BBAT Chronicles: The Fire, Interviews & 200 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 years ago
What the hell is this madness ROFL Question Question
I love it i really love it and the interview was magnificent!!.
Both of you Wafah and rani -smh- i dont know what to say. ROFL.
I love the part about the beautiful fans- Rani how long did it take for you to think this out????

Keep it up and i cant wait to read runjhun's interview and i hope she hasnt packed up and gone back to the PN.
Originally posted by kittykisser

What the hell is this madness ROFL Question Question
I love it i really love it and the interview was magnificent!!.
Both of you Wafah and rani -smh- i dont know what to say. ROFL.
I love the part about the beautiful fans- Rani how long did it take for you to think this out????

Keep it up and i cant wait to read runjhun's interview and i hope she hasnt packed up and gone back to the PN.

Madness? I have no clue what you're talking about...I'm pretty sure Rani is sane...I can't say the same about myself...

I think it took about an hour or so...

No worries Runjhun hasn't packed her bags (they kind of got burnt in the fire as well)...her interview has been posted as well!

Edited by Wafah - 10 years ago
Very Interesting interview - enjoyed reading it ...ROFL
But seriously when will she stop calling him Guddu Ji - it sounds to Uncleji type thing ... if not dear or darling or sweet heart can she just call him Guddu -
I loved Runjhun interview...ClapLOL (Guddu luv you are way, way, wayyy to awesome for your own goodBig smile)
Originally posted by jerzgirl

Very Interesting interview - enjoyed reading it ...ROFL
But seriously when will she stop calling him Guddu Ji - it sounds to Uncleji type thing ... if not dear or darling or sweet heart can she just call him Guddu -

Hi Jerzgirl, I agree with you 100% in that she can call him darling or sweetheart, however given the traditional background RJ grew up in and in Hinduism, one is not suppose to refer to their husband by name, hence the 'ji' at the end.  It shows a sign of respect for the husband as opposed to calling him by name.  Even in the Ramayan Sita Mata referred to Shri Ram by Swami, I mean I am sure G would love that he be called Swami by his Dharampatni.  If you noticed before they were married, she used to call him by his name, just plain 'Guddu'.  Even once after they married and he was abusing Buntu, and was slapping him, she shouted out his name...no Ji attached.  This was when he nearly slapped her.  So I believe that the CVs want to keep this mindset of a true Dharampatni as RJ is.
OMG ..Guddu interview was hilarious but Runjhun interview with Guddu interrupting it double double Hilarious...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Had to do my best not to laugh to hard at work...Cool.

Wafah and Rani...if they send me to a madhouse Wackothat will be on your conscience..Wink
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Where is the VM of Guddu and Runjhun dancing D'ohnot fair that only the reporter saw that...Cry

Ps... where is my popcorn...Shocked
Love the way Guddu speaks UP hindi - so kept on imaging what he would say - because he does not know english in BBAT ...StarStar
Good interview...ClapClapClap
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

OMG ..Guddu interview was hilarious but Runjhun interview with Guddu interrupting it double double Hilarious...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Had to do my best not to laugh to hard at work...Cool.

Wafah and Rani...if they send me to a madhouse Wackothat will be on your conscience..Wink
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Where is the VM of Guddu and Runjhun dancing D'ohnot fair that only the reporter saw that...Cry

Ps... where is my popcorn...Shocked

Sorry the video was uh...it has been hidden by Rani for private viewing only. But if you do decide to join us in the madhouse...then we can have a private screening (with popcorn included)