Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavni88

thanks rani and wafah..great post..love the clown pic..lol..

interview was exactly guddu style...great work..👏

looking forward to next part..

does this mean that we will not be getting the answers from himmanshoo and nivedita??

Unfortunately for the work load and other personal reasons it's been kind of hectic and as much as we would love to hear their answers we have to be mindful that they do have their hands full, so answereing one or two questions is a different matter but sitting down to respond to questions is a whole another matter (just doing Guddu's part was crazy hard LOL). Especially considering they were shooting for the ME and with all the festivals in India I'm sure they prefer spending their time off with family. Regardless if they do answer or not is their personal choice and me and Rani respect that. In the meantime we hope you enjoy our attempt at tackling Guddu & Runjhun since Himmanshoo and Nivedita have personal commitments.
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishersal

I too am wondering the same thing

Wafah just answered as well but we had requested them to answer the questions prior to the ME being confirmed for September 3rd.  I think the ME made their schedules very hectic. 

If they are able to answer the questions in the future, we'll post the answers but since we had wanted to post the interview for the 200th episode we decided to improvise in the meantime. 

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Wafah just answered as well but we had requested them to answer the questions prior to the ME being confirmed for September 3rd.  I think the ME made their schedules very hectic. 

If they are able to answer the questions in the future, we'll post the answers but since we had wanted to post the interview for the 200th episode we decided to improvise in the meantime. 

We understand. Would have loved Himm's and Nivi's response. But I am thoroughly enjoying your Guddu/Runjhun interview. You two are very funny, imaginative and creative👍🏼
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rani loved it, I laughed so hard🤣, when ever you want to take over the FB updates between Guddu and Rhunjun, he's yours I think you'll do him justice more than my self😆 
nmaharaj thumbnail
Rani and Wafah: It's like you know Guddu sooo well, I mean I could have just imagined him really saying those things.  You too are absolutely funny.  Keep up the good work, you always seem to make me laugh with things like these.
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You guys are hilarious!

Thanks to both of you..

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell is this madness 🤣 ❓ ❓
I love it i really love it and the interview was magnificent!!.
Both of you Wafah and rani -smh- i dont know what to say. 🤣.
I love the part about the beautiful fans- Rani how long did it take for you to think this out????

Keep it up and i cant wait to read runjhun's interview and i hope she hasnt packed up and gone back to the PN.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kittykisser

What the hell is this madness 🤣 ❓ ❓

I love it i really love it and the interview was magnificent!!.
Both of you Wafah and rani -smh- i dont know what to say. 🤣.
I love the part about the beautiful fans- Rani how long did it take for you to think this out????

Keep it up and i cant wait to read runjhun's interview and i hope she hasnt packed up and gone back to the PN.

Madness? I have no clue what you're talking about...I'm pretty sure Rani is sane...I can't say the same about myself...

I think it took about an hour or so...

No worries Runjhun hasn't packed her bags (they kind of got burnt in the fire as well)...her interview has been posted as well!

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very Interesting interview - enjoyed reading it ...🤣
But seriously when will she stop calling him Guddu Ji - it sounds to Uncleji type thing ... if not dear or darling or sweet heart can she just call him Guddu -
SushmaGill thumbnail
I loved Runjhun interview...👏😆 (Guddu luv you are way, way, wayyy to awesome for your own good😃)