BBAT Chronicles: The Fire, Interviews & 200 - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the runjhun interview.
Love the part where guddu spoke about buying runjhun flowers with her in her purple sari but it was really a dream ROFL.
And when he told her she was heavy LOL.
This should be called runjhun and guddu interview as he interrupted nearly every question asked to runjhun LOL
Thanks to both of you for this wonderful interview. I think this is better than the real life interview- much more funny.
Fingers crossed that we get the real life interview some day.
(Madly) Creative geniuses at work...

Hilarious interviews!  G-R interview was the best.

Bechari (poor) Runjhun.  Guddu Ji responded before my dear Runjhun could say two word!

ROFL!
Kya baat hain Rani Di and Wafah Di kya interview hain Mrs. Runjhun Shukla ki ooops Runjhun cum Guddu Shukla interview.  I must say Gudduji interfere at each and every question before his wife but i like it.  Gudduji is so jealous and possessive of his dharampatni.

Good work enjoy it ClapClap
Love the Guddu and Runjhun interviews. Sounded just like them. Really amazing job.
Originally posted by gardes

(Madly) Creative geniuses at work...

Hilarious interviews!  G-R interview was the best.

Bechari (poor) Runjhun.  Guddu Ji responded before my dear Runjhun could say two word!

ROFL!

I assume that madly is for Wafah and that Creative Genius is for me...Embarrassed

Originally posted by desisweetheart9

Love the Guddu and Runjhun interviews. Sounded just like them. Really amazing job.

Sounded like them? Why, whatever do you mean? Embarrassed
Originally posted by pri01

Kya baat hain Rani Di and Wafah Di kya interview hain Mrs. Runjhun Shukla ki ooops Runjhun cum Guddu Shukla interview.  I must say Gudduji interfere at each and every question before his wife but i like it.  Gudduji is so jealous and possessive of his dharampatni.

Good work enjoy it ClapClap

Thank you for liking the interview... and Yes, I know...how rude of Gudduji... Big smile