Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

BBAT Chronicles: The Fire, Interviews & 200 - Page 4

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely Hilarious!! 
πŸ˜†
I had a laughing fit the whole time I was reading both the interviews, including your write-ups! 🀣

Thank you sooo much, Wafah and Rani for this fabulous treat!!  You guys are just awesome!!! β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah and Rani, you guys are extremely talented and brilliant!  I had tears rolling down my face from laughing, not to mention my boss poked his nose in while I was in the middle of reading RJ's interview😳.  AWESOME!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Runjhun's interview.  Where do you guys come up with these things?  Very creative.  Maybe you can lend an ear to our CVs...πŸ˜†.  You have some great ideas.  Very creative.  Loved when G called his wife "Oye Dharampatni" could have actually heard Guddu saying this. 

And for real, I would like to see them dance again in the show.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SushmaGill

Is it working did ihe get kick out again?????? I can keep him I have tons of space πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

LOL he'as not a happy camper when he's kept from his wife...he suffers more than Runjhun...the reporter tried but with no luck...
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhruvie05

Absolutely Hilarious!! 
πŸ˜†
I had a laughing fit the whole time I was reading both the interviews, including your write-ups! 🀣

Thank you sooo much, Wafah and Rani for this fabulous treat!!  You guys are just awesome!!! β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Dhruvie...we aim to please...
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow ok where do i start you guys are hilarious i had side pains laughing so hardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ from RJ's interview you two are truly comic geniuses, the way you guys portrayed  Guddu's character it was as I was watching him on screen so vividπŸ‘πŸΌ so RJ was a bad girl Who knew😲😊 I think guddu is right he married the wrong oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, anyways thanks wafah and rani that was a really good brain teaser...keep it up guys...
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

Wafah and Rani, you guys are extremely talented and brilliant!  I had tears rolling down my face from laughing, not to mention my boss poked his nose in while I was in the middle of reading RJ's interview😳.  AWESOME!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks jps01

Just a disclaimer for all those reading at work...tsk tsk...Rani & I do not condone such behavior...the reporter on the other hand encourages it so feel free to blame the reporter...
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nmaharaj

Loved Runjhun's interview.  Where do you guys come up with these things?  Very creative.  Maybe you can lend an ear to our CVs...πŸ˜†.  You have some great ideas.  Very creative.  Loved when G called his wife "Oye Dharampatni" could have actually heard Guddu saying this. 

And for real, I would like to see them dance again in the show.

From the mad box...that sometimes we call the brain...and from Guddu and Runjhun...they did all the work for us...they are quite the characters...

:)
Wafah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kandi_gi

wow ok where do i start you guys are hilarious i had side pains laughing so hardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ from RJ's interview you two are truly comic geniuses, the way you guys portrayed  Guddu's character it was as I was watching him on screen so vividπŸ‘πŸΌ so RJ was a bad girl Who knew😲😊 I think guddu is right he married the wrong oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, anyways thanks wafah and rani that was a really good brain teaser...keep it up guys...

Ssshhh...don't let Runjhun hear you...I don't know why Guddu or the reporter was shocked...you can kind of seeing Runjhun being naughty...it's apparent in the way she teases Guddu sometimes and the way she tricked him...
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks wafah and rani for your prev reply about the interview questions..

we can understand how busy they must be...

loved both the interviews..you guys are soo creative..well done..πŸ‘

a very big thank you for making us smile..greatly appreciated..