Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Chemistry is important to a show, but they only care about that and nothing else. If you have only chemistry than all you have is two people looking very good together, but no substance, no story. You need both for a show to work. At least, I do. I get mystified sometimes at the types of shows that do well and the ones that don't.
I like the look of the show - it is something different to the usual and in this day of carbon copying that is refreshing. Also, I think it's nice they went for the mature male and younger female - who says couples all have to be young?? It is quite often the case that younger women find everything they are looking for in a more mature man.

For me ...chemistry is only important if it is a love story ...otherwise chemistry has no role to play in a show ...so while watching a show I never think about how well the chemistry between two leads are or not ...for me it is always a story ...a concept that comes first ...if it works for me then nuthn else matters ...I m not very romantic u know me πŸ˜† so maybe thats why ... 

But the way the girl was like emphasizing on the burning the floor types of chemistry ...I was like where do you find a place for such a thing in this show ...every show has it's need and importance ...maybe kritika's previous show needed such a thing and therefore it was there...This show will never require such a thing ...cause it is not like her previous show ...it is different...it's needs are different ...and then a person comments ke they need to change the male lead cause he can't provide chemistry to the show ...how insane does that sound ?? πŸ˜†

this show is about an older man falling for a younger girl ...it is happening in today's society ...though I have doubts it won't be very acceptable in the masses...but then astitva had it's own set of loyal audience so this show can have too ...if shown in the right way that is ...

@ Bold ..: Like me πŸ˜³
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I loved Prem too Sayani! He was, for me, Ekta's best ever character in any of her shows.

That vid is awesome Sindhu. The song is beautiful. I liked the look of that scene where she is wearing the masque. It's got my interest all up now. I have a bit of a werid thing about masqued balls. I just find them really romantic. Don't really know why, I just do lolz. πŸ˜†
Diana made the vid, right???

yes i loved the Prem-Mukti story...but as usual Ekta ruined it
-Raindrops- thumbnail

I would have too. They are so horrible. πŸ˜• 
Do you hate lizzards too??

i hate the class reptile actually...they are horrible🀒
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Awww Sujal. Man, I used to love that show so much. I wish they would repeat it here. It was what hooked me onto these shows in the first place. 😳

Pratham ...Anurag ...Sujal ...they were my life then πŸ˜ each one was so different from the other but u just couldn't help but fall in love with these guys ...one of the bestest characters ever written on TV πŸ˜
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

I loved Prem too Sayani! He was, for me, Ekta's best ever character in any of her shows.

That vid is awesome Sindhu. The song is beautiful. I liked the look of that scene where she is wearing the masque. It's got my interest all up now. I have a bit of a werid thing about masqued balls. I just find them really romantic. Don't really know why, I just do lolz. πŸ˜†
Diana made the vid, right???

No the masque scene is not from this show ...it's from her previous show ...Diana made it ...i think she merged those scenes for the mix ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
and then you fell in love with Ranveer😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bells_10

and then you fell in love with Ranveer😍

eggzactly  πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

He is a combination of everything ...and that makes him far more real than all of them ...so he becomes my ultimate love πŸ˜
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What are you eating Sayani??? Anything yummy??
And yes, totally agree, reptiles are digusting. They make me shudder just thinking about them.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

can't think of a text 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

For me ...chemistry is only important if it is a love story ...otherwise chemistry has no role to play in a show ...so while watching a show I never think about how well the chemistry between two leads are or not ...for me it is always a story ...a concept that comes first ...if it works for me then nuthn else matters ...I m not very romantic u know me πŸ˜† so maybe thats why ... 

But the way the girl was like emphasizing on the burning the floor types of chemistry ...I was like where do you find a place for such a thing in this show ...every show has it's need and importance ...maybe kritika's previous show needed such a thing and therefore it was there...This show will never require such a thing ...cause it is not like her previous show ...it is different...it's needs are different ...and then a person comments ke they need to change the male lead cause he can't provide chemistry to the show ...how insane does that sound ?? πŸ˜†

this show is about an older man falling for a younger girl ...it is happening in today's society ...though I have doubts it won't be very acceptable in the masses...but then astitva had it's own set of loyal audience so this show can have too ...if shown in the right way that is ...

@ Bold ..: Like me πŸ˜³

That's fair enough. For me the overall chemistry has to be there too. I don't just mean romantic chemistry, but that general sense of gelling between all the cast members. Take something like castle for instance, all the cast fit so well together and it creates a certain type of chemistry on screen that makes the show more enjoyable. That is one of the things I always look for in a show and what will draw me to one. But yes, the story should be the most important thing, because that is why you are making the show. The story is the show, or it should be. In this day and age we know that often that is not the case. And these ppl like this girl are to blame. They demand only instant gratification. So long as they get their quota of 'hot' scenes and eye candy they don't care what is going on. They could be bouncing about on a pogo stick for 30 mins and they would still lap it up.
I know, I saw those comments. I was just despairing that this is their attitude nowadays. Mohnish is one of the best actors there is. So what if he is mature, that doesn't mean he is not attractive. There are plenty maturer men who are attractive. Have these girls ever looked at George Clooney??  Anyways, I am sure the show will do well. It's the hatke jodi and the different concept that are it's USP and I really hope it works in it's favour. It certainly makes me wanna watch.