Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Noorie - will sure miss you the most . No more giggling and smiling during lunchtime at office

But enjoy your trip and may be a dupatta will fall on your head too😉
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

this one's for being a dazzler 🥳 
congo shongo my twin sis!!!

Mwaah Nadzy!!🤗

Thank you sis!! 

noorie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarryEyedGyal

At four o'clock time here after the episode has aired in India your bak bak post is the first one I read so I'm all updated! :( I'm gonna miss not being able to speak gujju anymore! And WOWEEE sounds like an amazing episode! I can't wait to watch it tonight!!! YAYAYAAYYAAYAYAYAYAY!

Vandu!! kem che?! 

Thank you hun!!🤗

Hu pan gujrati ma vartalap karvanu miss karish! Episode jhakkas hatu! Majama dekhje!!
Tane khub miss karish!❤️
noorie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hailaaa our besharam gang is on full swing 🤪

you betcha!!😉
noorie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Oh Noorie - will sure miss you the most . No more giggling and smiling during lunchtime at office

But enjoy your trip and may be a dupatta will fall on your head too😉

Awww you are too sweet!🤗

I'm going to miss al your awesome posts as well!! and you too!❤️

😳😳

you got me all shy now🤣

and then i'll turn around to find a lady snatching it back and scolding me for touching her property😆
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely episode...😳

And so damn funny!😆

The scene that La imagined...😆 Arnav looked so handsome even when old!😳 And those two girls by his side...😆

The best part was the entire La turning into Khushi scene...Arnav's expression's were to die for!😆

Barun and Sanaya were fabulous in their scene together...his facial expression's were so soft and gentle, bringing out the vulnerability in his character and Khushi's shock on being spoke to so civilly...😆

I hope the love story between Arnav and Khushi develops gradually...and the creatives don't rush into anything!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Hola buddies🤗

my bakbak time!!😆 Sit back, relax and have a good read!😛 

Btw my readers, this is my last bakbak post for the next month plus I'll be going for two consecutive trips, leaving on monday Miss me! heheh😆 So sorry you guys! Bachi ko maaf kardo!😳
-- I'm gonna miss your posts.. When will u be back?!😳

Kkg removes all the saman from her bag..she feels sth at the bottom!
mami adds..ab aaya na camelwa hilltop ke neeche😆
-- Nani proved Maami was wrong! LOL. Thank God! 👏

It's the mannat ki chabi!!!😳 all predictors were right! aap sab ki jai ho!🥳
nothing else in the bag! Mwaah laxmi! love you my goatwa! I've never kissed a goat before😳
Anjali apologises and mami wonders where the necklace is
and the necklace is hanging on laxmis collar🤣
mami marofys some funny dialogue..and asks HOW HOW?😆
-- @Bold.. Lol! I can imagine that.. *kidding*😃 Maami and her so many questions unanswerable!😆

Anjy says it must have accidentally caught onto laxmi.
Kkg still seems upset who wouldn't be?
-- True.. I mean she has been accused by Maami..😔

and Anjy asks her to make as many jalebis as she wants and to teach La too.
Jalebi Jalsa class begins
-- Loved their bonding in the Kitchen while making Jalebis.. 😉

She says she will make alot of jalebis for her husband...ironic much?😆
She tells la to make shugar-phree jalebis for Asr😆
La says she doesn't wanna get married and kkg says to imagine herself once she gets old and wrinkly...and she does exactly that😆
She imagined buddha Asr living in with 2 other girls🤣
btw buddha Asr still looks HOT!🤣😳☺️
-- found that part soo funny..esp when they showed La, Nani and Arnav in the future part. LOL.. And Arnav looked HOTTT in the brown suit with the 2 girls who made him still look young😆 Nani was too funny, the way she was making fun of La and the live-in relationship😆

La seems tormented by that thought now😆
Kkg begins her lecturewa and explains shaadi-ka-importance and something about a chunari falling on a head...i'm conphused!😕
-- Interesting but KKG phas gaya.. the dupatta was on her.😆 Rabba VEEE!!

Anjy tells Asr abt the whole necklace fiasco

MUST WATCH SCENE

It gets late and kkg wants to leave
She bumps directly into Asr's arms😳 like tht sbs seg😳
Rabba Ve😍
Her jhumka gets stuck and Asr removes it☺️ Kya kismat hai kkg ki..I wanna be there..i'd kill to be there😆😍
She takes the jhumka and walks away when her dupatta gets latched onto his cufflink.😆
Haihai...staring competition ke no.1 winner hai Arnav Singh Raizada😆
looking so sweetly at her...main marr jaawan😍
he asks her if she's ok..she nods her head😳
She leaves..
--- Hayeee.. I'm still blushing over this scene esp when Arnav asks her if she was OK. I had the same reaction as Khushi when he asked. NO joke.😆 I loved the entire Jhumka on Arnav's coat and dupatta on the cuffling scene. Definitely worth watching. They actually looked like a married couple. Haayyyeee.. I'm imagining that scene again!!😳😳😳

Pervertwa aa gaya😡
He opens the door and touches kkg's shoulder😡
He's shocked to see her happy🤣 Loved his facial expression!!
-- His had looked like of a warewolf😆 hated him again!! why can't they expose him?!😡

She says her day was superb!🤣
Pervertwa shocked to hear Anjy on the phone saying she has wore the necklace
Pervertwa is mad...and I feel strangely happy🤣
He swears to find a way to get her out of the house...jitna bhi tricks karna hai karlo..she ain't going anywhere
he makes some strange phonecall😕
--- Mystery plan.. I wonder what it is. Can't wait for MONDAY!😕

Asr shocked to see La wearing a chamkili type salwar and acting all sanskari!😲
Kkg is on the phone in the rickshaw telling La what to say to Asr!
Hilarious scene!🤣
Asr is conphoosed and tells La to change😆 Bechara Arnav..I sympathise😆
-- Bestest scene of La and Arnav. Can't stop laughing.. Khushi on the other hand in the rickshaw and that driver thinks, she was talking to him. LOL. Confusion is on!😆
Arnav, bechara, was looking so HOT in his RED Shirt but La made him get confused.😳

Arnav asks if there's fancy dress competition🤣
-- LOL! @ his comment! It was the best!
Kkg arrives.
La remembers abt the chunari falling from your partner's hand on your head and asks him to throw the dupatta on her head🤣
Arnav: "What the hell is this?!"😳😆
Arnav throws the dupatta and it lands at X-marks-the-spot..i mean kkg's head😆 janam janam ke saaathiii😆
-- Rabba veee!! x 2😳 Can't wait to watch on Monday!!

Enjoy this episode my friends with a cup of tea in one hand and garam garam samosas in the other! 😃 Oooh La karengi Arnav ko propose..Hai devi maiyya..kya ke teri marzi?! Arnav looked kinda angry i think..hard to read his expressionwa😆 Oh boy am I going to miss the epi!! and the show!! and you guys of course!
-- Was just gonna ask if whether you'll still be able to watch from next week? Hope you can.😳

Till then..Adios Amigos for the next month or so!🤗
-- Gonna miss you and your posts. Do visit IF if u can 😊

A big 🤗 and lots of ❤️ to all you beautiful ppl! Mwaah! 😳

-Noorie

SPECIAL REQUEST:
reminder reminder..
guys each and everyone please comment on sarun's profs DAILY (esp barun for this week) as much as u can.. is asking 2 minutes of ur time too much??
just take out 2 minutes whenever u log in and comment and those who have not yet joined their FC please do so soon!!
❤️
Also please remember to comment and rate the latest On-Location video😳
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/752/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon/video/159250-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-on-location.htm

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Love your writeup as always Noorie!! and damn i am gonna miss it!! have fun on your trip!! and OMG what an epi indeed!! hai Arnav you have me ga ga over you!! they way he said "Tum theek ho" omg and his lips were so close to Khushi's hair like he could just kiss her head right then and there😉☺️ hai i loved that scene soo much!!! And the pervertwa's plan failed oh yea oh yea  in yo face creepwa!!! La scenes were hilarious!! eager to see what'll happen next aur ab toh duppata bhi apni Khushi pe ghira so no tension!! yeh shaadi ko honiparat!! yeh shaadi toh hohigawa!!🤣 idk but i always am tempted to talk like mami on your posts!!😆
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
baby...come back soon!! hugzzz
noorie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Such a lovely episode...😳

And so damn funny!😆

The scene that La imagined...😆 Arnav looked so handsome even when old!😳 And those two girls by his side...😆

The best part was the entire La turning into Khushi scene...Arnav's expression's were to die for!😆

Barun and Sanaya were fabulous in their scene together...his facial expression's were so soft and gentle, bringing out the vulnerability in his character and Khushi's shock on being spoke to so civilly...😆

I hope the love story between Arnav and Khushi develops gradually...and the creatives don't rush into anything!

Hey there!🤗 I loveddd th epi!!😳

La was awesome!! The first time I actually really enjoyed her screen presence.
Buddha arnav was still hottt😍 

When La entered chamkili style Arnav's expressions were priceless😆

Yup agree with you hun!!