Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shim_ca

i totally agree with you. necklace is not in Khusi's bag. to develop relation with Arnav still she needs to stay there. so, no question of getting necklace and throwing out khusi from RM. but i would like if khusi finds the mannat key in her bag. and arnav is somehow there and sees the key. and some flashback...😊

Completely agree and it will bring some significance to her as well since she somehow still holds his mannat key!
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun2011

I hope Laxmi left some grass and she pulls it out and everyone bursts out laughing and ASR too - all realize how Khushi can bring laughter and dignity in RM:)

i just pray ur suggesstion is true LOL dat wuld be a hillarious epi to watch!! n imagine ASR's smile bac :D
fouzya thumbnail
I hope so  all of this  things will happen
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hahaha looll me an u have the same  thinkin i posted a post about this too lollz i said the exact same thing lmao
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shim_ca

i totally agree with you. necklace is not in Khusi's bag. to develop relation with Arnav still she needs to stay there. so, no question of getting necklace and throwing out khusi from RM. but i would like if khusi finds the mannat key in her bag. and arnav is somehow there and sees the key. and some flashback...😊

i like that idea, that would be sooo awesome if its a mannat key, i have a feeling abt it
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie.

hahaha looll me an u have the same  thinkin i posted a post about this too lollz i said the exact same thing lmao

ahaha thats funny😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope so...hoping laxmi saved khushi 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very trueee and hope it happens!! :)
Mountainbreeze7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the grass scenario happens too! But just one thing-- i didn't see Aranv there, i mean, when Mami said they should look in her bag, arnav wasn't there, well,  i didn't see him! 😕 Maybe he'll come JUST at that moment, like they always do ðŸ˜‰ 
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sure... Lakshi saves khushi.. Othrwse it is victory of shyam.. It mean victory of evil.. No..nvr.. It nt happng..