Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys tonight episode is going to be slightly more interesting than last night! A new character is apparently coming in the show! Any ideas who its going to be? I cant wait to watch it with a fine tooth comb! πŸ˜ƒ
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

After reading all the above replies it seems regrettably and somewhat disappointing that none of you have yet posed any constructive criticism to perhaps disperse or dissolve my rational, which alas remains firm!  Just the same tiring irrelevant predictable comments such as "give it a chance" "you may grow to like it" "it's just because you're missing Gulaal"! I left it a few days to reply in the hope that someone with an objective stance could perhaps enlighten me to some thread of subject matter that I must be missing from the show! I can't seem to find anything at all and ive watched the dreadful thing for a week! Unless when I blink some fascinating development emerges that I missed within a millisecond? And really guys its becoming very obvious that you have one agenda! I'm not the only person on here that feels the show is lacking in, direction,plot,acting ability, decent lead characters, costumes, set and utterly predictable if not nave subject matter!

And as far as the child throwing ink in the corrupt man's face, I do not condone or support any one having to go through the pain of being blinded to satisfy a child's misunderstanding of a dynamic that is not only deeply embedded in Indian culture but that of practically every nation! Its just that most countries know how to hide it better than India! Your naivety in this respect is perhaps worth exploring in an episode or two! That's if you can find a script writer that would risk her/his reputation! 😲

Any views on the above? 
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya4u2nv

Hi angelbud wanna be friends

OOOh yes please!😊😊😊😊 I finally have a friend in here!!!!  Oh thank you for asking!  Your my first official friend, apart from all the ones that wanted to be my buddies! 😊😊😊😊 Well any time you want to discuss something i'm always there for you now!

The Star Parivar awards are coming up, are you going?
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

OOOh yes please!😊 I finally have a friend in here!!!!  Oh thank you for asking!  Your my first official friend, apart from all the ones that wanted to be my buddies! 😊 Well any time you want to discuss something i'm always there for you now!

The Star Parivar awards are coming up, are you going?

Hi can we make friends then? πŸ˜›
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

@angelbud

intelligent person😳

Thanks so much! Really kind of you! But don't you think its true though! I mean when you read my views not show its very apparent! Like the ham acting last night from the MIL? πŸ˜Š
Angelbud thumbnail
Really am amazed that when I feel that she show is developing and improving in some way I am then bashed for complimenting it?  Their are some members on here that have an agenda thats clear to see! Those people know who they are! 
Angelbud thumbnail
I was hopping that the plot direction would have at least reflected the relevance of the themes apparent at the moment! I know its just a soap but it would be nice to at least believe whats going on! The brother last night seemed like he wasn't following the plot very well with his characterisation when talking to Sandhya! Any thoughts on the matter?
Angelbud thumbnail
I wonder what boring things will happen in tonights show then!  I expect the MIL will have her shouting match again! Sooo boring!
Angelbud thumbnail
Hi Guys,

Last night was a little less booring!  Likes the acting of the extra that was on the bike where he nearly fell off!  That was rather funny! 
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree this show is very, very boring.  The lead is not a good actress at all, atleast not so far.  She emotes nothing on her face, even at the death of her parents.  The Suraj character is okay and he's handsome, but frankly, they might look to change the female lead, because I don't predict this show lasting too long with the present girl.  No offense to anyone, but if you're going to carry the show as the female lead you really have to stand out.  This girl, sadly, does not.