Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
LOVED IT...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Maneetians, 

Im sooo sorry! I know half of you want to smack me around with a chappal for taking so long. I've been so busy this year as uni just finished for the year again. 

Anyway, here it is! I've tried to make it as long as possible and I am very close in finishing this FF. I think I've dragged it even more than a Ekta Kapoor drama. ðŸ˜†

Enjoy! Comment and Like pleasee!!

Chapter 11
Celebrating Your Strength

Geet walked through the courtyard that afternoon silently observing everything around her as Aryaman followed her, looking at the same things she was looking at.

Geet softly giggled as she stroked his fur, " Aryaman, it seems like you're my only companion at this moment in time"

She walked over to a large pond where dozens of petals were floating upon the calm water. Geet sat down beside it and ran her fingers through the water.

It was strangely calming her, but she felt her wrists burning again and she suddenly moved her hand.

The water droplets blackened upon her fingers and the scorpion began moving again. Geet hissed in pain as she suddenly stood up.

Suddenly, from behind her, Geet felt something that she shouldn't have felt. She almost felt as if all the dread in hell crashed down behind her. Aryaman stood by her, but Geet signalled him to step away and to not interfere.

Geet turned around and her eyes lightened. She suddenly began chanting and then a woman appeared behind her.

"Hell starts now Rajkumari" said the woman.

Geet suddenly smirked, "burn in hell Kalavati"

"Can't you talk to your aunt properly you ill mannered girl?" asked Kalavati as she paced around Geet. She wore a long red and black lengha choli, and her bindi was as black as her long black hair.

Her ice blue eyes pierced into Geet, " So you possess the beauty of the three tribes don't you? And the powers?"

"Only witches think of stealing it Kalavati" hissed Geet. The two women stood tall and pierced each other's gaze into one another.

Kalavati raised her hand to grab Geet's throat, but Geet grabbed onto her hand before she could put her hands around her neck.

"Im glad you're well versed in my powers..." replied Geet.

"The war has begun Rajkumari...and we're only moments away from our dual" said Kalavati.

Geet smirked. Kalavati did what Geet thought she would do.

Kalavati took her hands away and she looked at Geet with envy.

"You have your mother's beauty.. and perhaps all the beauty of Kustakarni women in the past" hissed Kalavati.

Geet let out a small chuckle, " I am very sorry that you were not too fortunate as I was"

Kalavati's fingers itched to tear every part of Geet's skin off until she begged for one second moment of solace.

"This is our fight, don't let that old dog of yours fight too hard" said Geet with a smirk. Kalavati kept her rage back and chuckled, " I promise I won't Geetakshi"

Suddenly, Kalavati grabbed Geet's wrists and there, Geet felt a painful shot of fire erupting through her veins.

Geet screamed until she felt her veins bursting. "Take the abuse like your mother did Geetakshi..."

Suddenly, Geet's eyes turned an  bright green and she, with all her force, struggled against Kalavati's grasp.

Geet was erupting in fire and she only struggled against it. She managed to tear Kalavati's hands off of her wrist and before Geet could strike her, Kalavati disappeared into blacksmoke.

Geet was breathing heavily and she looked around for Kalavati or her presence. Geet's eyes went back to normal, but little tears slipped down her face.

She suddenly went to a ledge and sat down. Aryaman suddenly stepped beside her and looked straight into her eyes.

Geet tried to ease her breathing, but she couldn't. It almost seemed like her anger was taking control over her body.

And then she heard her mother's voice ringing in her ears, " don't let your anger take control of you...he who angers you, conquers you..."

Geet almost turned stone she laid her hands upon, into melted clay.

Suddenly, she heard servant girls entering the courtyard and one of them said softly, " Rajkumari, Rani saa bula rahi hain"

Geet, with all her strength managed to control her anger and she replied softly, " Dhanevaad"

The girls left and Geet staggered to her feet and sighed, " This is terrible...How is Maan going to be ready for this?..."

Geet's concerns lay heavily upon her shoulders as she had to make sure that Maan was ready physically and emotionally for this dual that would either make or break the land of these Rajya's.

Without a single thought, she disappeared into the deep corridors of the palace towards Rani Vasundhara's chamber's.

She entered her mother in law's chambers as her eyes were a haunting green and her skin felt like it was still burning from the inside.

"Ji maa saa?" asked Geet as she fixed her duppata that almost slipped off of her head.

"Geet...aap theek hain?" asked Rani Vasundhara worriedly. She looked at Geet's eyes and she dropped the jewellry in her hands.

Geet blinked once and saved the diamonds from spreading onto the floor and Rani Vasundhara suddenly smiled with surprise.

Geet gulped, " Maaf kijiye"

Her mother in law erupted into laughter and Geet cracked a smile, " Maa saa, kya baat hain?"

"Pehle to aap iss haar ko rakhiye" said Rani Vasundhara. Geet softly placed the necklace onto the silk pillow it originally rested upon.

"There is a royal dinner happening in your honor tomorrow evening and our people will be performing in your honor as well," Said Rani Vasundhara.

"Ji Maa saa," replied Geet.

"And in this instance, I will be revealing you to our people since you are a mere mystery to them at this point in time, " added Rani Vasu.

"A mystery?" giggled Geet. Geet could not help but chuckle to herself and Rani Vasundhara smiled, " Ji Rajkumari... a mystery"

Geet nodded and Rani Vasundhara presented the beautiful necklace to Geet and said, "I could have sent this to your chambers, but I chose not to and I chose to give this to you myself. "

Geet touched her mother in law's feet, " Dhanevaad."

Rani Vasundhara chuckled, " Aapki sundartaa aur bhi barr jayegi, we will need to take the evil eye off of you,"

Geet smiled and said, "Maa saa, I don't know how I will be able to stand in front of everyone like this, "

Rani Vasundhara placed the necklace onto the pillow and walked over to Geet and put her hand on her cheek, " It is not frightening at all my dear, you will reign as queen for the rest of your life in my place and for the rest of the Rani's of the two kingdoms."

"How are you so sure that I will win that dual?" asked Geet with her voice shakier.

Rani Vasundhara peered into Geet's green eyes and replied, " Because you are Abha's daughter and now your parents have bestowed us the honor to have you as our daughter in law."

Geet hugged her mother in law and sighed, " I can only pray for our victory"

"I believe in your victory my dear..." replied Rani Vasundhara. Geet let out a chuckle of relief and began conversing with her mother in law.

The next evening, Geet was in the process of getting ready as she had the servant girls wash her hair with rose water. They lined her eyes with kohl and lined her lips with red.

"Rajkumari, may we say something to you?" asked one of the servant girls. Geet smiled, " Of course"

"You are truly the most beautiful woman we've ever seen in the entire kingdom," said the servant girl.

Geet erupted into laughter, " Then I must not adorn myself too often." The servant girls giggled and continued to help her to get ready.

But then another servant girl asked for her permission to speak. She spoke, " The entire kingdom will be in awe... legend is right, you truly do possess the beauty of all three rajya's. "

"Every woman is made with beauty and love... and I am blessed, " replied Geet with an sweet smile.

Geet was ready a few moments later and she slipped her bangles and rings on. She instructed the girls on how she likes her duppata.

They put a kamarband (waist chain) around her and there Geet fixed her duppata around her and the girls placed it gracefully on her head.Geet pulled her ghunghat down and veiled her face, although she could see quite well through the fabric.

Geet fastened the necklace that was gifted to her by Rani Vasundhara. She was summoned to the court a few moments later.

Geet strode through the large hallways and the guards greeted her, " Kambaghani Rajkumari"

She made her place beside her mother in law behind the screen. Rani Vasu had her ghunghat up and smiled in recognition.

Geet sat silently and she  heard her father in law's voice and then Maan's voice that echoed through the court.

"We shall now present your new princess and my wife, " said Maan. The veil was lifted and the ladies stood up suddenly.

Raja Prithvi, Maan's father smiled as his wife joined him by his side and Geet joined Maan by his side. Geet stood with poise and Maan noticed it. He smirked and looked at the people who seemed to not take their eyes off of the new royal couple.

They seemed eager to see their new princess and all of them seemed to feel a soft evening breeze throughout the court.

Maan raised Geet's ghunghat and placed it on her head softly. Geet looked at everyone in the court and it almost seemed as if the people were dead silent.

Their eyes remained glued on Geet and Maan continued, "Yeh hain Astagari Rajya ki nayi Rajkumari, Geetakshi Khurana"

The crowd of people seemed quiet as they could not tear their eyes off of Geet who seemed to be a little shy as the minutes passed.

"And now, we will have Rajkumari Geetakshi begin the performances by igniting the fire." Announced Raja Prithvi proudly.

The crowd of people quietly cheered. Maan signalled her to ignite the fire in the large fire pit. Geet strode her way gracefully and the crowd almost gasped.

Geet tried not to reflect anything negative and she ignited the fire. The people still seemed to gape in her direction.

She made her way on the other throne beside Maan and sat down gracefully holding the side of her duppata.

The performances began and the people cheered. Geet watched as the mighty Astagari Rajya came to life as they performed traditional desert dances and the men were performing sword dances.

Geet watched the performances and she glanced at Maan who was busy looking at her with awe.

"Rajkumar..." she said softly enough that only Maan could hear.

Maan slightly chuckled and Geet looked forward. She glanced in the corner and then to her horror, she saw women in black surrounding the court.

Her heart dropped and her eyes were glued on the women and they seemed to stare in her direction.

Maan noticed the women as well and looked at Geet who was trembling softly.

At that moment, both Maan and Geet could feel that everyone's safety was definitely under threat.

What would they do? 

I hope it was good guys!😊 Please like and comment! I don't have time to PM you all right now! My apologies. ðŸ˜³

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update

Kalavati tortured her and ran away. Now who r these women in black?
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update..!!

Can't wait for the next one..!!

Do update soon..!!
aarthiash thumbnail
another awesome update..i liked the way u wrote this part..
update soon 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 11
nice part...
OMG this is getting so dangerous and competitive...
cont soon dear...
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Welcome back...

superb update
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow very sweet only black women looks like danger on the way
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Wow tis is soo interestg. Really I m not into raja rani stories but this concept pulled me to read it. Very well written and refreshing concept. Hope u update soon 😊