Main Yahan Hoon.. Yahan Hoon!!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yea..today savita is singing this song in her own house....first of all i want to say i feel very bad for savita..and what i write is just for fun..๐Ÿ˜ณ..
It was morning breakfast time in D's house..As usualy sulo has completely taken over the kitchen๐Ÿ˜ณ..making oily parata for manav..she is hell bent on making manav's tummy cute..๐Ÿ˜ณ..archana said i don't like manav's tummy when it is round and cute๐Ÿ˜†..and i am keeping him fit with no oily food..๐Ÿ˜ณ..but manav said he will eat the oily parata..he is getting addicted to that..๐Ÿ˜‰..so he is making a plan to get back to being on the bed with archu๐Ÿ˜ณ..He was so busy making archu jealous..so somehow he can get back to the bedroom with archu..๐Ÿ˜‰..what happened was that he started praising sulo endlessly..infront of savita..who was actually down that everyone is busy praising sulo and neglecting her..archu was not giving up..she said sachu and her will sleep in the bedroom tonight also๐Ÿ˜‰..and will give him all the attention..๐Ÿ˜†..manav ki balloon ki hawa nikal gayi yeh sunkar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..sulo saw this and came in to her son๐Ÿ˜‰..and said she will cast a spell on sachu with her stories also๐Ÿ˜†..sachu agreed..and archu lost๐Ÿ˜ณ..manav was all happy and left for work..u know guys..for him savita was like anil kapoor from Mr.India..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..invisible....the guy has only romance in his mind these days..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..we have to blame sulo's food for this..๐Ÿ˜ณ..sab sulo ki galti hai๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Savita was singing Main yahan hoon yahan hoon..like sharukh khan..and manav just couldn't see her ..like preity zinta๐Ÿ˜ณ..
   So what happened..savita didn't want to eat breakfast..that too made by sulo..savita has figured out..sulo's food is nothing but trouble....sab sulo ki ungli ke ishare pe naach rahe hain..๐Ÿ˜†..
So she decided to get the much needed attention ...so she went to rehab to visit her darling hubby๐Ÿ˜ณ..damodar..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i got  so excited when i saw damo today..kitne din ho gaye..i missed him so much๐Ÿ˜†..he looked very nice..i have to tell u guys..and teacher..damo got shiny new teeth๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†..thanee has been working on it..and i must say she did a pretty good job with his teeth..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..it looks just like this emoticon now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†..
Hubby wife looked very happy talking to each other..damo figured she came there to report on someone..he thinks he is the mod๐Ÿคฃ.. savi said she came there with ganesh utsav report..๐Ÿ˜ณ
not  any rule obstruction report๐Ÿ˜†..she gave him the ganesh utsav report..and both were very proud of their son manav๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and then damo asked about his darling bahu archu..thats when savita said she was busy with her mom..while her face became sad..
damo figured quickly she came to report archu ๐Ÿ˜†..and after listening to the report said savita it is good if archu and manav stay together..and don't disturb the peace at home..
savita didn't like mods reply..๐Ÿ˜†..and left from there๐Ÿ˜†..what a waste of time she said..๐Ÿ˜†..i should have know this before coming with archu's report..๐Ÿ˜†..this mod is too biased to archu๐Ÿ˜†
So she came home....and saw that her new enemy cum friend was waiting  for her to do more ear filling....and she did just that..she stole the money..and made up a story for it..and made savita feel that she was invisible like anil kapoor in Mr India....i don't know what will happen..she looked so angry when the show was done..ghar mein ek glass pani tak nahi mil rahi ab..๐Ÿ˜ก..sab sulo ke peeche baag rahe hain..๐Ÿ˜ก..
So guys..u think savita will stay invisible at D's or someone will see her and take care of her too?..๐Ÿ˜•..she loves attention..and nobody giving her any except for rasika๐Ÿ˜ก..this is bad news..
Actually i felt bad for savita today..poor lady was looking for some attention to her..i hope manav and archu give her some love too๐Ÿ˜ณ..
U guys  can discuss here if u wish๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Usha nice topic although we both feel sad for Savita..

Damo is nonsense..Savita needed an ear for someone to listen to not taunt and make her the evil person in this whole thing...This is why she first went to Vandu. 

I hope Savita observes before does something.

It was so sickening to see Sulo feeding Mannu...If I were Archana i would feel embarassed my mother feeding my husband while I was sitting there..And Manav going on and on abt Sulo and her food was OTT..Laad pyaar karo par itna nahi ke you cross your own line of respect..

Rasika stealing the money how that will all play out will be interesting..Sulo looks like more bedarkaar than Savita the way she left the money on dining table since the morning..Its a 2 bedroom apt for god's sake...Why could she not hand Mannu the money or to Archu?

Archana ignoring tired sad Savita as she walked in, not offering cold glass of water and running to Sulo's hollar added more to the mountain of misunderstanding which are building..

Savita I have faith in you that you will rise abv this situation and not fall for Rassi's tricks..If you could spot Ria's petras than you should be able to spot Rassi too...You have know Evil Rassi & her petras  for tooo long.  Dont let that be successful..Know your Son-DIL ...Talk to them..At the same time ArMan needs to be careful where they dont over compensate one over the other..Wish manav took care of Savita and Archu of Sulo...Trying to be mother to other has created bigger problems..

Archu should sleep with Manav...Not good in using Sachu to sleep with just to make Manav jealous...These are stupid games...You dont want Mannu finding another Ria..Litlle games of hard to get are ok but dont carry on for too long..

Waiting to see how things unfold..

Song of the day..Savita is thinking..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yeh kya huva, kaise huva, kyun huva, kab huva ๐Ÿ˜ณ
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Usha,
Today's theme is about being invisible, right?
I haven't watched the show yet, so my comments are based on your post and various comments in the DT from yesterday's show.

I don't believe Savita will be "invisible" for much longer, with Sulochana involved now, that too about money and Manav's money, I'm sure she'll discuss this matter with Savita, Archana, and Manav. This is a serious matter. Money is missing! Not Sulochana's money at that!  We all know how seriously she'll react to this, given her penchant for drama. Sulochana will go out of her way to explain to her loving "son" and her daughter that she is not a "chor" (?) (Usha?)

Archana and Manav will then become more aware of Savita's different "appearance" and "mood", and will now take the time to find out exactly what brought it on!
Red_eyes thumbnail
@archanamanav is back with her  post๐Ÿ˜ƒ have not seen da show yet so will post later must say only OSJ and u can make such funny post๐Ÿ˜Š
archanamanav thumbnail
varsha..thanks yaar..i was hoping u won't feel bad about talking funnily about savita..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i agree with u..i have to say..i was very glad savita didn't say everything to rasika..just left from there..she controlled herself well i say..i hope she doesn't fall for rasika's tricks ..she was too good with riya..so i hope here also she does the same and stands with her family..
and yes..manav and archu need to pay little more attention to her also..sulo is taking all the attention now..it is not done on purpose i can see savita being left out
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope in this process no one points finger at Savita or even Sundari..

I really am interested in knowing how ArMan take this as money is now lost by Sulo...As Archu thought Savita was the one who could not remember where she would put the money...Ulta pulta ho gaya..Savita ki jagah Sulo ne yeh kar diya..

Cant wait to see how it unfolds..

Usha dear I understand the humor but your empathy to Savita also...As long as we are being objective that is good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I knew you would be so excited to see yourfav  Damo ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Usha,

Today's theme is about being invisible, right?
I haven't watched the show yet, so my comments are based on your post and various comments in the DT from yesterday's show.

I don't believe Savita will be "invisible" for much longer, with Sulochana involved now, that too about money and Manav's money, I'm sure she'll discuss this matter with Savita, Archana, and Manav. This is a serious matter. Money is missing! Not Sulochana's money at that!  We all know how seriously she'll react to this, given her penchant for drama. Sulochana will go out of her way to explain to her loving "son" and her daughter that she is not a "chor" (?) (Usha?)

Archana and Manav will then become more aware of Savita's different "appearance" and "mood", and will now take the time to find out exactly what brought it on!

sharon..here is the translation for you..
main yahan hoon yahan hoon
i am here..i am here๐Ÿ˜†..
she was just hoping somebody would pay attention to her also..so i gave that title..
yes ..i hope savita talks to her son and bahu what is bothering her also
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

@archanamanav is back with her  post๐Ÿ˜ƒ have not seen da show yet so will post later must say only OSJ and u can make such funny post๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks swtbaby๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i will wait for ur post..and will do some leg pulling too๐Ÿ˜‰
Red_eyes thumbnail
@archanamanav idk i have feeling tht savita is just acting๐Ÿ˜• to mean so she can teach Rasika a leason
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Varsha,
How are you my dear?
I agree with you. Savita is one of the very few sensible characters on the show. It would be a shame if the CV's ruin her characater too. I know she's emotionally down at the moment, but am hopeful that she isn't too far gone to allow Rasika to succeed in her plans. Rasika has been working Savita over for a while now, but I have "umeed" that she'll come to her senses before something serious happens.

Sulochana should seriously think of living elsewhere. She's still not 100% comfortable with living with her daughter's sasural, so let Arman help her to get alternative accomodations and they can get help for her. Archana had said this to Manju when she found out that Manju was treating Sulochana like a maid. She said she'd get someone to look after Suluchana and she and Manav would pay her salary. Archana can still do this.