Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Love your writeup as always Noorie!! and damn i am gonna miss it!! have fun on your trip!! and OMG what an epi indeed!! hai Arnav you have me ga ga over you!! they way he said "Tum theek ho" omg and his lips were so close to Khushi's hair like he could just kiss her head right then and there😉☺️ hai i loved that scene soo much!!! And the pervertwa's plan failed oh yea oh yea  in yo face creepwa!!! La scenes were hilarious!! eager to see what'll happen next aur ab toh duppata bhi apni Khushi pe ghira so no tension!! yeh shaadi ko honiparat!! yeh shaadi toh hohigawa!!🤣 idk but i always am tempted to talk like mami on your posts!!😆

Fatimaaa🤗 Thank you!!😳
Arnav was so cute!! Loved his care and concern for khushi😊 If only I were khushi☺️😆
Pervertwa...well all I can say I was laughing at his misery!😆 It made me starngely happy...till the next time he strikes again, i'm going to enjoy this like my victory😆
hahah!! you feel like taking manoramian language on my post! Welcome to my land bitwa!🤣
Arnav aur Khushi ab ek saath howat aur ek dusre ke liye banavat hai😆
noorie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

baby...come back soon!! hugzzz

geetu!!❤️

I'm going to miss you so much!!

🤗🤗🤗
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Noorie , 🤗

Please forgive me , that I could not comment on your post yesterday , sorry 😳

So what an episode , I loved it , you see I want episodes , like yessterdays to be like that all the time. It had a balance of everything.

OMG, how hot was future Arnav , those glasses, suited him . He was smokin hot.☺️

Khushi's face when Arnav asked if she was ok ,after the Rabba ve moment. Her expression was pricless. Loved it 😆

And so was the creeps , when Khushi told him everything was fine  at the Raizada's . His plan backfired in style 🤣

Aww noorie I am going to miss your posts . I love reading them.
noorie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_luna

Noorie , 🤗

Please forgive me , that I could not comment on your post yesterday , sorry 😳

So what an episode , I loved it , you see I want episodes , like yessterdays to be like that all the time. It had a balance of everything.

OMG, how hot was future Arnav , those glasses, suited him . He was smokin hot.☺️

Khushi's face when Arnav asked if she was ok ,after the Rabba ve moment. Her expression was pricless. Loved it 😆

And so was the creeps , when Khushi told him everything was fine  at the Raizada's . His plan backfired in style 🤣

Aww noorie I am going to miss your posts . I love reading them.

Priyaa!!🤗

Agree with you hun!! The epi was a perfect balance of everything including romantic and cute ArHi moments😳
Buddha arnva was as HOTT!☺️😆 the glasses really did suit him!

Khushi was like so shocked..probably thinking how this rakshas suddenly became so nice😆

I'm going to miss ya loads priya!❤️ Love you!!