Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkles12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the love list.
Khushi's jalebi station... one of these days the menu will include sugar free jalebis as well. The girl hadn't probably thought of making jalebis, surprising since she had to endure a lot of insults and slights during the day.
La had ASR's bluetooth kit on... hehe, but I thought she looked pretty there. Who would have thought that La would one day become Chamkili part 2?
I loved Khushi's reaction, she was shocked to hear his 'tum theek ho?' Keeps the realism in the scene. I think Arnav was yet to recover and did not notice her expressions!
The dupatta and jhumka are staples with this team, so while I was not very impressed with them, the couple's expressions made up for the somewhat cliched scene.
And I also thought the last scene of the dupatta falling was a little too rushed. IMO, it should have happened a little later, with K realising its significance in a stronger way.
As for the old age scene, I wonder how Barun manages to do these scenes with a straight face, they probably needed a few retakes. πŸ˜†

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would marry old Arnav anyday...🀣.He is still so HOTT!!.How is this even possible?.. What??πŸ˜†.What a pic yaar Anu..droolicious.

And yes !! to the Goat drama ending.!.

OMG Arhi scene was..☺️.

And Shyam...Umm wait no one wants to talk about you.!πŸ˜†
Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said anu!!

With the pic u posted,my eyes are there only 😍.

Today's rabba ve moment was nice.Lucky jhumka.

Lets not talk about the stupid editing they do each day,Why do they think viewers are brainless like them😑

I hope they take the story forward with no dumbness here after.
gilgamesh thumbnail
dupatta scenes...first one was at the dargah, second in the store-room and last is 2day...so which one am I missing? πŸ˜† ...gr8 epi 2day - perfect wind-down (is that possible?) for weekend...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gilgamesh

one on the teej day..after the kumkum spilling...!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sizpeeps, SK and sbk - it was the best rabba ve because it meant something totally different.

@Su - the dream sequence was not real humorous for me, the only saving grace was how Arnav looked 

@ May - a class with a prof who looked like this would 1) have a wait list 2) be comprised of only females 3) have a line out the door during office hours...
momma1128 thumbnail
@ ArHi and angel - thanks for posting also!!

@sparkles - you are so right about keeping the realism in the scene with Khushi being gobsmacked.  I thought it was funny and worth a giggle.

@shalu - if the cv's don't take it forward, Sony is going to shut it down in the 8pm time slot...I think they've got ants in their pants about that

@Sejal - I don't even need the marriage.  I mean seriously - look at him - too much he is too flippin much.
gilgamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Gilgamesh

one on the teej day..after the kumkum spilling...!!

There was? OMG...gotta go c that 1 again...😳...Is Pagalpan ko kya naam doon...πŸ˜‰...
Marriage bit is not so ridiculous if you try and remember where she comes from, her background and her brought up...
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Marriage bit is not so ridiculous if you try and remember where she comes from, her background and her brought up...

I do not take exception with Khushi wanting La and ASR to get married.  I take exception with the notion that the only way to keep a man when a woman gets older is to make sure she is married to him.  If this is the case, then the only reason why Khushi's bapu is with her amma is because he is married to her, otherwise, he would have left her a long time ago to cavort with younger women.  As a married woman, I know why I got married and it wasn't so that my husband would be FORCED to stay with me when I got wrinkles.