A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is a place where you can chat on just about everything that comes to mind anything one needs to share or discuss or form as well as need an opinion on.

You can say its our way to reconnect with our long lost friends from other forums wid whome we are no longer in touch..not as much as we wanted to anyways...

It's just a fun place to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and as the title suggests, about anything to everything..completely unplugged:)..which means wid no bar whatsoever

Its' not strictly by invitation ..but yes only those who knows any of the members chatting here is invited to join in...

For now there are no rules either..we just want to get together to have fun chatting and spamming(hint: annu๐Ÿ˜†) non-stop without resorting to any abusing or bashing ...and in case one does find anything they don;t agree wid..then feel free to disagree but in a civil manner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations on new thread๐Ÿฅณ
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to us all ๐Ÿฅณ

What number is this?? I lost count after the third thread. ๐Ÿ˜†  We have to be close to tenth by now right??

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Oh wow, a mix on them already?? Has the show started airing already?? I made a brief visit to the forum the other day and saw a post with someone complaining mohnish is too old and they should have a young, hot hero. I just rolled my eyes. That is all they care about isn't it? Didn't they read the concept of the story??? 

Nope it will start in October most probably ...and I know right ...some people in this forum are so weird ...and their ideas and definations of things are ROLF worthy ...sometimes u feel horrified about the future of this world with these kind of thinking ...

the way she was like they don't have that burning the floor with chemistry and I m like since when did shows started working cause of a burning chemistry ...๐Ÿ˜† rather the shows don't work with couples having such chemistry ...otherwise those so called youth shows would be still on air ...and shows like yeh rishta and saathiya would have closed shops in their first six months...but unfortunately it never happened ...did it??? and no I don't think they can comprehend the concept of the show till now and I m pretty sure even after the show ends they won't have a clue about it 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
God knows the count ...I never counted  ๐Ÿ˜†

Sayani ๐Ÿค—
-Raindrops- thumbnail
i hate the weather... my head is aching... and i have got sore throat๐Ÿ˜ญ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ufff I meant I m in the same condition ...  ๐Ÿ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww you poor things, is it raining still over there??

It's autumn here now (or fall if you wanna be american lolz). It's my fav season. It's not too cold, not too hot, and everything has this golden glow. I like waking up in the morning and seeing how red the leaves have turned overnight.
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Ufff I meant I m in the same condition ...  ๐Ÿ˜†

awww...i love you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I don't know whats going on in remix sobsss...

but I was watching Kahin toh Hoga ...and I fell in love with sujal again ๐Ÿ˜