Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
can anyone tell me when kashif khan comes????? From which episode he shows up first???? please let me know. thanks

rehana
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavanyarules

well i just wanted to know whether Arjun punj would be on IF radio anytime in future? any such plan?

Erm....you could suggest it....lekin, first sum1 needs the contact details....but i dunno of ne such plans....it wud be better to get cutereems or mtina58's opinion on this matter...:D

bewafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania86

can anyone tell me when kashif khan comes????? From which episode he shows up first???? please let me know. thanks

rehana

arre yaar....he alredy came and left.... around Nov. he came and around Jan. he left....and Arjun Punjs is bak on...

and dusnt WRWMK screen synchronised timings all over the world? (like usualli other countries r way behind wats happnin in India, but WRWMK is pretty much constant)....

but u cud search the videos archive for it....

:D

Ena

Rehana86 thumbnail

hi ena......thanx for ur reply.....but i wanna know how he was being shown up for the first time......i mean wut was his first scene???...... 

Originally posted by: bewafa

arre yaar....he alredy came and left.... around Nov. he came and around Jan. he left....and Arjun Punjs is bak on...

and dusnt WRWMK screen synchronised timings all over the world? (like usualli other countries r way behind wats happnin in India, but WRWMK is pretty much constant)....

but u cud search the videos archive for it....

:D

Ena

bewafa thumbnail
oh it was just a normal scene....wasnt it?

like....there was no...."hello, im raj and ive just had plastic surgery"

he was just sittin on the bed, and Rani came to sit next to him...and a caption came up "Raj will now be played by Kashif Khan"....that's it... 😃
sonia27 thumbnail

i dunt realy watch this serial cept i was wondering what the story behing raj/prince is and why aere him and rani pretending to be husband wife.  could anyone tell me please itd be appreciated.

thanks

Rehana86 thumbnail

sorry to bother u hon.......can u plz tell me wut exactly happened in that epi??????...........actually i m watching this serial from the beginning on VHS & i wanna skip all those epis in which he comes n then leaves..........sorry if u r a kashif fan but i really don't wanna watch those epis........😕.......once again thanks for ur help

Originally posted by: bewafa

oh it was just a normal scene....wasnt it?

like....there was no...."hello, im raj and ive just had plastic surgery"

he was just sittin on the bed, and Rani came to sit next to him...and a caption came up "Raj will now be played by Kashif Khan"....that's it... 😃

Huma2 thumbnail
basically...prince accidently killed ranis real husband raj in a car accident...ranis father in law suffered a stroke...so prince 'pretends' to be raj so he can help heal raj's father...rani finds out in the beginning and is not happy at all but she realises she will have to continue the lie...for the sake of raj's parents...so she doesnt tell anyone that he is not the real raj....she intendeds to keep it up till raj's father becomes better and fit enough to be able to bear the bad news...apart from rani..her bro in law punnet and sister shalini just found out and they know as well...no one else knows..
hope that helps...

but in the future just post questions like this in the WRWMK queries and suggestions section.........

bewafa thumbnail
Originally posted by: tania86

sorry to bother u hon.......can u plz tell me wut exactly happened in that epi??????...........actually i m watching this serial from the beginning on VHS & i wanna skip all those epis in which he comes n then leaves..........sorry if u r a kashif fan but i really don't wanna watch those epis........😕.......once again thanks for ur help

LoL...it's k...erm...soz, coz i wasnt online then...i think i was either in India or near goin to it, lol, so i didnt pay much attention....but am sure sum1 else wud noe....:D

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mm would hve to look up in the epi whn he came me not sure