Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katiya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelbud

It seems to me that the writers have clearly pointed out that his brought could possibly be gay as well!  And we must ask ourselves why does Sandhyas brother want to go to the US? Maybe to express his Gay side?   What do you think! Is it possible?

My straight answer. From my point of view it is not possible. The logic of the character is different. For me, it is clear that the purpose of the writer to show men's demonic, that enhance the drama of  poor Sadha. Man is acting here  in a tough manner. I  wrote, he suffers, he was sorry for his sister, but showing all-male character. Women's tears can not stop him. 
Then go across the ocean, too, need the courage and determination and there should be more serious economic motivation in my opinion. 

Edited by katiya - 12 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its great if the character is as it would open the doors to lot more gay characters in the shows on starplus!

If you want to watch a gay character in Starplus then watch 'Maryada' that is ground breaking, one of the character is gay and his family have just found out.

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adamti

Hi angelbud
I've had bestest of bestest days on my first day as angelbud fan celebrity.
I had new hair cut and where new shirt I look the best.
Batti has clicked picture for my fans and I feel just the bestest - angelbud should I get a pet?
Today was my favourite day thanks angelbud, I know you must be busy but please tell me I'm the bestest!
Your adamti

Most gracious fan of DABH and the mighty Angelbud!  I'm sure everywhere you went today people wanted your autograph, so all that practising you did all night was worth it! YOU are the bestest bestest bestest fan ever!!! Here is your daily blessing:

"adamti has the right to feel excited and nothing can stop that feeling"

Have a great day! Keep a little picture of yourself with you at all times, you can pet yourself! 😛
Angelbud thumbnail

Most gracious fan of DABH and the mighty Angelbud!  I'm sure everywhere you went today people wanted your autograph, so all that practising you did all night was worth it! YOU are the bestest bestest bestest fan ever!!! Here is your daily blessing:

"adamti has the right to feel excited and nothing can stop that feeling"

Have a great day! Keep a little picture of yourself with you at all times, you can pet yourself! 😛

Also post back on the fan club thread not on here! You are my fan now so I want you posting on my fan topic!
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

If you want to watch a gay character in Starplus then watch 'Maryada' that is ground breaking, one of the character is gay and his family have just found out.

Hi Dreamygal301.  I would like you to join MY fan club thread!  I like your post and i find you most pleasing to my disposition! Your SPECIAL!😛
Angelbud thumbnail
Watching him last night it was really obvious that he wants to let his feminine side out!  I can just see him in a sari!
Angelbud thumbnail
Hi Fans,

I just reealised the character i was referring to is called VIKRAM its actually Suraj's brother not Brother-in-law!  That clears up all the confusion then im sure and you must all be nodding your heads right now while you are reading this thinking angelbud is so clever!  Its understandable, dont worry!

Yes his inflection and his body language certainly must be deliberately exaggerated to underline the possibility that his character may indeed not be gay but perhaps a Bisexual? That would make sence as in many programs that is suggested by the style and design of the clothes and the way he looks at men and women in an equally passionate way!  We have had four close ups on his eye contact last week as well to substantiate my point!

Well done SP I think this is really forward thinking!  Great plot and great characters!  A gay, A transvestite, a possible lesbian and now a bisexual!  Wow fantastic and i love it!!😳

Angelbud thumbnail
Its so good to see gardar.net advertised here on the forum in the uk!! well done guys! Its nice to know the forum supports homosexuals then!!  I just saw the advert with two men with their shirts off hugging each other!!! They must have got that deal due to my posts about gays in the show!! See guys im so clever even the forum is making money out of me!! Its OK as im already loaded anyhow!! 😛
Angelbud thumbnail
Considering the fact that vikram keeps trying to get rid of his wife it could be perhaps so that he can move a man in her place! Tonight that seemed the likely outcome then? Good for him if he's not happy, but he shouldn't have got married in the first place if he was going to do this!! Its not fair on his wife!! 
Angelbud thumbnail

Considering the fact that vikram keeps trying to get rid of his wife it could be perhaps so that he can move a man in her place! Tonight that seemed the likely outcome then? Good for him if he's not happy, but he shouldn't have got married in the first place if he was going to do this!! Its not fair on his wife!!