls ever looked at George Clooney??  Anyways, I am sure the show will do well. It's the hatke jodi and the different concept that are it's USP and I really hope it works in it's favour. It certainly makes me wanna watch.

I mean the same stuffs ...but I guess I see it from a different direction or maybe the same as urs explained in a different way ...like again in castle ...the kind of chemistry u r talking about is what I feel is because of the way the story is written and how each of the character is defined and also how their relationship with each other is described in the show ...so a lot of credit is given to the story and character sketches ...if they are done correctly ...it's not very difficult to show the same in the show if u have gud actors which castle has ...so again for me the story hold the most importance and also the actors ...this show has everything that is needed to form a gud work ...why should anybody complain is beyond my understanding ...people are so hooked to stupid romance that they have forgotten the real essence of a show and this is why I sometimes feel perhaps Ekta was far better than the current lot of producers ...she meant a story no matter how twisted it was ...and always gave that more priority than couple chemistry ...and think about it ...why did we love her couples so much ...because they were sketched out so beautifully πŸ˜
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bells_10

yes Ranveer is very real...like you can relate with him.. you can feel what he is going through... and that was Karan's best work till date i think.. yes SId was good too.. but the character was not realistic for obvious reasonsπŸ€”

undoubtedly ...I may not fall for Ranveer in real life (  I lose my patience with them ) ...But I can pin point several Ranveer around me ...πŸ˜† and I love to explore his character...it had so much depth ..expecially his struggle between his heart and mind ...he had so many layers to his character ...from being absolutely cold from his father's death ...to the innocence locked up in his heart somewhere...to that blooming love for Tia his heart ...to the hatred for her father ...then comes the anger for injustice to the love for his pals ...this guy had everything in him in bits and pieces ...😍. I m sure I missed out on some points πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bells_10

Sindhu write some text quickly...i want to use it😭

Yesh I have been struggling for the text since two days ...kya likhu πŸ˜­
DulceAmor thumbnail
That is true, actually, even though she always screwed up every single love story and never brought them together, but still we treasure those couples till now and it was cause of the way they were sketched. Her characters are always memorable and I think you said it right, it was cause of the story. Story is what gave birth to those characters, they would not exist without it, and it should be that that keeps you coming back for more. Why do we go back to books we enjoy so many times? Cause of the story. I can't say it without repeating you, but basically, yes, you hit the nail on the head, everything works well because of a good story. I think as per chemistry, that def comes from the way the characters are sketched and interact with each other. In books this especially the case, and on TV and in films too, though actors also bring some element to it as well. But yeah, definitiely, if the story has all the elements then it will show on screen. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Hawww these are sublime!!!! Man, you do it to me every time, just when I think you have produced your best ever, you go and up your game and leave me speechless again. I am loving both of them so much, but I have to say, the blending and the colouring on the second one are just outstanding. 😍

Hmm...I will attempt to think of a text...not very good today. I am so hyper on all my favs today that all I can think really is weeeheee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I so loved the pics u gave me ...it all happened on it's own ...hardly had to do anything with it ...Tia's expression is priceless in this one πŸ˜³ ok gimme the text tomorrow ...but gimme the text πŸ˜†