I love you for this Slov...

DQ...

Tongue

love u too ji🤗
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Chhote... Me likes Me likes... 😊😊

Me is beginning to fall in love with this Maan 😉...

I mean i like the fact that he is sensible, no-nonsense, dispassionate enough to stay out of a random fight... in fact i like that he has a wry sense of humour, actually enjoying an almost 'catfight' between 2 people who bring out the worst in each other...

But also the fact that he is quick to defend those he loves and respects...

And he does it all sooo cleanly... no machinations, no accusations no moral speeches about respecting ones' elders tossed around... just a simple tone of finality, one that brooked no more nonsense...

But the highlight of the chapter for me was...

A little Maan wheeling out Sasha, not Sashi, to dispose off her 🤣🤣🤣🤣... if he had been allowed his way, i am sure he would have dusted his hands and said 'Ha! Good Riddance!'😆😆

Looks like Maan was and remains a man of swift and effective measures, and not one who gets into the petty details, like wasting time arguing with a rotten apple!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just loved it...it was too good...

Sasha really deserved some snubbing and she got one too - successfully - that too from Maan...

I am amazed at his idea of getting Sasha out of the house...love the relnship between Maan, Tara and Dev. 

Also hilarious was the teasing dished out to Geet ... that was ultimate ROFL...

I hope you come up with the reasons for their "But"s soon😃
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n fab rocking update. Loved it! Update soon
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope u r well now. 
plz update whn u get a chance.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

hope u r well now. 

plz update whn u get a chance.

Yeah I am better ...thank you :)

I should be able to put up the update by tonight or tomorrow morning.
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

😈

shows tongue to shikha😆   

edited:-

awesome update behna
SHUT UP!" Chaiyyiji screamed back losing her patience. This girl was worse than an attack of migraine.

oops migraine🤣...shash ki scream sun k to migraine ko b migraine ka attack aa jayega🤣

maan's childhood scene was really hilarious. couldn;t stop laughing🤣.now iam imagining young foji maan in toy trolley 😆 wis shasha n all d armed force behind d super cool msk to stop him🤣

chup 😆 n here comes msk fav phrase😆...n mine too😉

shasha is d ultimate nautanki😆...i liked msk lines to shasha - go back to ur house n take care of ur kids😆...poor kids😆,,now they hv to take care of their clumsy mom😆

poor geet😆,,,i love her sisters,,,they were teasing her😆..iam in geet sister's team,,halla bol🤣

n here comes my pink pillow😆-  now i can understand why my sis never allow me to sleep wid my pink pillow😆...iam already a big lazy bump😆 n what if i sleep wid my pink pillow, may b i will also turn into a  lazy lizard  like meera🤣

Lol behna...Di does the right thing in not letting you sleep with your pink pillow. You will never ever get up on time. Poor Di🤣 And from Lazy Lizard you will become a Lazy Dinosaur🤣🤣

Glad you liked the update behna🤗

jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Finally I got to read an update on my laptop...I am loving how the story-shory is shaping up..

un taa bas lodhdi hai ik tarkeeb - Maan babu trying to sneak into Geet's house to meet her... Army da captain haiga, pata hai jee, par seene wich dil bi te haiga :P (despite what Geet thinks, I am certain of this- shayari quote kare aur romantic na hove, hoyee ni sakda) Munde ne vyah to idefinitely postpone kara dita- asi inne jaich khush ho jawange..

<Please exuse my horrible, horrible punjabi>

I know you said its based on a true story but I am so curious as to how Geet is going to fall in love with Maan if they arent getting married anytime soon...or are you going to fast forward into the future?

Loving it!

Yeah yeah!! Welcome back jee.

Lol...Maan sneaking into her house? I don't how will that happen.😆

I just realized 11 members liked this comment!
HMPH!!😡