WRWMK Queries & Suggestions - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
heya!

just so u noe where to go to normalli...for videos

Ciao!
Ena

hi, i'm hoping you guys can help me out...

eventhough i dont reely post nething i regularly come to the site because WRWMK is jst the bestt! nd you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job of running this forum ..its like a big wrwmk family!

my question is ..what is the schedule for wrwmk..does it come on fridays? because i thought it came on mond-thursday...i am asking bcz i wz a bit thrown off by the dates of the updates...i jst want to stay fully UPDATED..lol the serial jst gets better n better!!! 😛

Yes This show comes from monday to Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Moh87

hi, i'm hoping you guys can help me out...

eventhough i dont reely post nething i regularly come to the site because WRWMK is jst the bestt! nd you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job of running this forum ..its like a big wrwmk family!

my question is ..what is the schedule for wrwmk..does it come on fridays? because i thought it came on mond-thursday...i am asking bcz i wz a bit thrown off by the dates of the updates...i jst want to stay fully UPDATED..lol the serial jst gets better n better!!! 😛

Dude...it's a fittin tym to start participatin!!👏

as i'm totally addicted to this serial... i didnt get my WRWMK dose for the 17th of Feb.

Can som1 plzz post the video for Feb 17 (Friday) in the video section..!! i wuld reely appreciate dat! OFCOURSE I read the update but then after readin it..i jst HAVE to watch the actually episode.!
Arlitez..laterz!
n again much thanks n luv!
is it posted????....well hopefully our video updaters would fulfil ur request
yes i hope so too...bcz im desperately checing the video section, lol! newayz thanx for replying
our videos r posted a couple of days later.... 😃
hey guyz,
i have two questions. first, is raj's mom's name sulekha or surekha? second, could some1 plz list the names of the actors in wrwmk w/ the characters they play? thanx!
well answer for first question is: Surekha

second question i only know of the following maybe somone else will be able to do the rest:

Rani - Reena Kapoor

Raj/Prince - Arjun Punjj

Surekha - Shagufta Ali