Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I dont know but I support it if its true...I just think its funny because Gautam played the same role in PKYEK...people must have really liked his performance if they cast him like that in here too 😆 but he's a great actor either way
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

Well I dont know but I support it if its true...I just think its funny because Gautam played the same role in PKYEK...people must have really liked his performance if they cast him like that in here too 😆 but he's a great actor either way

Yes i know!  Thats what I was thinking!  I think this charactor must therefore be a gay in the closet then .😊
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

Yes i know!  Thats what I was thinking!  I think this charactor must therefore be a gay in the closet then .😊

😆 who knows hahaha but he's really a good actor love him
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

😆 who knows hahaha but he's really a good actor love him

Yeah! I agree i bet he would play a gay lover really well!
Angelbud thumbnail
Hi Fans,

In tonights show Vikram put his arm around Suraj's brother and said "do you want some of my nuts"!  I think he may have mentioned cashews but i think this may have been a subliminal message to suggest that unconsciously Vikrams character is indeed latently homosexual? 

Really fun way to make this point!  Very good! ðŸ˜›

Angelbud thumbnail

Yes its good to think about the show and these relevant points!  I mean in the UK every soap had at least one homosexual!  And most of them have Transvestites in them as well!!

Its really great!
😃
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: katiya

Thanks for your feedback on this issue!  I think its great that someone playing a gay character in a show has this success! 

Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilrahi

And does this mysterious brother in law have a name?

It was suraj brother that was being referred to and the characters inflection that we have seen now in quite a few episodes!  
Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

I wonder why none of you are posting in this topic? Do you have a problem with gay people in daily soaps? Is it something that may benefit people buy being discussed? Why isent anyone talking about it! I know you have all read it! In many aspects you guys are really behind!

hi don't be mad at me but you already wrote exactly the same topic for dhor and EXACTLY the same enquiry because no one was replying. Are gonna do that to every show?
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blacksexyspicy

hi don't be mad at me but you already wrote exactly the same topic for dhor and EXACTLY the same enquiry because no one was replying. Are gonna do that to every show?

Why do you want me to? The character you make reference to and hence my post on DOR was Kavaris brother who Prabhu,  Avnis brother in law said to him "is it a man or a woman im talking to?" . That quote was directly from the show and hence the underpinning relevance of the question.  If you read all of the posts you will find that all agreed that he was indeed reflected as a homosexual even though direct reference was not  made, hence the natural line of questions and topics that arose on that forum!

From this fact i ascertained that Homosexuality is not directly made reference to leaving the viewers to make up their own mind, which is clearly the case!  If indeed a character is Homosexual and as such is not therefore directly perceived as such would naturally suggest the the viewers can ask for themselves!  It would be easier if it was just said in the show then all these questions would be unnecessary!  I know absolutely loads of Hindu men that love other men that's quite normal in the uk, usa, europe, russia, canada and the rest of the world!

Do you think therefore we should ask the same question in all forums or do you agree that Vikram's characters sexuality should be kept in the closet with the other saris he chooses to sell?  It that is the intention?  Then why even in tonights show was their reference to him choosing Saris again and his very camp and suggestive facial and body language gestures leaving me rather confused using your logic then!  He is always shouting at his wife and is never happy are the writers suggesting that he is a latent Homosexual then perhaps?

In the Uk all our daily soaps have Gay characters in!  Is not your own name suggestive "blacksexyspicey"  that you may indeed be interested in this topic hence your above post? 😳

Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago