Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

You seem to forget sweety, that as you have rightly admitted, your source of air is my flatulence. Think about saving them. Not blowing them.
Mars? You should seriously not talk about something that you have zero knowledge of,sweety. Stick to cow-dung talks. They suite you.
Oh poor poor baby!
Slam Dunk! Ooohh... I came up with something again! BAM!😉

I know this time I hit you hard. Angry much?    I know you are angry. Have some chicken shit mixed with pig's urine. Hope that will make you feel better.😆
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlumGOD

I know this time I hit you hard. Angry much?    I know you are angry. Have some chicken shit mixed with pig's urine. Hope that will make you feel better.😆

Pathetic attempt at copying me. Again. Glad to know I am under your skin. Must feel miserable that a random guy on the internet pwns you, huh? Come up with something strong and original. You are getting boring. Not that I want you to go away.

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Pathetic attempt at copying me. Again. Glad to know I am under your skin. Must feel miserable that a random guy on the internet pwns you, huh? Come up with something strong and original. You are getting boring. Not that I want you to go away.

Boring or scared? I know you wanna go away pretending like you wanna go away. Truth is its getting harder and harder to bear my punches. If you wanna go just beg one time and I ll let you go.
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlumGOD

Boring or scared? I know you wanna go away pretending like you wanna go away. Truth is its getting harder and harder to bear my punches. If you wanna go just beg one time and I ll let you go.

I told you that I don't want you to go away. I am having so much fun getting under your skin and making you cry, that if you go away, I will be sad. Please hang in there sweets. It will get better for you. Maybe.

After a long time I got a nice punching bag.. Pwned. Again.