Im a big big fan of Sumeet Vyas

Posted: 12 years ago

hi guys,this is my first post in this forum. Im a big big fan of Sumeet Vyas n was waiting for his entry in this show. Good to have him back on small screen :)

Sumeet we love you and missed u a lot..u rock !!
welcome dear i was waiting for sumit fans to join cgm forum...well karthik was an innocent gentleman so i never thought sumit would change his image so soon..he didn't take a second to get into a vilain ambhik's character..he is really a superb actor...

all sumit fans are welcome here
thankyou for the welcome, both of you..im sukriti n u both are ??
good to see a fan of sumeet here :)

yaa true..kartik was totally a different character and ambhik supposed to be just the opposite.Being a theater actor he is presumed  to do well both in positive as well as negative shades.. I haven't watched the episode yet..just saw a short clip of his entry which my friend recorded for me.Really happy to see him portray the character so well..the costume,the accessories..long hair..n that turban..heavy one indeed..all were just perfect.
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Welcome sukriti πŸ€—

thankx :) what can i call u ?? bharti or khushi ??
Originally posted by tiny..TV

thankx :) what can i call u ?? bharti or khushi ??

anything u spell correctlyπŸ˜†
bharti is my real name n khushi is nick name so i wont mindπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

anything u spell correctlyπŸ˜†
bharti is my real name n khushi is nick name so i wont mindπŸ˜‰

k..cool then..khushi..so what do u do ??
Welcome Sukriti πŸ€—  aah... awesome to see Sumit fan here!! πŸ˜³ hoping to see more too!!! i didnt follow his previous show but knew that da character he played overthere was of a sweet guy! and my god!!! he really fits in to this evil character sooo well here!!! This is called a born actor!! loved him!!! after watching today's epi, first thing i did was to join his page in IF!!!!  πŸ€—  
i guess i can really tell u this!!! Sumit is da first actor that impressed me in da new entries post leap!!! he ws simply fab!!!  πŸ‘
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Charu21

Welcome Sukriti πŸ€—  aah... awesome to see Sumit fan here!! πŸ˜³ hoping to see more too!!! i didnt follow his previous show but knew that da character he played overthere was of a sweet guy! and my god!!! he really fits in to this evil character sooo well here!!! This is called a born actor!! loved him!!! after watching today's epi, first thing i did was to join his page in IF!!!!  πŸ€—  
i guess i can really tell u this!!! Sumit is da first actor that impressed me in da new entries post leap!!! he ws simply fab!!!  πŸ‘

thankx charu...even im glad to see so many new fans of Sumeet here..i was a regular follower of his last show but haven't seen more than 1 or 2 episodes of this one...but now will have to start watching...can't dare to miss the episodes from now-onwards πŸ˜ƒ
ohh yeahhh!! i m sure u will see many more new fans of him here!! god, this is da first gal who is being happy to get more competition for herself only!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† aahh. yeahh just now my buddie shared Ambhik's history wid me, so if that is followed by creatives here without any chir faad naa then Ambhik would b a treat to watch.. πŸ‘