Edited by cute-aly - 12 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update
so now is not taking geet's name...

CrystalSaya thumbnail
I WISH U GIVE US ANODER UPDATE...DDDRRREEEAAAMMMYYY...
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay i'll take this update as my bday gift lol... but i want another one plzzz... it was a good chapter but missed maneet 😔 its ok though...😉
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yippie new thread
Balle balle 🥳
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update darling...
Maan is so indifferent ...well he is...i m not even sure if he is trying...ya he was upset on the first day when he found out geet wanted to leave...but nothing more is happening from his side...in terms of his feelings...

Precap - that is maan's dream rite...he dreaming about Geet in saree again...😳

Jaldi update karna...darling...

Thanks
Muah
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its so lovely to see some romancing btwn Dev-NT.
Dev sounded like a small kid complaining.
He couldnt resist when NT wants sth.. 
Am loving this.. It sounds really sweet 😃
So all ladies heading to Hoshiapur.. Geet's native land.
Geet is really excited to go there.. Hope all three ladies have a splendid moment
Dinner convo btwn Dev-Daadima-Maan was superb.
Seems like Dev going to be Devdass for 4days away from NT 😆
Daadi tease Maan asking which gal is he asking for... 
But he didnt ans.. Daadi answered for him..
Smart Maan he repeat back Daadi word.. 👏
Yet both were talking about the same girl.
Precap sounds very interesting... Guess its one of Maan wild wild fantasy about Geet... 😆
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone,

I thought some of your comments needed some replies and clarification from my side, so this special post..!!!!!

Update coming up, afternoon (IST). Cant do earlier than that, for various professional reasons!!!!!

@everyone, Thanks a lot , for the wonderful comments and thanks for reading the FF..!! really appreciatte it.  I know all of you have been asking for another update and have been waiting for one, eagerly. I know I have to keep you waiting, but I really cant help. If it were in my control, I would not mind giving you two updates a day..!!!!! So please be patient. That's all I can ask ...!!!! Thanks...!!!!!

@ambbiha: Honey, I have not been sending PM's to anyone. I'll only been updating every day and i have asked everyone, to keep checking the thread. The day I would PM's you would receive it too. Until then, please keep cheking the thread. Thanks! and Sorry for the confusion!

@crazy_nidzz: thanks honey. I guess you ve also anmswered all the questions tht @mons_mb had. So, i dont have to do it again..!!!! Will update in the afternoon (IST). Till then, please hold on. Thanks!
And thanks for the meetha stuff...!!!!!

@Mons_mb: Nidzz answered all ur questions and she had done it, better than i wud do, so I have nothing to say. Its true there was no maneet, in the last update, but like i said, every update cannot have maneet. Since there are so many characters, the story has to move forward, with them too. BEcause it is these characters that directly or indirectly affect maneet story as well. As far as the next update is concerned, i will try to give you one, as and wen i can. Little patience is all i ask.

@deejagi : Hi Jaya: Well, please hold on for sometime. And you'll know kya hoga???? Thanks!

@sdtashin: Thanks a ton, for letting me know and keeping a track  ! Really nice of you..!!!! I dont check any of those, cos I only make an update, read ur coments, check for written updates of the show I watch, and I'm out of IF. But thanks for letting me know.!!!!!  Dont worry about the 1st position, If My work really deserves it, I will get it some day. Thanks..!!!!

@rocking_gal: it was ur bday???? haaan, u dint tell us, before...!!!!!!! A very happy b'day sweetheart and keep rocking...!!!! HAve a wonderful year ahead and god bless...!!!! Lots of Love...!!!!!    ( *whr's my cake and chocolates????* )

And by the way, most of you have guessed the precap right..!!! you only have to see, how the scene's gonna shape up...!!!!! 

So, my next post, which will be a couple of hours from now..., will be the update..!!! Until then, please be patient. I know, the precap is torturous, but please...!!!!!

Thanks once again..!!!!

@new readers:  IF you guys, have started reading the FF recently and do not have ur id's on my PM list, please send me a PM, stating the same. Other wise I would not know, I would have to add you..>!!!!!

thanks...!!!!

Thanks once again for the lovely comments...!!!!! And about PM's let me clarify, I have not sent PM's for the last few updates. When I send PM's I will make sure Each one of you gets it. But it is easier, to keep checking the thread for updates.

Soumya
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
waiting di.

we don't need pms, we need updates so u should'nt worry abt pms. 😉 

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_niddzz

its not that sweetie...the update was important 4 the pace of the story...chill baby...sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...soumya is finding tym 4m her busy schedule and her meetings and updating just 4 us...we shud co-operate too...we will get maaneet filled updates too...let the story build and give soumya sum tym...she is giving us an update on regular basis and we shud b thankful 4 that...dont worry sweets teri maaneet update ki tammana bhi puri hogi...!!!😃
tab tak ke liye i have a suggestion 4 u ...read YOU COMPLETE ME...re-read it if u already have...u will fall in love wid it all over again...believe me experience speaking...!!!😉

You know what??????? I have copied the entire 'You complete me ' of Soumya's and 1 or 2 of Muskan's FF in a pen drive and when ever i feel bored of the work pressure but still unable go on net, I keep read them and I would have read YCM more than 4 / 5 times. And still feel the same eagerness like what next kind of a thing.
Jaya