Originally posted by: akshi-sidputul

its not only bo๐Ÿ˜ฒring but also actors are childish

look at the TRP's iitials looking like 50 saal purani show
82616/09/2011Fri21:00DIYA AUR BAATI HUM1.69

kam se kam 2 to hona chahiye

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I wonder why its not doing any good?  Is it because the budget is so low for the production?
vcoolwater thumbnail
Silly Angelbud, the rating went from 1.69 to 1.94.  I guess the excuse would be that it is a small budget show. Oh maybe people actually like the show. Maybe people like childish acting. I know it's shocking ๐Ÿ˜† .

I don't really understand why you are desperate to bash these show. I am sure you find other tv shows to watch at 9 pm 

Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Silly Angelbud, the rating went from 1.69 to 1.94.  I guess the excuse would be that it is a small budget show. Oh maybe people actually like the show. Maybe people like childish acting. I know it's shocking ๐Ÿ˜† .

I don't really understand why you are desperate to bash these show. I am sure you find other tv shows to watch at 9 pm 

Have you not seen the reviews recently then?  The show is really struggling!  The indian times said it needs a "total revamp"  sounds a lot like what I have been saying!
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcoolwater

I was pointing out that not much has happened has it!  Nothing has changed much!  Its just the same!
Angelbud thumbnail
Last nights show made me think why this marriage seems to have suddenly taken over everything!  Lets face it the terrorism issue disappeared yet this issue seems to be going on and on! When will this plot pick up momentum i wonder?
Angelbud thumbnail

Is the above an opinion?  I don't think so!  Why does b2011 always instigate trouble here on the forum?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Lot of fight more than discussion has happened in this thread which has turned into a chat thread there is nothing much left to be said/discussed. 

Topic Closed

IF Dev Team