Posted: 11 years ago
awesome
amazing
great
loved it
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just found the last update! It was awesome! I can't wait to read more! 
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry ladies and gentlemen, Im updating it! :) Thanks for your patience!😊
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the update ! 😉
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 10
(Warnings)

Later that day, Geet looked a little tense as she got ready. One of the servant girls giggled, " Rajkumari, aap bohot pareshaan lag rahi hain" 

Geet looked down, " Nahin..." 

The girls giggled and suddenly quietened as Rani Vasundara entered smiling in Geet's direction. 

She brought with her a large gold plate with ancestral jewelry. Geet stood up to touch her feet but Rani sat her down again. 

"Nahin, aaj hum apne haathon se aapko sajayenge" smiled Rani Vasundhara. 

Geet nodded and the servant girls filled kohl in Geet's eyes and red to her lips. Rani Vasundhara placed on Geet, a large necklace made of every gem that one could imagine... Earrings to match were placed in her earlobe and large rings and bangles. 

"Thora sa bahri hoga, but you'll be fine" replied Rani Vasundhara. 

Geet smiled a little, " Hum theek hai maa saa" 

They slipped Geet's duppata on her head and Rani Vasu pulled her ghunghat down. They walked her out of her room to a large courtyard where ladies of the royal court were sitting around. 

Rani Vasundhara sat her down and fixed her lengha. Geet sat up straight and looked down as she only wanted to go see Maan and how he was doing. 

One by one, ladies were lifting her ghunghat and awing at her beauty. "Bohot Sundar Rani saa" said one of the ladies. 

"Nazar naa lage" said another. 

They gave her gifts and she smiled and nodded in appreciation. She folded her hands to thank them. 

"Bahu rani aagayi hain Rani saa..." joked one of the ladies. "Humari Bahurani humari pasand hain" smiled Rani Vasundhara. 

Geet's heart was pounding against her chest.

The evening slipped by with song and dance from the ladies as they rejoiced Geet's entrance into the royal family of the Khurana's. 

Later that evening, Rani Vasundhara walked her to her chambers, " Humay pata hain kay aapko bohot pareshani ho rahi hain aaj subah ki waja se" 

"Nahin maa saaa" said Geet. 

"Humnay aapko janam nahin diya Rajkumari, par hum aapka mann par sakte hain" said Rani Vasundhara as she took Geet's hand into hers. 

Geet nodded and smiled. Rani Vasundhara had the servant girls open the large doors. Geet walked in silently and Rani Vasundhara closed the doors. 

Geet stood silently as Maan had his back to her. She walked towards him as her payals jingled

Geet lifted her ghunghat and put her hand on his shoulder, " Maan..." Maan softened at her touch and turned around to see a very angry expression spread across his face. Geet's calm eyes tore into his angry ones, " Maan...mujhe pata hai kay aap subah wali baat se pareshaaan hain par hum theek-" 

"NAHIN, aap theek nahin hain" said Maan as he grabbed her arms and pulled her against him. 

Geet flinched in pain, " Maan..kya ho gaya hain aapko!" 

Maan let go of her and he looked away frustratingly, " Agar hum aapko kooh dete? To kya? Kya Rajkumari?" demanded Maan. 

"Humay kuch nahin honay wala" said Geet as she took her duppata off and rested it on the bed. 

"Geet, listen to me, I will talk to-" began Maan. 

"No...not until Kalavati starts her battle...I will not" said Geet. 

"Geet!>?" demanded Maan as he was furious. 

"The rule of the game is quite simple...she will start and you will fight with her husband...my uncle" said Geet. 

"What is that old conceited bas***d wanting from you?" hissed Maan. 

Geet shook a little with his anger spewing in front of her. " What if something happened to you!? Then this entire game would be over Geet!" roared Maan. 

"Maan, please, calm down" whispered Geet. 

"I'll kill him if I see him" snapped Maan. " No Maan...we can't do that! Or else Kalavati will destroy everything and including these two rajya's" 

"When is this supposed dual? And why-" began Maan as he questioned her. Geet softly smiled, " Shanti Rajkumar...Shaanti" 

Maan went quiet and Geet shook her head as she moved over to the large mirror and took her jewellry off.  

"Waisay Rajkumar, humay thori si dikat ho rahi hain...zara madat kijiye" said Geet as she moved her hair to the side revealing her back. 

Maan could not help but glue his eyes to her back. He cracked his neck sideways and turn around. He looked at her closely without blinking as he moved towards her. 

He started to help her take off her jewelry as her skin strung as he touched it slowly. 

He took off her jewlry one by one and pulled her dori's off. She blushed and turned around to look him in the eyes. 

She stroked his cheek and he planted kisses on her shoulder as they then rocked through the night enjoying every part of each other

The next morning, Geet left herself in solitude as she summoned her mother and told her about what had happened yesterday. 

"Yahaan par bohot barbaadi honay wali hain Geet..." said Rani Abha with a worried tone. 

"Barbadi to yahaan bhi honay wali hain...I can feel it Maa saa...hum kya karein?" asked Geet. 

"I've instructed you on how this battle will go..." said Rani Abha. 

"Maa saa, I feel like I'm blind in this battle" replied Geet with a worried expression. 

"Someone will die...be it someone close to you, or someone far from you" warned Rani Abha. 

"Who maa saA?" asked Geet. 

"I shall not tell you, but I wish you all the strength my daughter, and I will be guiding you through the entire battle...so do not worry" smiled Rani Abha. 

" Maa saa..is pittaji-" began Geet. 

"Everyone will be present...some will die...some will live" said Rani Abha. 

"There funeral the same day with the entire palace wrapped in white" said Rani Abha again. 

Geet tried to keep her composure, "Maa,saa please do not scare me" 

"Fear is only for cowards...and you're not a coward Geet" replied Rani Abha. 

Geet nodded and she suddenly smiled, " I will keep strong for you and only you...this is your fight and I will fight it" 

Rani Abha nodded and she stroked Geet's hair, " You've become even more beautiful after marriage...stay that way, I wish for you to always look like this" 

Geet felt like hugging her mother but she could not, since she had merely summoned her, so only an image of her mother was in front of her. 

Geet nodded and kept her promise to her mother. Suddenly, Rani Abha disappeared, leaving Geet's other chamber to darken again. 

Geet stood up and turned around to see Aryaman bowing his head in her direction. She walked over and stroked his fur coat, " Chaliye..." 

Geet had no idea of who would die and who would live. But she did know, that her every wrong move was the destruction of the two rajya's. 

Like and Comment pleasee! Sorry I updated SO late!😳
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb one...
sum1 will die!!
Rani Abha's words r scaring me...
I hope nothing goes wrong..
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
but scared bcoz of rani abha's word "someone will die"
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
nice part...
cont soon dear...
KhanAtiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SO FINALLY YOU CAME BACK FROM CAMPING ON MARS !!!