MG OS: Her Special Birthday

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all...this is a special OS...for the lovely Sano's birthday...i know i am sorta late with my present but here it is...hope you like it hun ðŸ˜›

Please be warned...this is totally not edited...so it has a zillion mistakes...but i shall edit it in the morning...and send Pms then too ðŸ˜Š

M/G OS: Her Special Birthday 

"This is the worst birthday ever.", Geet said to herself as she sulked in her dorm room. It just had to be the worst birthday ever, when it was suppose to be the best birthday ever. Geet Handa who turned twenty-two years old today had no reason to celebrate her birthday with or with no one to be exact. Her family: parents and elder brother Yash were in Delhi waiting for her to finish her final exams in Toronto. Geet had been living in Toronto for about four years now getting her degree in architecture at York University. She was supposed to leave for Delhi last week finishing her exam off but then some stupid unknown fire had broken out in the building she was suppose to do her exam. All the chaos had led to the exam getting rescheduled for today and she had finished it but she couldn't fly out for another two days. So things were not on the bright side.

She was sitting in her 'I love haters' pink PJs and T-shirt feeling like crap. Most of her friends had tried to pull her along for a celebration but those were not the people she wanted to celebrate with. She picked up the picture of her side table looking at the picture of her fianc Maan Singh Khurana. They were supposed to celebrate her birthday today. This birthday was the first birthday they would celebrate together since they had gotten engaged nine months ago. Maan's mother Savati had seen Geet at a wedding when she was visiting during her vacation and was immediately taken with her simple beauty and grace. One thing led to another and a few months later, they had gotten engaged. Even though long distance, they fell for each other and fell pretty hard: all thanks to all the talking they did on cell phones and skype. Maan couldn't fly out to see her because he was in London for a business deal that his father couldn't make it to. All in all; luck was not on Geet and Maan's side.

Just then, Geet's phone beeped with a message.

Can you come on skype for a bit baby?

Love you <3

Geet smiled to herself, he was pretty damn sweet. Earlier today, she had complained and whined all about how her birthday sucked. He listened to everything silently and assured her that they would make her next even more special. She sent him a quick reply as she turned her laptop on feeling like her mood was already getting better.

Ya baby, just turning my laptop on.

She drummed her fingers on the keyboard as her Macbook hummed into life. As soon everything loaded, she clicked on her skype from her dock and logged in. Her smile widened as she saw him online and sent him a video call. After waiting a few seconds, his image appeared on her screen. He was sitting in his hotel room in his infamous black vest and trousers.

"Hey baby.", he said with a cheer as he saw her.

She placed her laptop on her lap getting comfortable resting herself against the best rest, "Hey Maan, how are you ?"

"I am good. But what's wrong with you? Not that you don't look pretty in your Pjs and that messy bun. But still, it's your birthday baby. You should be out celebrating with your friends."

She frowned at him, "I don't want to celebrate with them. I wanted to celebrate this day with you."

"I know baby, and trust me. If I could be there with you; I would be. There is no other place in the world I rather be but you know how stuck I am."

Geet sighed. "But still."

Maan was about to say more when there was a knock on her door. "That's odd, it's Friday night and the whole dorm has gone partying."

"Go check Geet."

"Hmm"

Placing her laptop on the bed, she went to the door and opened it. Looking around, there was no one in sight but there was a pink wrapped box. That was strange, someone leaving a birthday gift like this. Picking it up, she went back in. She was surprised to see their call ended. She called him back but then he had gone offline in that time. That was strange, she thought. Picking up her cell phone, she called him but there was no reply. Just then her eyes fell onto the card attached to the gift box. It was addressed to 'My Misiti'. It was the name Maan had given her after they had talked for the first time because he thought everything about her was sweet; her voice, her smile, her laugh and the list goes on. She opened it to find a breathtaking one shoulder red long dress with a white flower on the shoulder strap. She read the note attached to it.

My Dearest Misiti,

Please wear this dress so we can make your birthday special. And you know that I love you.

Your Maan

Just as she finished the note, her phone started ringing. She picked it up quickly.

"Hello Maan. What's going on?"

"So you got my gift. Did you like it?"

"Of course I like it. But what are you up to?"

"No questions baby, just get ready and we will celebrate your birthday together."

"But Maan--"

"Please baby, just do as I say."

"Okay, I guess."

"Call me when you are ready. Love you baby."

"Okay, love you too."

She hang up and looked at the dress wondering what he had planned. Could it be that he was here. "No, no Geet. He would have celebrated the day with you rather than waiting till six in the evening."

Having no choice other than getting ready to find out more. She quickly ran into the shower and showered in record time. Coming out, she let her hair dry into its' natural waves rather than spending time on it. For the makeup, she kept it really simple with a neutral look with light shades on her eyelids, a touch of mascara, a bit of kajjal and a pink gloss for her lips. For accessories, she slipped on sliver earning and a bracelet. Satisfied with her appearance, she called him.

"So how are we going to celebrate when we are not even in the same country?", Geet asked as he picked up.

"We can and we will. Maan Singh Khurana can do anything.",  he said.

"Darling, how can we ?"

"Just trust me. Open you door and follow the directions."

"Hmmm"

She opened the door and saw a red arrow pointing to the stairs. "What is going on Maan?"

"Just follow the arrow baby."

She went down the stairs, and then followed the next arrow down the hall. Geet felt kind of spooked out walking in the almost vacant building as her heels clicked against the wood floor. She stopped as the last arrow had led her to the closed doors of their lunchroom or caf as they called it. It was a place where all the girls bought lunch and ate together.

"Maan, I have hit a dead end. The last arrow led me to the caf and that's closed."

"No, it's isn't. Just open the door."

"Maan, it's like pitch dark inside.", she said looking through the glass window and all the lights were turned off.

"Trust me baby, open the door."

Not having another choice, she slowly pushed the double doors open. Light flooded the massive room and her mouth hang open in shock. The plain caf was decorated with a red and white theme with streamers and balloons and a huge banner that read 'Happy Birthday Misiti'. There was a round table set up for two and candles surrounded the area. She was shocked further to see a laptop on the table where he was already on skype grinning at her reaction. She rushed and sat down to talk to him. He was now dressed in a black suit looking the handsome hunk he was. 

"Maan, what, what is all this? How did you ever manage this?"

"This is us, celebrating your birthday like you wanted. And to answer your second question, I am Maan Singh Khurana so that says it all."

"Thank you baby, Thank you.", she said with a grin and kissed her webcam which was as close she could get to kissing him.

"Ready to cut the cake?", he asked.

As soon as he said that, a hidden waiter came out with a small dark chocolate cake, which also said, 'Happy birthday Misiti' and candles were lit. The waiter set the cake down and disappeared once again. There was also a replica of the cake on his side too.

"Ready baby"

She nodded with a grin and they both blew the candles and cut the cake. Holding a slice to the screen, they pretended to feed each other and then themselves. Geet couldn't help but feel special because he had done everything possible to make her happy. And plus he ate dark chocolate cake which he hated but she loved it.

Just as they cut the cake, the waiter appeared out of nowhere with her dinner which consisted of seven-cheese ravioli, lasagna and Alfredo pasta which were obviously all her favorites. He was having the exact same meal as her. They chatted with each other as they had dinner. They didn't feel like they weren't next to each other even for one second. The waiter appeared once again to clear the dishes and brought dessert, which was again her favorite: chocolate mousse.

As she finished that, slow music began to play and the lights were dimmed to create a even more romantic atmosphere.

"Can I have the dance please?", he asked as he stood up holding out his hand.

Geet laughed richly and pretending to slip it in his and together they looked at each other as they felt each other's presence even when they couldn't be together. And they danced together in their own way.

"Thank you Maan. You have made this birthday so special.", she said sitting back down and kissing her webcam again.

That birthday, Geet learned that love and celebrations could be shared even when they were miles apart. Even after years together of birthdays, her twenty-second birthday was the most special. 

Hope you liked it hun...i was tempted to write the second part of kabbie kabbie as ur bday gift but then you wouldn't be very happy with it...Hope you have a fab bday...and may Allah bless you with a long and happy life...

Love,
Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
res 😆😆Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: esha143

res 😆😆

how did u get here missy??? i kept chking if u were online...😕
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os its indeed a special birthday
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os indeed was specila
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely OS...

loved the way maan celebrated his misti's b'day...

it was indeed special...

thnx for PM...

n yes ...MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SANA...HAPPR BIRTHDAY...

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww...how chweeet...luved it!!
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omgosh...chiklet this is super dooper looperlously great. I love it...its written so well n oh yes im sure ur frend loved it too...if only this could happen in real...bt hey reading ur OS has given me an idea on hw to make my bf get a hint on hw to surprise me on my bday even though hes 7 seas away...bt still...wooo
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the os...
happy  bday sana...
it was a special bday celeb bw maaneet
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday sana. . . May allah ful fil al u r wishes. . . . . N u share u r birthday wid my mom