Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well, i think after Kopmals short outburt in court where she says she wants to divorce Dheeraj, and is granted that by the court...they all walk out vicotious, and then i think a couple of days ago episode, they had komals lawyer come to yash and komals house and say that there should not be any more further complicatiuons and that the court would grant the divorce soon...
hope that helps 😛
cya Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
Tinesha_Aggarwa thumbnail
hey guys!! gr8 topic! i've got one question... rememba when raj saw puneet with some other lady going in the car??? or smthin like puneet havin an affair w. anotha woman?? wat happened to all that??? im jus really curious.
thx
XxX Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
Huma2 thumbnail
Well he was having affair with her, who was his secretary..basically she got him drunk and tried to get him to sign a hefty cheque to her...hence steal his riches, then raj (the saviour) comes and tells her off and saves the day...puneet is grateful to raj for his help...(the next day when he is sobered up and not so drunk) and for saving him losing a great deal of money...and puneet canges for the better....

hope that helps! 😃 Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
btw, thanx nargis for clearin that out! 👏

Also...i was just wonderin...wud it be cool if Tina, u changed the title from bein just queries to queries and suggestions? that way, it'd be everyfin under the sun 😆 lol, also coz i have a suggestion

u noe for MOTW? can we either have a separate post annoucin hu the member of the week for this wk etc is? or wen we do the sticky, we also include the member's name? coz that way, more ppl will realise it and thus, participate...

:D:D

i wud also say, include the name of the member in the WRWMK siggi...but i onli got that Paint for 60days 😆

Ciao!
Ena Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
TiNa58 thumbnail
hey ena, thanx for the gr8 ideas..i've changed the title of this topic & i've added the name of the MOTW in the title of the MOTW topic..as for the siggi, i'll try something out (i've tried including a name in a collage b4 using a different software but it the trial version expired a long time back. i'll ask khushi if she could do it..)..

tc..!! Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wooooow....wht gr8 ideas yaaar......keeep ur minds working....heheehehehee
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LoL

btw what's the deal with Shalini's pregnancy?

but i can betcha one thing...it'll get solved in one week...just like Saloni and Nitin's problem...coz theyre just doin that until Arjun gets better 😆 😆 😆 Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
TiNa58 thumbnail
Shalini wasn't really pregnant. It was a false report (stupid doctor..!!).. Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh....okay....i get it.....thx tina
lavanyarules thumbnail
well i just wanted to know whether Arjun punj would be on IF radio anytime in future? any such plan?