MG FF-The Warrior Prince Chp 11 Pg 65 PMS LATER

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello my lovely Maneetians!😊

I have come up with another FF to hopefully entertain you! This story is quite different to what I've done and I used my own imagination for this whole story.

Absolutely everything is my idea... even the names of certain things are completely made up and have no historical significance neither is it real.

Fictional tribe and empire names... But the only thing that is the same are the characters of GHSP, Maan, Geet, and Dev.

I hope you will like this storyline and it was completely random of me. And to those people who have read my FF's... you'll see that I brought back something similar into this FF and I hope you guys notice it!😳 I won't say what it is... but instead, I'll let you read it and figure it out yourself.

Here it is guys: Enjoy!

The Warrior Prince

Character Sketch:

Astagari Rajya

Rajkumar Maan Singh Khurana- 25 year old warrior Prince and crown King of Astagarh...

Rajkumar Dev Singh Khurana- Prince of Astagarh and little 15 year old brother of Maan.

Raja Prithvi Singh Khurana- Maan's father and the King of Astagarh.

Rani Vasundhara Singh Khurana- Maan's mother and the Queen of Astagarh.

Asthani Rajya

Rajkumari Geetakshi Singh- An 18 year old princess of Asthangarh

Raja Ranveer Singh- The King of Astangarh and Geet's father.

Rani Abha Singh- The Queen of the Asthangarh and Geet's mother.

Rajkumar Arjun Singh- The prince and crown King of Asthangarh and Geet's older brother.

The Voyage of a Warrior

"Bhai saa, pitta ji has called you into the palace..." called Dev. Maan targeted his bow and arrow towards the target and looked carefully at it... He didn't respond to his brother Dev at all.

Maan looked carefully at it once more and then let his arrow go and it landed directly in the middle of the target's supposed heart. His biceps flexed as he let his arrow go and a bead of sweat rolled down his back.

He turned around and looked at his young brother who was around his teens. Maan's light brown eyes only looked less bothered and only concentrated.

" Araha hoon" spoke Maan. Dev nodded, " Bhai saa, he does not sound very happy at all"

" Tum jao, main aaraha hoon Dev" ordered Maan. Without another word, Dev left and Maan took his sword and put it into the long silk case that was hanging on the side of him.

He was shirtless, and he only wore black loose trousers... His six pack abs were clearly defined and shown. Any woman would swoon in her place if she were to see him...

His strong arms had a large snake tatoo and he only threw his bow and arrows at the men working near the stables would be. He walked inside of the palace and he saw many servants backing off in their place.

Many female servants were devouring him just by his physique that was shown... He paid no heed. He didn't care at all. He walked towards the meeting area that was surrounded by courtyards and where his father would often sit and talk amongst his trusted friends.

He walked in and saw his father standing up with his back towards Maan. " Khambagani Pitta jii" said Maan. Prithvi Singh Khurana turned around and Maan walked upto him and touched his father's feet.

" Jeete raho" said Prithvi as he blessed his son. Maan only looked at him with a concentrated expression, " Aapne bulaya?"

" Did you just practise archery Maan?" asked Prithvi. Maan only nodded, " Ji..."

Prithvi smiled, " That is like my boy!"

" Aap boliye jo aapne bolna tha pitta ji..." said Maan. Prithvi sighed, " Maan...as you know... the our Astagari and Asthani empire is powerful... and we are only strong empires left in order to save our land from the Kustakarna Rajya who plan to take our lands..."

" We defeated them pitta ji, and they still rebel back?" asked Maan. " Maan... they won't give up anything even if we lay thousands of Kustakarni bodies in bloodshed" replied Prithvi.

Maan only looked at him with disgust in his eyes for that Kustakarna Rajya. " My army is settled in all the borders... and the Asthani Raja is coming soon and protecting their borders along with ours" replied Maan.

Prithvi pat his son on the back, " Jeete raho Maan..." Maan only narrowed his eyes, " Kustakarna Rajya kuch nahin karega... yeh mera vaada hain"

Prithvi trusted his eldest son Maan Singh Khurana... he knew he could turn a blind eye and his son would take up the responsibility very well. " Aur aapko Asthangarh jaana hoga"

Maan nodded, " hum aabhi jaate hain, aur aap chinta mat kijiye" Prithvi smiled, " Dhanevaad Maan..." Maan didn't like to hear thankyou's from his father... the man he respected so much.

" Hum chalte hain..." said Maan. Prithvi nodded, " Aap jayiye... aur aapki maa saa bula rahi hain aapko" Maan nodded and he touched his fathers feet and went off towards his mother's chambers.

He walked through and all the female servants dispersed away and a short yet elegant looking woman by the name of Rani Vasundhara Singh Khurana was standing facing towards the area where there was a large marble area with water flowing down with petals and countless flowers of every scent.

" Khambagani maa saa" said Maan as he stood there a little bit away from hsi mother. His mother, Rani Vasundhara turned around with a frown on her face. " Khambagani" said his mother.

Maan went upto her and touched her feet and she blessed him, " Jeete raho..." Maan looked his mother's aged yet concerned hazel eyes... " Maa saa, aapne bulaya?"

" Ji... humne aapko bulaya" replied Rani Vasundhara.

" Kya baat hain?" asked Maan. Rani Vasundhara sighed, " Aapko kabhi samay nahin milta kay aap humaray paas behetain... humay aapko bulana parta hain... yeh bohot achi baat nahin hain Rajkumar!"

Maan knew he was in trouble with his mother when she addressed him as Rajkumar.

" Maa saa, maaf kijiye..." said Maan. " Ek raasta hain aapki maafi kaa..." replied Rani Vasundhara.

" Boliye... aapka hukum sar aakhon par maa saa" replied Maan. " Aapko ek kanya dhoondni paregi... kyunki aapka vivah ka samay ho gaya hain..." replied Rani.

Maan looked at her frustratingly, " Nahin... yeh baat hum nahin maan sakte..."

" Maan ni paregi Rajkumar... aap Asthangarh jaa rahe hain...to wahaan par ek kanya dhoondiye..." replied Rani. " Kyun maa saa...?" asked Maan. Rani smirked, " Jab aap jayenge... phir aapko pata chalega..."

Maan didn't know what she meant but all he knew was that he was going for political reasons and for his land's safety. " Ji..." replied Maan. Rani was overjoyed! Maan knew that he had to listen to her every command...  his mother sacrificed everything to be with his father and everything else for her son's and husband

Rani Vasundhara kissed her son on the forehead, " Aap yeh yudh jeet kar aayein..." Maan nodded and he bid his goodbyes towards his chambers where he would get ready to travel to Asthangarh which would be a good 6 hour horse ride.

Maan climbed onto his horse and in the scorching heat, he told his brother to ride beside him. " Bhai saa, garmi ho rahi hain" complained Dev. " To honay do..." snapped Maan.

" Chalo" ordered Maan. Dev sighed and they rode on with a group of 20 men behind him. Dev was the spoiled one and Prithvi decided to teach him how a man's life should be and how he should act.

Maan rode confidently, and his sandy brown skin was tanning perfectly in all the right places...They rode quite fast and Dev was getting tired. Although he didn't dare say anything to Maan or else he would get the scolding of his life.

They reached Astangarh after six hours of vigourous riding and Dev was about to fall off his horse until Maan caught him strongly by the arm, " Dev..."

Dev was needing water and Maan halted everyone. He pointed to the well over there and they rode there. Maan helped Dev off and helped him to the well. Maan gave him some water and Dev only sat down breathing hard.

" Maaf kijiye bhai saa" said Dev breathlessly. Maan only said, " Koi baat nahin...but you need to get use to it Dev..." Dev nodded, " Ji bhai saa..."

" Where is the palace?" asked Dev. Maan pointed over there and Dev almost fell down. " Bhai saa... there are stairs!" exclaimed Dev. " Get use to it" replied Maan. Dev sighed... he never liked going with his brother at all but he only went to prove himself and by his father leaving no other choice to him.

" Get up" ordered Maan. Maan walked forward and Dev tried to catch up with him and both got onto their horses. Maan rode up with many people greeting him as, " Khambagani Rajkumar Maan Singh..."

Maan only nodded and looked forward. Dev only smiled towards the girls that were gathering up to see the most handsome warrior prince, Rajkumar Maan Singh.

They reached the stairs and Maan got off his horse and of course helped his little brother Dev off his horse. They went up the stairs and on top of the stairs there was a tall man with a black beard and a turban standing there with a smile on his face.

Maan came to the top of the stairs and he only bent down to touch the man's feet. " Khambagani" said Maan. " Khambagani Rajkumar" smiled the man. Dev scrunched his face...

" Aur aap Rajkumar Dev Singh Khurana" smiled the man. Dev touched his feet, " Khambagani" The man blessed him and he said, " Aayiye Rajkumar"

" Dhanevaad Raja Ranveer" said Maan. Then Dev knew... this was Asthangarh's king, Raja Ranveer Singh. They walked inside with flowers being thrown softly towards them as they went in.

They all went into the palace and into the large courtyard where they would all be seated. Maan, Dev and Raja Ranveer sat down in the courtyard where cushions of every color that had jewels beaded everywhere.

Dev noticed the lion tatoo on Ranveer's neck. The tatoo was not the tatoo that we have today... it was a special ink that only the religious individuals had and their artists would have drawn it on them when they reached the age of 12. Every woman and man of that royal family had the tatoo.

A woman would usually have it on her shoulder blades and a man on his arms, neck or shoulder blades.

The flags and every intricate carving was of lions, swords and shields.

" Behetiye" said Raja Ranveer. Maan sat down and crossed his legs and sat with his posture up and with the same expression on his face. The king sat down, " Rajkumar Maan, aapka intezaar tha humay"

Maan only nodded, " And my father must have sent you the letter" Raja Ranveer nodded, " Ji... "

" Aur woh Kustakarna Rajya kisi bhi samay yahaan aasakti hain... " added Maan.

Raja Ranveer nodded, " Aur iss liye jo bhi karna hain, aapko aaj hi karna hoga..."

Maan knew what he meant and he needed to stay here and plan every tactic out with the Raja.

The map was brought forward and every territory was marked and most of it belonged to the Asthani's or Astagari's and the Kustakarna's wished to take all of it.

Maan began planning every tactic and discussing it whilst Dev was bored. Almost two hours went by and Raja Ranveer had ordered the food to be served. It was going to be set out in the other side of the palace.

" And it is time to eat, please come" said Raja Ranveer.

Maan knew that if he refused, then his father would not be very pleased. They nodded and Dev almost jumped up in excitement.

Maan, Ranveer, and Dev walked thruogh the large marble hallways that showed beautiful courtyards with pools of beautiful fountains with countless flowers flowing down with the water.

Maan suddenly heard giggles and sounds of anklets... A certain musical laughter almost captured his thoughts... He wished to know what it was... who it was.

" You must be hearing my daughter and her friends..." said Ranveer as he almost read Maan's thoughts. Maan snapped out of it and then he heard the giggles go quiet and only anklets were heard.

They reached the large courtyard that was beautifully set with each place with a cushion and large thali's full of food. Dev was so relieved... Maan only sat down beside Ranveer and Dev beside Maan.

Servant girls were serving the drinks and Ranveer smirked, " And do you drink alcohol?" Maan did drink alcohol but not in front of everyone... his men and himself would be drinking bottles and bottles of alcohol with music and dancing.

Originally, the empire's were small tribes that emerged as powerful empires... The Asthani's and Astagari's had tribal traditions, yet they were very royal... they were a very unique mixture of everything.

" Ji" replied Maan as a glass of alcohol was brought forward right away and before eating, Ranveer ordered the chefs to be eating the food first then they would eat.

The men who made the food ate it and made sure that everything was okay to eat. " It is safe" said one of the men as they all ate a couple of bites. Ranveer nodded for everyone to eat and drink.

Dev was almost scarfing down his food and Maan ate slowly. The men were eating and drinking and Maan heard the same musical laughter with sounds of small bells that were obviously anklets as his mother wore them herself.

Nightfall emerged and Ranveer ordered a chamber to be ready for Dev who was falling asleep. Maan and Ranveer discussed some more and they decided to settle in for the night.

Ranveer ordered the servants to take Maan to his chambers. The servants led him and the night was almost taking over the day. As Maan walked through the deep hallway's that were lit up by an iron plate that was held up by chains with a small fire illuminating the halls.

Suddenly, Maan heard someone splashing water and the same anklets were making noises again. " Ekaant" ordered Maan. The servants left and Maan was curious to know who it was.

So I hope you liked my first attempt at writing this FF...😊 Please Comment! it encourages me to write and update much faster. 😊 Thankyou for reading!

Chapter 1 Page 1
Chapter 2 Page 7
Chapter 3: Page 16
Chapter 4: Page 25
Chapter 5: Page 30
Chapter 6:Page 36
Chapter 7: Page 42
Chapter 8: Page 48
Chapter 9: Page 56
Chapter 10:Page 60
Chapter 11: Page 65

Edited by Desigirl144 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me first to comment
wow it's really interesting nd i think ki wo geet hi h 
thanks for the pm 
continue soon
Edited by angel_smily - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i loved it ...do continue soon pls 
Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ff loved it update next part soon...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update congrats for the new FF continue soon
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new FF...!!

Nice start..!!
looking forward to the next updates..!!
loved it a lot..!!
rupzloveu thumbnail