Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with u if only we stop posting off screen pictures of other actors with friends and family(all members)...if we say it's only maaneet/gurti forum meaning it should be only GC and DD together or alone or with other GHSP actors then it should apply to all the actors of GHSP...not only to GC...there is a word ignore...for the ppl who don't want to see it or waste their time on things they don't care about...if they bother to see it and bash afterwards...then the issue there is that they r simply attention seekers who have nothing better to do...and we have the option to ignore these attention seekers and do better things...😳.so the word we all need to learn is ignore...a rule should apply to all or not at all
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maya_P

i agree with u if only we stop posting off screen pictures of other actors with friends and family(all members)...if we say it's only maaneet/gurti forum meaning it should be only GC and DD together or alone or with other GHSP actors then it should apply to all the actors of GHSP...not only to GC...there is a word ignore...for the ppl who don't want to see it or waste their time on things they don't care about...if they bother to see it and bash afterwards...then the issue there is that they r simply attention seekers who have nothing better to do...and we have the option to ignore these attention seekers and do better things...😳.so the word we all need to learn is ignore...a rule should apply to all or not at all

@ Bold:Exactly my thoughts! I totally agree... Y is it applied to GC only?? Y not other actors?? 
bub-bles thumbnail
Just a couple to days back i saw a pic of DD with a little child...no one objected to it.    A lot of pics are posted of DD with a friends...i dont see anyone objecting.     If Samir mentions his wife...he is so loving...   Then why is it that only for GC there are so many restrictions.  Isn't he entitled to a life outside of GHSP.   

And for someone who posted the comment "I hate Debina"    how wud u like it if a posted a comment "i hate DD"
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said dear. This forum is for Maneet/Gurti only
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well said dear.completly agree with u
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really topic maker! i wonder if u have the same problem when DD's personal pics are posted in the forum? why do some forum members think that there should be different rules for GC and DD?
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kunataanya

really topic maker! i wonder if u have the same problem when DD's personal pics are posted in the forum? why do some forum members think that there should be different rules for GC and DD?

i totally agree with u !! i loved Gurti very much..😆 but yes mostly there are DD's personal pics i.e. with her mom,bros or friends only so the rules should be same for posting dd's vid/pics etc..😃😃
sorry if any body hurts😛
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@TM please say this  to all the fans of this show asctors. please don't say all the rules are only applicable for GURU here Edited by verode - 12 years ago
rosylucy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Hi Friends

A small request to all Gurumeet & Debina Fans

Pleaseee don't post any of Gurumeet & Debina photos or vedios. you may be fan of Debina but all Geet lovers are not Debina fans and This forum is for Maaneet, Gurumeet & Drashti.

If you post any article/photo/vedio about Gurumeet and Debina then some or the other will post negative comment on that and simply it will become a big issue

if you post any Gurumeet personal life photos/vedio/article then nothing will happen. so pleaseee

this is humble request to all the Gurumeet & Debina fans

I think that this is is GEET forum.   And as far as is know GURMEET CHOUDHURY is the main lead of GHSP.  So why shud we not post any topic or pics related to him.  All his fans want to his pics, know more about him, so if someone does not like him, plese do not open the posts related to him.    Have any of his fans objected to pics of DD when posted with her family or even her friends (not to mention pics where she is always hugging and sometimes with a drink in her hands).  These pics are posted on this very forum and no objection is raised.   
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As long as Gc's part of the show or anyone else for that matter, pics/videos/articles related to them should be allowed...even if they are hugging and holding drinks in their hands!

The last line is in reference to the remark in brackets made in the above post.

Edited by pippa - 12 years ago