Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AmirKingKhan

and who cares about u? 

Thanks for that  incitefull opinion you have, so kind! Once again all I seem to get is insults and bashing from you!  I forgive you for that every time but request that you please do voice an opinion on why you don't find the program boring! That is the topic of this thread and hence the kind of response one should be considering!  Cant you consider that? So many people on this particular DABH forum seem bent on bashing people and their opinions! Please don't bash me like this!

Try and be nice! I know the show has some really valuable issues on integration and interpersonal development, surely you can at least respect it by replicating its morals and themes here in the forum, after all its not just terrorism that is a relevant theme in the show is it!  There is love, friendship, compassion and kindness, would be nice to think of these maybe a little? I do myself!

Cant we just discuss the show? 😊
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
What the f**k?? Again????!!!!! R u jobless? Or rather i shud ask-'R U Out Of Ur Mind??' πŸ˜† U r sitting and creating posts one after another,spamming everywhere..We hav our Own Eyes and Our Own Brains To Know If Da Show Is Boring Or Da Actors RN't Doing Their Job Perfectly.So Don't Preassurize On Ur Delicate Fingers To Type,And Don't Giv Much Stress On Ur Pea-Sized Brain To Think.And Trust Me,I hav 10000 E-mails From All Over Da World (Including Tom Cruise,Shah Rukh Khan 😍and Barac Obama) Dat People R 'Not' Liking Ur Posts!! 🀣 🀣
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

What the f**k?? Again????!!!!! R u jobless? Or rather i shud ask-'R U Out Of Ur Mind??' πŸ˜† U r sitting and creating posts one after another,spamming everywhere..We hav our Own Eyes and Our Own Brains To Know If Da Show Is Boring Or Da Actors RN't Doing Their Job Perfectly.So Don't Preassurize On Ur Delicate Fingers To Type,And Don't Giv Much Stress On Ur Pea-Sized Brain To Think.And Trust Me,I hav 10000 E-mails From All Over Da World (Including Tom Cruise,Shah Rukh Khan 😍and Barac Obama) Dat People R 'Not' Liking Ur Posts!! 🀣 🀣

Oh dear it seems you have a few issues to deal with! Lets see if I can help you a bit here!

As far as I remember this particular post of mine is referring to my opinion of my impression of the show DABH! I am clearly not "spamming" as i have posts in many of the others forums as well as posts on many aspects of the show in these forums, its an active interest in the forum, do have a look.  Please do correct me if i have deviated from your line of subject matter but I don't think "DA" or "giv" or "rnt" are actual words that are used for either emotional or figurative expression of ones interlectual identification of the subject matter of DABH!

I have reported your use of vulger language to the moderators who will decide uopn the fate of your post! Untill then it will be very clear from anyone who reads your post and my fabulous reply that your lack of opinions are indeed no more relevant than your own abbreviations!   I  have recently returned to the UK after working in LA on a very sucessfull film that im sure you and your friends may have already seen! Its about cars that go very fast just like my delicate fingers on this keyboard!

So do take heed from a professional Actor who is not only handsome but also intelligent, just like Tom and Barac all rolled into one! Oh and I happen to like peas! Seems you have something against them as well!  Ta Ta!😳

Angelbud thumbnail
Hi Guys!,  Hey i was wondering if any of you wanted to congratulate me as this particular post has the record for the second most views on this forum currently 2154, beaten only by the leading post  my other topic " Breaking News" with 2220!  No doubt that is why the position of the show has moved up to rank 14 as well! So all you guys hating on me can perhaps say thanks? It just goes to show healthy debates, discussions and critical evaluations, the bedrock of democracy  is what this great forum is all about!! Congratulations to me!!!πŸ‘I love myself sooo much for this!

Im also looking forward to seeing how the new director that was appointed last week will change the relationship dynamics of the sub text! What will happen to Suraj now he has been stood up at the church! I'm really looking forward to seeing the changes that I have inspired in our show!  I hope you all enjoy the show now that my posts on its direction have helped so very much! Mabe you will all think of my posts now when you are watching it!

Enjoy guys! 😊 And thanks for making me the most famous person in here as well. Well that what DABH and my fabulous opinions can do for me hey! πŸ˜›
Dude,Don't Try To Teach Me 'Da' πŸ˜† Forum Rules And English Language.And Don't Worry,I hav Also Reported Ur Posts As Dey R Nothing But Sum Stupid Bashing Posts Where A Brainless Person Is Just Trying To Draw People-Attention.πŸ˜† If Dere Is Sum1 Called A Moderator Here,He'll Definitely Take Care Of Ur 'Popular Posts'.🀣🀣 Now Stop Typing And Replying Me.U R Not Only Wasting Ur Time,But My Time Too.😈

P.S-Frndz,Plz Stop Commenting On Dis Posts.Dis Famous Handsome(Legsome🀣)Actor's Popularity Will Automatically Go Down.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dude,Don't Try To Teach Me 'Da' πŸ˜† Forum Rules And English Language.And Don't Worry,I hav Also Reported Ur Posts As Dey R Nothing But Sum Stupid Bashing Posts Where A Brainless Person Is Just Trying To Draw People-Attention.πŸ˜† If Dere Is Sum1 Called A Moderator Here,He'll Definitely Take Care Of Ur 'Popular Posts'.🀣🀣 Now Stop Typing And Replying Me.U R Not Only Wasting Ur Time,But My Time Too.😈

P.S-Frndz,Plz Stop Commenting On Dis Posts.Dis Famous Handsome(Legsome🀣)Actor's Popularity Will Automatically Go Down.

Antara dear please dont lose your cool over these nonsensical posts,really they dont deserve our attention,trust me thats what I have done,i am sure dear with so many reportings against that person the outcome is only imminent.meanwhile lets enjoy the show and not bother about those mindless ,childish,manipulative and attention seeking rants πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: monika_2691

Antara dear please dont lose your cool over these nonsensical posts,really they dont deserve our attention,trust me thats what I have done,i am sure dear with so many reportings against that person the outcome is only imminent.meanwhile lets enjoy the show and not bother about those mindless ,childish,manipulative and attention seeking rants πŸ˜›

U r ri8 dearie...I m really liking dis show and it's theme,dat's y I got pissed off...But dere is no use of banging ur head on an empty wall,so m stopping my posts..😊
Angelbud thumbnail

U r ri8 dearie...I m really liking dis show and it's theme,dat's y I got pissed off...But dere is no use of banging ur head on an empty wall,so m stopping my posts..😊

Oh you really think that the moderators don't have the intelligence to realise my points are valid and that i am not bashing a program by critically evaluating it! You seem to be enjoying bashing me and laughing at me at the same time that im sure will be intresting to a moderator! Sounds like you cant find the vocabulary to give my interesting post an objective viewpoint.

Lets just say this, why don't you have a think about what is interesting about the show just like i have and have an opinion! If not please don't keep insulting me like this! You can run and tell the teacher or mummy and daddy as much as you like but as I hope, if they are reality based they will know from my posts that I have backed up my points with relevant aspects of the show!  You don't have anything to say about the show! In fact your posts are really boring as well! No amount of smiley faces is funny even laughing ones if they are followed by nothing funny!

If you want to learn how to be funny check out my breaking news threads on three of the forums! I make people laugh and have fun with wit and humour that is inspired by the fantastic shows that Starplus have given us not by taking advantage of others and mocking people as you clearly do! I have a reality based viewpoint and am on here to ask questions just like Gandhi said we should and the creator of this fantastic forum thought fit!

Have a lovely day! Cant we be friends?😊

Angelbud thumbnail
I just heard that their may be a new twist in the show that none of us will be expecting this week! Its going to be really lighten the mood of the drama!! I'm looking forward to that after all this lately! 😊
Angelbud thumbnail
Hi guys thought you may like to know that the Lead Actors in show apparently like my posts! I got an email from an actor friend in India who knows them! Apparently they were all laughing their heads off at the fact that you guys cant seem to muster up an opinion as to why you don't think the show is boring!

They are not really bothered as they are all getting lots of money for the job and are enjoying themselves!  So once again does anyone have any opinion as to why the drama is not boring! I have made many many suggestions and threads that can be followed! Please do have a look! 😊