momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My love list for this episode:

1) Khushi getting her own jalebi making station.  She deserved this after the search and seizure.

2) Cyrano de Bergerac a Khushi and La.  What a get up La had on!!  That was Chamkeli on crack!  Barun, Sana and Sanaya's expressions were very amusing and I loved that devi maiyya bit when Khushi walked into the tree (no matter that it has been there everyday since she first came to RM).  

3) Thank you thank you thank  you CV's for finally explaining the dupatta!!!!  Now the first, second, third and fourth times that the dupatta came and landed in Arnav's face make symbolic sense!  Now Khushi, devi maiyya sent #1 signal to you just like your mummy said of jodi that cannot be broken, any ghantis any ghantis, tell tell???

4) That was the best rabba ve!!!!  (I am just reconstituting myself after having melting away watching this scene) The tone is totally different from any prior one.  The looks are tender and soft.  There is nothing harsh about it.  I loved how HE was the first one to move away this time and she lingered.  How gently did he remove that earring?  Oh to be a jhumka on the lapel of ASR for just a moment in ... I'm digressing.  There was no awkwardness, so natural.  And then the very gentle and dare I say caring way he asked 'tum thik ho'. *swooning*  Khushi's face was fabulous.  Totally shocked at the totally unrakshas, very human, very NICE human reaction...she's speechless.

The dupatta in the cuff was just okay for me because of the horrible editing of that scene.  One shot the dupatta is in the cuff, next shot it is in Barun's hand, next shot back in the cuff.  Come on PH, this is not a high school production.  Wait sorry, back to the love.

5) Khushi remembering ASR's smile, brings a smile to her face.   YESSS, so good!!!!!!  Her having a good day at the Raizada's when Shyam wants it to be the worst day of her life.  EVEN BETTER.

6) The end of the goatwa drama!!!!

I am not commenting on the whole marriage thing because quite frankly I find it idiotic.  First off, Khushi is giving advice on men is like a vegetarian telling me which is the best steakhouse.  Next, the convoluted idea that women need to marriage to hold on to a man in old age.  That notion is wrong for so many reasons, it's gonna ruin the love fest so I won't delve...except to say an old ASR is a yummy ASR.  He's never eating alone at the nursing/old age home, if you know what I mean. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
gr8 post Anu! u r bang on!

i think today was one of the best episodes of the show - it had a mix of everything comedy (which was, for once, FUNNY!😆), drama, romance, conspiracy and ofcourse, bloopers (even i noticed the one u mentioned) 😆😆

and ya, the marriage bit was way too ridiculous - but as u said, we know the significance of 'THE dupatta'...crazy concepts this PH comes up with!!! 

ps: i also loved that dialogue b/w Arnav & La-

Arnav :live-in ka koi rule nahi hota, bina shaadi ke koi usool nahi hota
and La retorting  - aur mera jaisa koi fool nahi hota...that was CLASSIC!!! 🤣

reminded of me of one from Kal Ho Na Ho - 'paisa toh pairon ki dhool hai! aur tu bloody fool hai!!'...hahaha LOL ...i love that movie...had such gr8 timing!

Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww nice post dear...👏
u knw...in today's episode I love ArHi scene & La scene...OMG...😆😆😆
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep! The Rabba Vey today was steeped in pure romance and tenderness.

But the preview kind of washed that feeling away - Khushi's looking on happily while La is proposing to Arnav! Shouldn't she have conflicting feelings at this point?! Wake up Khushi!!
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
and now that u have posted the pic, i have to ask  - how in the world did Barun keep a straight face while doing the old age scene??!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anu -Love your love-list;

once i go home and watch the episode - will write more here .

But  I am glad that they are putting some good humour there

izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh. My. God. Is that...ASR...in GLASSES? *fans self, faints* Oh man, imagine if that guy was your college professor. Would you be able to look at anything else, much less your books?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your List Momma...
and today i have been on a different tangent..

but yeah the fast forward... was just that..it was ok...for a couple of laughs...but yeah..looks like now a days..the inspiration from movies is on full force with their own twists...

now..why did La blanch at even laxmi having been married with kids??

did she plan on having kids or would that spoil her figure or... did she not think of that consequence...see i am off on different tangent...i am seeing things which were meant only to tickle your funny bone not psycho analyse the expressions there in...

or why he would have younger versions of La... won't his tastes have changed over the years??

but yeah..the older Arnav...was up my alley ;-) that streak of grey did things to me!! i could do without the glasses but he must have had them...after glaring at people after losing Khushi...

now Shyam...what is he doing?

he is upto no good..he is i guess digging his grave deeper...good for him..let him fall never to rise...

now coming to the moment...AWWW that was so yummy...

i wish he had touched her cheek to just a brush...ok..i shall stop dreaming...

but yeah... my mind is off to will he say yes, no or may be or will save him...or is there a twist that CVs will bring?

hmmph!!

over all lovely episode...and much food for thought...

now why is ms chamkili smiling so much even after the sign from devi maiyya herself??

does she plan on fleeing??

Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: momma1128

My love list for this episode:

1) Khushi getting her own jalebi making station.  She deserved this after the search and seizure.

2) Cyrano de Bergerac a Khushi and La.  What a get up La had on!!  That was Chamkeli on crack!  Barun, Sana and Sanaya's expressions were very amusing and I loved that devi maiyya bit when Khushi walked into the tree (no matter that it has been there everyday since she first came to RM).  

3) Thank you thank you thank  you CV's for finally explaining the dupatta!!!!  Now the first, second, third and fourth times that the dupatta came and landed in Arnav's face make symbolic sense!  Now Khushi, devi maiyya sent #1 signal to you just like your mummy said of jodi that cannot be broken, any ghantis any ghantis, tell tell???
Haha I loved Khushi's 'oh crap' look when it fell on her...you could hear the clogs in her head thinking what's going on?!

4) That was the best rabba ve!!!!  (I am just reconstituting myself after having melting away watching this scene) The tone is totally different from any prior one.  The looks are tender and soft.  There is nothing harsh about it.  I loved how HE was the first one to move away this time and she lingered.  How gently did he remove that earring?  Oh to be a jhumka on the lapel of ASR for just a moment in ... I'm digressing.  There was no awkwardness, so natural.  And then the very gentle and dare I say caring way he asked 'tum thik ho'. *swooning*  Khushi's face was fabulous.  Totally shocked at the totally unrakshas, very human, very NICE human reaction...she's speechless.
The tum teek ho line just killed Khushi off- absolutely muted her for once awww😳

The dupatta in the cuff was just okay for me because of the horrible editing of that scene.  One shot the dupatta is in the cuff, next shot it is in Barun's hand, next shot back in the cuff.  Come on PH, this is not a high school production.  Wait sorry, back to the love.

5) Khushi remembering ASR's smile, brings a smile to her face.   YESSS, so good!!!!!!  Her having a good day at the Raizada's when Shyam wants it to be the worst day of her life.  EVEN BETTER.
Best scene hands down!!!!!!!
6) The end of the goatwa drama!!!!

I am not commenting on the whole marriage thing because quite frankly I find it idiotic.  First off, Khushi is giving advice on men is like a vegetarian telling me which is the best steakhouse.  Next, the convoluted idea that women need to marriage to hold on to a man in old age.  That notion is wrong for so many reasons, it's gonna ruin the love fest so I won't delve...except to say an old ASR is a yummy ASR.  He's never eating alone at the nursing/old age home, if you know what I mean. 😉

Haha I've not got much to add, I'm still buzzing from the episode I'm surprised I can type in English 😳😳

and where is the 'LOVE' button on this post!!
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post anu.. loved your list!! yea this z d best rabba ve ever.