Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THanks for the wish and ur cake and chocolates r waiting 4 u at ur home πŸ˜‰... guess im gonna have to wait till tom to read cuz me gotta sleep now... but ya cnt wait to read ahead... and thank u for updating regularly even after being busy at work really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickle6586

Hello Everyone,

I thought some of your comments needed some replies and clarification from my side, so this special post..!!!!!

Update coming up, afternoon (IST). Cant do earlier than that, for various professional reasons!!!!!

@deejagi : Hi Jaya: Well, please hold on for sometime. And you'll know kya hoga???? Thanks!

Soumya

I am ready to wait for some more time (afternoon is 12pm & hardly I have to wait for another 3hrs & 15 minutesπŸ˜‰), but dont make the ladies lost in the jungle just because you have to send Maan behind them... Pleaseee. Offcourse I would love to see maan stalk Geet during their journey😳😳, but not as a rescuer, but you can send him on duty (official as well as personal) OKEY,

And haaan, don't tell us that the precap is of Devtaara.😑
Jaya

--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely update.. Interesting precap.. Update soon.. 😊
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_niddzz

😳

It looks like am not the only crazy fan of YCM...we can make a crazy fan of Soumya..
oh i just loving reading YCM.. till to date... i can read it again n again... its so nice..I even read thru my hp when am travelling back home or work... my not the hp type of person but after went thru YCM.. i got hooked with my hp..at times my mom will be like whats up with me n hp.. den as usual ill give my million dolor silly smile. i got lost track how many times i've read each parts... Its like addicted...The more I read the more i couldnt understand the depth of each words. πŸ€£ I think I gone crazy again.. My itchy again wants to read YCM... blame u guys for this...πŸ˜† Making me reading it for another round...

ajenn thumbnail

In dream land of YCM again πŸ˜

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting eagerly for the update dear.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ajenn

Here I am to give you people company in revisiting YCM. Only hope Soumya doesn't laugh at our crazyness.

Jaya

ajenn thumbnail

Jaya.. Indeed she going to laugh for having such crazy fans... Hope we didnt scare her...
I want Maaneeettt πŸ˜

myedward12 thumbnail
omg! can't wait for the next update!
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one... waiting eagerly for the next update