Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
A midweek break 

Roshni Chopra looked glamourous when she walked in for this do that was held on Wednesday night.She had her buddies from the telly industry for company here.And the gang sure seemed to be intent on making the most of this midweek break.Kinshuk Mahajan and Gaurav Khanna were seen hanging out together for the better part of the evening.We also spotted Rati Pandey chatting with Karan Wahi.The party went on till late as the guests enjoyed the cocktails and delicious spread that was laid out.

Rati Pandey 

Roshni Chopra 

Kinshuk Mahajan and Gaurav Khanna 
.Tanya. thumbnail

Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal gets its winner?

Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal gets its winner?

Reportedly, the winner of Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal is none other than...

In spite of not being on air yet, Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal has been in the news for its A-list television celebrity contestants. 

Reportedly, the finale has been completed and this Star Plus upcoming travel show produced by Spin A Tale production has apparently got its winner. According to our sources, the winner is none other than the youth favourite Karan Wahi

This highly speculated show has been shot at beautiful locales of Jaipur and Udaipur, however, due to some technical reasons the finale was shot in Mumbai with its  three finalists i.e. Karan WahiGaurav Khanna andAnupriya Kapoor.

For confirmation on this report, we contactedKaran Wahi who told us "If it's true, please also tell me what I will get as the winner."

Well, all we can say is that after Remix and Dill Mill Gaye, this might just be another victory toKaran Wahi's credit.  

Reporter:Ranjini Nair
Author:Rishitu Amarnani

Roshni Chopra and Yudi to host Star Plus' travel show

Roshni Chopra and Yudi to host Star Plus' travel show

Star Plus' travel reality show Jee Le Ye Pal will be hosted by Roshni and Yudi..

Roshni Chopra, winner of Imagine's Desi Girland Yudishtir aka VJ Yudi who hosted Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao on Sony TV will now be seen anchoring Star Plus' upcoming travel based reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal which was tentatively titled Jee Ley Zindagi. This reality show is being produced by Spin A Tale Entertainment.

Tellybuzz was the first to break the news about the adventure reality show. We now give you the latest news on Yudi and Roshni hosting the show. There will be 6 teams in total, and each team will comprise of a celebrity and a common man. The 6 celebrities are Karan WahiGaurav KhannaRati PandeyPavitra PuniaAnupriya Kapoor and Kinshuk Mahajan.

We called Yudi who confirmed the news saying, "Yes I am hosting the show and its fun to be part of such an adventure show. We are shooting in Udaipur a very beautiful location".

Roshni Chopra too confirmed the news, "Its good fun to be part of the show. Last year I did Desi Girl where I was a contestant and here I am hosting the show".

The show will be of 12 episodes and will be a biweekly, wherein the tasks will be shown on one day followed by the elimination on the other day.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Srividya Rajesh

Karan Wahi in Star Plus' Jee Ley Zindagi

Karan Wahi in Star Plus' Jee Ley Zindagi

Karan Wahi to be in Star Plus' upcoming travel based reality show tentatively titled Jee Ley Zindagi...

TellyBuzz was the first to break the news aboutStar Plus coming up with their travel based reality show tentatively titled Jee Ley Zindagi. We have also reported Rati Pandey being a part of the show and Mohit Sehgal and Arjun Bijlanibeing approached for the show.

The latest to add on to the list is none other than the charming boy Karan Wahi aka Dr Siddhant of Star One's popular show Dill Mill Gayye.

We contacted Karan for a confirmation and he said, "Yes I am doing the show and I will be leaving tomorrow to Rajasthan for the shoot. But frankly speaking I do not know about the concept of the show."

It was reported earlier by TellyBuzz that in the show, every celebrity will be given a non-actor as partner and their task is to drive their respective Maruti cars through four big destination points. In between their journey, they will be given various kind of tasks which they will have to carry out to survive in the contest.

Well, seems like the wait of Karan Wahi fans has finally come to an end.

Reporter: Ashima Mishra, Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranay Valsarajan

Karan, Gaurav, and Anupriya are Jee Le Ye Pal finalists

Spin A Tale Productions' new travel show Jee Le Ye Pal on Star Plus has been doing the rounds for quite sometime now. However, the latest news we bring to you about the show is that Karan Wahi, Gaurav Khanna and Anupriya Kapoor have already reached the finale.

Our source informs, "The show has already gone on floors and the celebrities have started shooting in Rajasthan. The news is that Karan Wahi, Gaurav Khanna and Anupriya Kapoor have managed to reach the finale. The celebrities are shooting for the finale episode today. The show will go on air from August 27 and it will be a bi-weekly."

As reported earlier the other celebrity contestants in the show are Pavitra Punia, Rati Pandey and Kinshuk Mahajan. Roshni Chopra and Yudi are hosting the show.

Karan, Gaurav, and Anupriya remained unavailable.

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/karan-gaurav-anupriya-jee-le-ye-pal-finalists-134802041.html

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Live the moment

Riding high on the success of its premium hatchback car Ritz, Maruti Suzuki is all set to invade the TV sets by bringing an all new reality show Ritz - Jeele ye pal. The reality show goes on air from Sept 10, 2011.

Talking about the uniqueness of Ritz - JLYP, Mr. Shashank Srivastava, Chief General Manager Marketing, Maruti Suzuki India says, "The Ritz has a special place in Maruti Suzuki portfolio. Pegged for young couples, with a stylish and contemporary design and proven engine performance, the Ritz has gradually strengthened its position with the young Indian buyers and their families. We are confident this programme will help us engage with the young couples even better. Ritz Jeele Ye Pal is a perfect platform where a family can sit together and enjoy the goodness of Ritz while being engaged with the adventure and action."

Ritz Jeele Ye Pal show will see teams of 6 celebrities and their mates embark on a fun filled and exciting journey with their constant companion - Ritz.

Ritz Jeele Ye Pal has been specially designed in association with LIN TV, a division of Lintas Media Group to connect and engage with its customers.

Speaking on the occasion, Lynn De Souza, Chairman and CEO, Lintas Media Group, says "We have long believed in the power of the brand, content and media confluence - earlier as sponsorships and now taking new form and substance .The Ritz Jeele Ye Pal program is a great example of this synergy - where the content has been customized to amplify the promise of the brand as well as entertain and engage the audience."

Kaacon Sethi, President, Limelight, the content division of LMG and the project head on RJLYP added, "Our ability to provide 'format to fans' - an end to end solutions capability ensures we work with the brand at every step of the process and multiply the value provided."

.Tanya. thumbnail

"The show is more mind based than physical"-Rati Pandey

"The show is more mind based than physical"-Rati Pandey

TellyBuzz in conversation with Rati Pandey on her journey in Star Plus' Jee Le Ye Pal.

After wooing the audience as the charming and bubbly Nupur in Star One's Miley Jab Tum, Rati Pandey is back on small screen with Star Plus' travel based reality show Jee Le Ye Pal.

Being her debut reality show, Rati Pandey enjoyed her best being at her adventurous best.

Let's hear it from Rati her experience in the show.  

What was the reason for you to take up Jee Le Ye Pal?
I just wanted to have a new experience after doing couple of daily soaps and also this was a travel reality show for which I was more excited about, though I did not get the opportunity to drive the car. The whole journey was really a learning and nice experience. But simultaneously I never expected to get eliminated after the first few episodes and I was a little bit upset about it. But it happens and all in all, I enjoyed.

Do you think the show is on the lines of Fear Factor?
The show is not at all based on Fear Factor. Jee Le Ye Pal is a travel based show which is more of a mind based rather than physical which Fear Factor was. In this show the elimination tasks were physical which was neither too tough nor difficult.

How was the total experience?
The whole experience was really very nice where I made friends with actors as well as non actors and most of the time we were just freaking out. Though I was present for just three or four episode, I really enjoyed the journey. If you watch the episodes, you will come to know of the various unexpected twists and turns which took paused my heartbeat.

What was the most memorable moment from the show?
The wild card entry was my memorable moment because my partner and I had decided to give the best for the task and also if we make a reentry in the show, which we actually did and won as well. But there was a twist again which was in store and we were eliminated again. Actually the task demanded us to reach two destinations and complete the act. There was a penalty of five seconds and that's where we lost.

Do you regret taking up the show now?
Not at all.

Do these twists and turns get to nerves at times?
A lot actually and we were actually discussing these things wondering how people in Bigg Boss survive with so many things happening in the show. The format is such that it trains your brain but I just enjoyed.

What are your other projects?
There are some more reality shows happening next year and if I am not doing daily soaps I will catch up with some other reality shows.

Can you name one that you are working on?
I cannot name anyone but they are in the pipeline.

Would you be found in show like Bigg Boss?
I cannot pretend and if I am eliminated in the first episode here in this show, then I guess will have to come out from the house after half a day. But I seriously like the winning amount they provide.  

Nupur was an iconic character that people still remember. Do you think this show was a platform for you to break that image and showcase the real Rati Pandey?
Nupur is my favourite character and I have always wanted to play such a character ever since I joined television. The character is really close to my heart and I do not want to repeat myself again. I will look for versatility.

Who do you think was your strongest competitor in the show?
Karan Wahi and Pavitra Punia. She is a very strong headed person and very straight forwarded which is aptly needed for the show. I like her attitude which is generally not accepted elsewhere.

Daily Soap or Reality shows?
Both have its own pros and cons. When you are the lead in a daily soap, you get exhausted very badly. But still you are mentally free wherein you will have to go and act and once you are done, you can go home and sleep and the next day you read the script again. But Reality shows give you mental and physical exertion. Your mind keeps on working every day even when you are sleeping. Your real self is shown where it is all about playing with your mind.  

Do you think this is more painful?
Absolutely. But this was just a small schedule of ten days and hats off to all those people in Bigg Boss who manage to stay there for long.

What were you doing the break after Miley Jab Tum?
I cannot believe that it has been eight to nine months that the show is over as the time has been running so fast. I am still enjoying my holidays and I don't want to work (laughs). But I know that right now I have to give myself to work.

What would you like to say to your India-Forums fans?
Please do watch Jee Le Ye Pal though I am there only in three to four episodes and if you are interested, please watch the wild card entry also. I have put in a lot of efforts.

Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Karan Wahi may seen in a new show on Star Plus

Television charming actor Karan Wahi may be seen in Star Plus's upcoming new show which is an improperlove story of boxer.

Karan Wahi, is currently seen in reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal on the same channel and now he is approached by Creative Eye production house to play lead role in their upcoming love saga which is moves around a hard and tough life of a boxer.

However, the production house and Karan Wahi are still on talks. If everything will go well then his fans will enjoy his new avatar which will be different from his previous romantic roles. Karan Wahi is also well known as Dr. Sid on Star One's show Dill Mill Gayye. Karan Wahi made his debut in the small screen with the teenage show Remix where he played the role of Ranveer Sisodia and was received good compliments for his performances.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/news/Karan-Wahi-may-see-in-Star-Plus-new-show/11631

.Tanya. thumbnail

Kinshuk Mahajan to the play main lead in Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk Mahajan to the play main lead in Afsar Bitiya

Zee TV's unique story makers have roped in the Bidaai actor to be the protagonist

After trying out Star Plus' reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal , Kinshuk is back to charm his viewers in a different avatar with Zee TV's Afsar Bitiya.

The show is being made by Rakesh Paswan, the man behind Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Kinshuk will be seen in a powerful role. A new talent named Mitali has been finalized opposite him as the female lead.

We contacted Kinshuk who confirmed the news but refused to divulge any details.

We had earlier reported about Shahbaaz Khanwho was last seen in Looteri Dulhan to essay a pivotal character in the show.

This is definitely going to be one show which the audience will eagerly look forward too, now with an addition of their favourite small screen star..

Author: Megha Bissa