Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I know , problems pouing from everywhere . his happiness will be short lived...,feeling bad for the boy yaar ..he is so happy these days ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

will catch up later ...bit busy because of Eid ...

we are addicted to this happy scenes now..but doesn't stay forever unfortunately..
okay guruji..talk to u later..me also little busy today..
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

I'm fine, Varsha.

I'm off to the doctor now to check on my heel. It's been hurting me for about 2 months now. Some friends think I may have bone spur. Don't know if that's the case, and don't know what bone spur is. Am sure I'll know by this evening!

Thanks for the hug for using Hindi-Urdu. Didn't know it's Urdu. Shah Rukh Khan mentioned that his father had alot of books written in Urdu. He says he can't read them, but loves having them as they are connected to his father!  I learned the word "umeed" as a result of the launch by Zee TV of their new logo.

Your suggestion to fight Manju in court is a great one. It would give Archana something positive to do, get her mother out of her home and concentrate on her MIL, whilst at the same time, the CV's would have a decent and educational track to follow!

i hope u get relief from pain sharon..let us know how it went at the doctors๐Ÿ˜ƒ
archanamanav thumbnail
Varsha..ur post was long..so i am just replying here okay..
u r right..men don't get these things..as they stay out of the house most of the time..and it is hard for two mothers to stay together like this..it is hard to balance for a daughter between mother and saas ..
if both are very understanding then it will work out..otherwise one or the other will feel bad..
gaurimisha thumbnail
funny post akka...found some of the scenes vry stupid.

Sulo,who always is poor n cribbing for money ,shud of all ppl know how to handle somebody else's money...forgetting is one thing and keeping that much amnt of money of the table to give to manav instead of just going and speaking out to him is ridiculous.And then leaving the money in the table...literally throwing it out thr to listen to sachu is even more ridiculous...I dont see why she didnt carry the envelope with her inside instead of keeping it on the table...normally elderly ppl r pretty cautious in handling money out of experience in household work...Sulos' behaviour is quite strange.

Archu not offering Savita any water is also strange...bcoz normally she doesnt ask her what she wants...she offers water directly...anybody comes home,she either gives water or tea...without asking...after all these yrs,I think she knows what they want...

Savita crying infront of Rasika...that was touching...hopefully savita will know better than to trust rasika of all ppl.

great post akka...๐Ÿ‘

archanamanav thumbnail
oy gauri..๐Ÿค—..ur inbox full..please clean it girl..i won't say thank you before that๐Ÿ˜†..oh yea..they all act strange and no do no brainer stuff..so there is some misunderstandings and problems๐Ÿ˜†
Red_eyes thumbnail
@archanamanav idk how to pull ur leg but OSJ will
help ๐Ÿ˜›
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

@archanamanav idk how to pull ur leg but OSJ will
help ๐Ÿ˜›

oh yea..u r taking her side now han..u used to be on my side saying i was better than her..
now u say u will ask her help..she is not going to help you๐Ÿ˜†
gaurimisha thumbnail
umi๐Ÿค—...after a long time.
sort of guest appearances na๐Ÿ˜†

In btwn,I had forgot abt Damo...nice to see him after a long hiatus
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

umi๐Ÿค—...after a long time.
sort of guest appearances na๐Ÿ˜†

In btwn,I had forgot abt Damo...nice to see him after a long hiatus

oh u r making guest appearence like damo han๐Ÿ˜†..mano is yet to make his appearance..
hey gauri this piya ..ur buddy is also missing these days..comes here very rarely..
Red_eyes thumbnail
@archanamanav let the India Forum war begain ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†