Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Updating

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
manesha - after geet ended all i guess are a bit low and hence not commenting on FFs... missing the serial na...
chingaming thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOMEEE ff =D please update soon =D

xoxox!
TanuDDian thumbnail
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Everyone in the Bus were sleeping .

Soon they reached near Beach House . Only Maan was awake rest all were still sleeping . Geet was sleeping on his shoulder & Maan was starring at her in the whole journey . As soon as they reached near the place Maan woke everyone  . Sam & Vicky used to come here occasionally . Everyone saw the surrounding it was beautiful . It was private area , nobody could tress-pass over there . It was a huge place . They entered the compound & saw The Beach House . Everyone were stunned . It was Beautiful House .

No one were getting off their eyes from the House . Everything was Beautiful . It was like heaven . They all entered the House . Maan had decided who will stay where . Sam went to her room . Angel - Ayesha - Geet were given one room . Vicky - Dev went in Vicky's room . Summit - Druv were given one room . Veer - Priya & Ronak- Avantika were given their respective rooms . Maan went in his own room . Everyone's comfort levels were taken care of . Maan was personally monitoring everything . Everyone freshened up & came to the hall area which was attached with Lawn . Maan showed every one whole house . It was huge & very well decorated house . There was a small theater also for watching movies . There was squash area . There was pool table also . House had indoor swimming pool . House was really amazing . 

Everyone was so engrossed in seeing the house that they totally forgot that its time for lunch... They looked at the watch and it was 1.00p.m. Maan asked everyone to come to dinning area .  Maan had arranged superb Lunch for everyone . There was Indian & continental Food . Everyone were having their Lunch . Maan & Geet sat together while having their Lunch . They were enjoying their food .

Maan : Geet are you enjoying here ?

Geet  : Yes Maan its lovely . Its a beautiful house . 

Maan : You liked it ?

Geet  : Yes Maan i am loving it over here .

It was a nice idea for the Trip over here . 

Maan : I like to come here alone as its very peaceful here .

I usually come here when i need lonely space for my self . 

Geet  : Maan yeh jaga hai hi itni khoobsurat ke hume yahan

bar bar ane ka mann karega . 

Maan : Ok done then , Shaadi ke baad hum every month yahin ayenge . 

Geet  : Whattt ???????

Maan : Agar tum chaho Geet (closing his eyes )

Geet  : Maan pehele humari shaadi toh hone dijiye ?

Maan : Ok we will think about it later . 

Avi    : Maan aap dono yeh kya khusar pusar kar raho ho . 

Geet : Avantika nahin Maan mujhe pooch rahe the whether

i am enjoying here or no . 

Avi    : Maan hum bhi hain yahan par hume bhi toh puchiye . 

Everyone laughed & Maan got embarrassed . They all finished their Lunch & were doing masti also side by side . After having their Lunch everyone decided to take rest for some time . Maan asked everyone to come near Lawn area at 5.00 as they will all go to the Beach in the evening . But no one were interested in resting . Summit - Druv - Dev - Vicky went to play Pool . Rest everyone went to watch Movie . 

It was evening 5.00 p.m everyone gathered in the lawn as no one slept . Maan took everyone at Beach . Everyone saw the Beach & were itching to go inside the Beach & splash water . But they had decided that everyone will go in the Sea next day morning only . So everyone were having a walk on the beach . It was a private area so there was no outsider over there . They were all roaming on the beach & having fun . They played Games like Flying disk , Cutting the Cake . Everyone were enjoying . It was 6.30 & Sun was about to set .

As soon as the Sun was setting down Geet started shouting ," Nahiii , Koi mujhe bachhao . Maaan bacchaooo . Everyone were shocked seeing that . Maan ran towards Geet first then everyone followed . Geet had closed her eyes & was continuously shouting Koi mujhe bachaooo Maaannn Bachaaaooo . Then she fainted . Maan took her to the house . 

Next :  Part - 28

Precap : What happened to Geet ?

Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
meettu thumbnail
loved it manesha

awsomw

update next part soon
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Manesha...

Lovely update...
do continue with your updates...

GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update but what happened to Geet continue soon
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...
lovely pics...
hmm geet fainted!!! wht happened??
plzz continue soon
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme part dear
Omg!achanak a geet ko kya hogaya..i hope sab teek ho..
Waitng 4 next part.