Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@archanamanav yes Im ready Bapaa is with me πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
LOL Great title, seriously though I do not like the way Archana and Manav are shown out of character just to prop up Rasika and let her poison Savita's mind. Archana would never be shown neglecting Savita, she has always been shown making time for both her mothers so to show Savita feeling neglected now is just ridiculous
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

@archanamanav yes Im ready Bapaa is with me πŸ˜†

jaanu is with meπŸ˜†..u go ahead..and and execute ur script..πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

LOL Great title, seriously though I do not like the way Archana and Manav are shown out of character just to prop up Rasika and let her poison Savita's mind. Archana would never be shown neglecting Savita, she has always been shown making time for both her mothers so to show Savita feeling neglected now is just ridiculous

thanks mandy..
u know these things they have to do..otherwise there won't be problems at all..one has to look like a fool for other's plan to work..thats how these cv's write..they can't write anything cleverπŸ˜†
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: umayal

@Tanya Di : Eid Mubarak Di.😊. Hope you have a rocking good time.

@Suan Di : Take care Di. Hope your heel pain heal soon.

Thanks so much Umi. Your support makes me feel loved! πŸ€—
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
QUOTE=archanamanav]

Originally posted by: suan

I'm fine, Varsha.

I'm off to the doctor now to check on my heel. It's been hurting me for about 2 months now. Some friends think I may have bone spur. Don't know if that's the case, and don't know what bone spur is. Am sure I'll know by this evening!

Thanks for the hug for using Hindi-Urdu. Didn't know it's Urdu. Shah Rukh Khan mentioned that his father had alot of books written in Urdu. He says he can't read them, but loves having them as they are connected to his father!  I learned the word "umeed" as a result of the launch by Zee TV of their new logo.

Your suggestion to fight Manju in court is a great one. It would give Archana something positive to do, get her mother out of her home and concentrate on her MIL, whilst at the same time, the CV's would have a decent and educational track to follow!

i hope u get relief from pain sharon..let us know how it went at the doctorsπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

Hi Usha,
Thanks so much for the concernπŸ€—.
I just returned from the doctor, who said I have achillis tendenitis. There had been some swelling and slight bleeding, which was causing the pain. He recommended specific footwear to give my arch the necessary support, which I'll go and purchase on Friday.

Tomorrow is Independence Day for Trinidad and Tobago, and Eid will have it's public holiday on Thursday. Normally it would be celebrated tomorrow, as determined by the sighting of the moon. However, the Muslim Organisation requested that Eid be granted the public holiday on Thursday, so it wouldn't fall on the same day as the country's Independence Day.

For all my forum friends, I'm just fine. Actually, my heel has been paining me less ever since I made the doctor's appointment 2 weeks ago. πŸ˜†  I think my body didn't want to visit the doctor. πŸ˜†
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi dears...😊
Hi Akka how are you dear...??

Sorry dear for yesterday...I came home very late...was very tired I don't even watch all episode PR..I skip some scenes..πŸ˜” MY god Akka after vacation I have so many work to do..we have many patients dear..this week...πŸ˜‰ If you don't see me often this week..you know why..ok...😊

Very nice post as usual dear...πŸ‘πŸΌyes coming on your post change a bit my mood.after watching PR today..Really its was a sad episo today dearπŸ˜”..even Arman scene while  taking breakfast...didn't make me feel happy or even a smile ...they all are having breakfast..Sulo feeding Manv..I'm fed up with that now..πŸ˜’.Archu just ask Savi to eat or she will give her  what her Sulo cook..Thats all..neither she ask her what going on...??If she is all right...What happen...???Why you didn't eat?? Nothing.😑.archu knows Savi till she is in this house..She knows how..she talk non stop..how she laugh...she was happy these days..all of a sudden Mood Karab..why???There must be something...??

For this I blame Archu for her Savi is her Aai..so she must be like a daughter ...cause she saw there is a change in Savita ...and she don't make any move...I don't like that...I will not be angry...But for me if I was in Archu place...I would take Savita more in consideration..to show her not because My Aai is here there will be something change in this house...πŸ˜‰ but unfortunately  its just my feelings...cause seeing today epis..we clearly saw Sulo is having a big place in this house..and nobody is paying attention on Savi...She feels negleted poor Savita..πŸ˜”

So many Misundertandings will keep increasing...and Rasika will seize all occasion..to brainwash Savita..hope she'll not succeed...😑 

One thing..I think Manv must give her a FD to sign...before this prob come on table.Otherwise she will not accept any FD or anything from Manv..She will ask him to give Archu...This will creat great prob...

..My god Rasika shori ki...She enter in the house..take the money ..and nobody saw her wow...πŸ‘πŸ˜‘ .and with all that..give that money to Vandhu..how evil is she..😑.illsam will be on Sulo...I'm sure Savita will think Sulo kept the money...πŸ˜’..She will not ask Sulo...Its sulo who will say..Archu I put the money on Table to give Manv...I didn't see it Now...I lost it...and Savi will think you didn't lost it you keep the money...😊

Even i want Savita talk to Arman but..For the moment I don't see Savita will tell something..she will wait...I think...its Archu who will ask her ..Kiya bat heh aai???? hope 😊.really I want Archu do this first step...talk to her...

Heh Akka I saw you have seen my work dear..That why didn't came on your post yesterday..Damo come to see me ..for his teeth...as you see its not finish yet but..he gets a good smile..Ya...πŸ˜ƒ ..I'm happy to see him..he is fresh ..fit and fat..πŸ‘ He knew his wife..as usual came to know what is the prob..but he could listen to her...before talking..these two will never changeπŸ˜‰..so I'll just say nice to see him..πŸ˜‰

Don't know what will happen tomorrow...but.misunderstandings will increasing for sure..
See you Akka...later...
πŸ€—

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
thats good ..u got to know what is causing the pain..i hope u recover soon...and yes..pain is also afraid of the doctor..🀣..sharon
archanamanav thumbnail
Thanee..nice post yaar..it was sad episode i agree..felt bad for savita..she acted very well..
and yes..u did great job with his teethπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—..he looks great now..jaanyu can't make fun of his teeth saying it is stained anymore..🀣
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome write up Usha... πŸ˜ƒ I know you want every one of us to show our teeth as you are very happy today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I really felt bad for Savi Aai today 😭 .. She was neglected by people she love the most now      that is Archu and Mannu... Very bad.. I dont understand why Mannu is doing this... He was so responsible but now  he has only one thing in mind .. He is always thinking if he will get a chance to sleep on the bed with his wifey πŸ˜†.. Ya as you said we have blame Sulo Aai food... Her food has become poison for Savi Aai.. She is not even eating now πŸ˜’ She might start cursing herself for giving her kitchen to Sulo Aai now

I have to say this 😳 I was really angry on Mannu and Archu ... Savi Aai is a very loud person and seeing such person sitting silently anyone could understand that there is some problem... Even buddhu Sundri understood but these two 😑 Mannu was busy making Archu jealous by praising Sulo Aai in front of Savi Aai and Archu did not even give a glass of water to Savi Aai who had come tired home... Why did Archu run when Sulo Aai called her.. Was it so important πŸ˜•

I am happy that Savi Aai did not tell anything to Rasika Aai but Rasika Aai is a very intelligent person and she understood everything and now she has got a golden chance to brain wash Savi Aai  Hope Savi Aai gets to her senses and shows Rasika Aai her position soon... 😑 This female is disgusting.. She stole the money and made up a story so easily 😑🀒

I felt bad again for Savi Aai in the rehab πŸ˜”  Damo Baba was not ready to listen to her  
Thanee has done a great job with his teeth πŸ˜† Thanee can you clear his ears too so that he can listen to Savi Aai before coming to conclusions πŸ˜†