tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahahahhaha.. seriosuly ???
Biggest joke ..!!!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea well that sucks! nothing more i can say about it. once again, talent loses.  but of course this is my opinion. for some, geet may have the talent, which i clearly cannot see. but this is not very shocking either. geet hasn't been in the bottom for like forever. makes sense that he emerged as the winner.  but that explains only how he emerged as the winner. not why. i wonder why people like him...
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
another shockin news:s wats happinning in dis reality showz?1st frm dance show karan is out now geet is winner:s huff:(
ohhh..s... is it real..Geet won the title..

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

So, in other words, you suck at linguistic skills too. Got it. What a pathetic life you've got. Eating non-human feces in asylum going through high dose of shock therapy... all that coupled with being pregnant by a non-human... Oh well... it is apparent that at least half of your genes are of non-human... Sorry sweets.

lol lol lol...yes I sucks at linguistic skill.. How bout you,, what do you sucks?... Hard banana?😉
living in the mom's basement, collecting foodwaste for survival, cross dressing, you should not talking about what others do. Son you need more preparation...step out of the basement and beg god and request him to end ur misery. All the best son
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlumGOD

lol lol lol...yes I sucks at linguistic skill.. How bout you,, what do you sucks?... Hard banana?😉
living in the mom's basement, collecting foodwaste for survival, cross dressing, you should not talking about what others do. Son you need more preparation...step out of the basement and beg god and request him to end ur misery. All the best son

Flattering to see you copy me consistently. Sad to see you are not getting anywhere.

Hey, try this for a copy... be witty, sharp and exceptionally intelligent. You would not embarass yourself so much.

Oh, and did I tell you that you suck at your linguistic skills too? Sorry sweety, hope it gets better for you. Actually, no, I don't hope.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz geet... Hope seema will get gud chance in future...
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations geet bhai. u rock.

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Flattering to see you copy me consistently. Sad to see you are not getting anywhere.

Hey, try this for a copy... be witty, sharp and exceptionally intelligent. You would not embarass yourself so much.

Oh, and did I tell you that you suck at your linguistic skills too? Sorry sweety, hope it gets better for you. Actually, no, I don't hope.

I hereby appoint mr ultimate  as the grammar and linguistic police (hawaldar) of the india forum. 
the one who is who is having tough time to keep up with my wittiness should not be asking me to be more witty. Son if you wanna learn feel free to pm me. 

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlumGOD

I hereby appoint mr ultimate  as the grammar and linguistic police (hawaldar) of the india forum. 
the one who is who is having tough time to keep up with my wittiness should not be asking me to be more witty. Son if you wanna learn feel free to pm me. 

Oooh looky! I am under someone's skin!
No sweety, I cannot appoint you as anything of anything. You are disqualified because of the pathetic display of your immense stupidity.