Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WAH WAH WAH WAH!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MAAN'S REACTION...

dying 4r maneet's first convo...
Downhill thumbnail
the excitement is too much that words are failing me..
taking deep breaths...i guess i am gonna faint..
lemme come back when i gain back my composure๐Ÿ˜†
Devil-By-Birth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res.

EDIT:
Lucky Geet๐Ÿ˜‰In my whole academic life I wished "this" to happen with me but *Sigh* mere liye during exams koi Rishta na aya and I had to go through Exam Torture๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
For Maan's reaction๐Ÿ˜ all I can do is to quote Meer Taqi Meer..๐Ÿ˜†

Ibtada-e-Ishq hai Rota Hai Kya...

Aagay Aagay Dekhiye Hota Hai Kya...

Maan Babu abhi toh Geet just appeared, how you are going to handle attraction in later stages...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Great Update Saali Ji๐Ÿ‘ but what happened to double update?๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Devil-By-Birth - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She was much more and beyond.

i am floored...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh poor Geet - the unsuspecting thing sure doesn't realize the effect of an upcoming onslaught of Maan Singh Khurana's affection!! Wow am sure she's gonna be up to some mischief!! Surely!!

Jasssu - it's bound to be gr8! Can hardly wait!
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
loved the way maan think
and the last bit was awesome
plz continue soon
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Shika--

shit!๐Ÿ˜ญ
res
Lag gaya na keesh ki buri nazar๐Ÿ˜ก
Edit
 WHAT WAS THAT!!

I believe its called an update๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
I mean how ...why... what ...just happened?
To say that am surprised will be an understatement. I got so many surprises cum shocks in this update.
Firstly loved Geet. I told you a zillion times but i won't mind repeating this for a million times. She's extremely adorable.
The opening para.. I was wondering if she was tensed about the dekha-dikhayi thing but there comes the first surprise. She was worrying for her exams. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah out of sight is out of mind for her๐Ÿ˜†
Chewing her ribbon. Aww That was adorable.
Her son ...the real Geet's son has the same habit btw๐Ÿ˜‰...chewing things...but in a more unhygienic way not acute way like his mum...toffee wrappers...papers...caps of pen๐Ÿคข
And then comes Iqbal-Maan's scene.
I guess this is the first scene where Iqbal is speaking right? I liked her. But again one sentence gave me goosebumps.
Yup...Iqbal's debut!!
"Veerji, Man proposes but God disposes."
And then comes Savitri Ji's plan. She is real smart for playing the exact cards and keeping tisha's mouth shut.
Why not...after all MSK ki mom hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ
And then comes sach ka saamna. Of all the things the one thing i least expected was Geet bursting into tears. And i was baffled..confused.. If possible i would've wiped her tears but considering this happened in 80's and considering that i haven't made an entrance until after 11 years i couldn't๐Ÿ˜†
She tends leave everyone baffled with her unique reactions๐Ÿคฃ
Maan's feelings were nicely shown. He's a perfect gentleman. That.. i can't disagree. He agreed to the alliance for the sake of his parent's to be precise his dad's wish and came here all along only for the sake of it even though he was neither comfortable nor interested in it. Shows what he is. But my respect for him increased tenfold by this statement.
"If you were so concerned about my comfort, you should have given me this option before you set this get-together up. Now that I am here, I am not going back out of the commitment my parents have implied. Whoever she is, she is the one I will marry. I refuse to be the reason that causes Handas anymore grief than they have already gone through due to your choices. That is not the person I wish to be."

The underlined lines took my breath away.
He values his principles alot...even above family. And honor means  everything to him.
And next comes the plan of our chulbuli Geet. Did i tell you I love her? Many many times๐Ÿ˜†
Oh Man I love her!
Seriously she is .. she is something. First she doesn't want to wear a new suit for him but she doesn't want to disgrace her papaji. And her choice oye hoye i was grinning.
Then comes Maan's part.. firstly
I like him more 'cause he didn't jump into conclusions about the family.. considering how much he disliked getting married and top of it his mother's choices, he still didn't jump to conclusions instead tried to study them and then he started liking Handas. Okay who won't? Haha I'm in team Handas you know that! Yeah I know๐Ÿ˜› 
Then comes the most awesome and breathtaking part which made my eyes pop out
Nazzaara ne bhi kaam kiya waan naqaab ka
Masti se har nigaah tere rukh par bikhar gayi
I never ever ever expected this, This is a pleasant surprise of course. And i am grinning right now 'cause Maan was attracted to Geet. Oye hoye! Me in dream land๐Ÿ˜
Attracted... that's the keyword here!
Next burning question:
When is the next update?
You very well know when๐Ÿ˜›
I'm quite shameless. Bilkul apne REVA DIDI pe gayi hun๐Ÿ˜†

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...

wah wah !!! the shayari in the end was too good ...
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jatth Yamla pagla deewana!

Pehli nazar ne kaisa jaadhoo kar diya! tera ban baitha hai mera jiya!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Aakir Hai kaun Geet! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Maan ko tho girna hii tha!

LOVELY! LOVELY!๐Ÿ˜ณ
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haye haye...super update...awesome yaar...abhi se hi humara munda khush neseeb samach reha hai is family se jud jaane se...maan tho pehla nasar me hi attract hogaya...pur geet ne uska photo dekhkar hi use sadu naam dediya hai...hehehheheee...