Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gudia222

Trust me the ultimate will eat his/her words in next 2 or 3 days.

No sweety, I won't because I am not in denial. You might be right that Geet won. That's the reality of the reality shows. One with most number of votes win. Do I think Seema is the best performer of the lot? You bet. Does that mean that I think the show is rigged? Not at all.

The only part I am skeptical about in your post is that Geet is your cousin.

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Yeah, it matters. Does it matter, sweety?

son ..how come it matter to you...she is straight.
TheUltimate thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlumGOD

son ..how come it matter to you...she is straight.

Awww... Jealous, sweety? Here, a tissue. Ask me if I care.

Awww... Jealous, sweety? Here, a tissue. Ask me if I care.

no son...I m not jealous with someone who can't do anything...you know what I mean
TheUltimate thumbnail

no son...I m not jealous with someone who can't do anything...you know what I mean

No, I can't do anything. Keep believing that. Just mention that to your mom.. she might... well... let's just say disagree with you passionately.😉
mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unbelievable...Geet cannot sing to save his life and gets so breathless...he should have been eliminated long time back...no offense to any cousins but Geet Sagar sucks big time!
TheUltimate thumbnail
😆

I m the who called you son...that mean ummm do I have to tell you were born😉

You are on a roll today sweety! I am not sure what you mean by above sentence since it is a ripped off version of "Hinglish" but as I mentioned before, don't talk to your mom about me. Otherwise, I will be left with either mother or daughter.😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If this news is true then I'm quite disappointed with everyone involved with X factor. I wouldn't be surprised though because reality shows are known to crown the winner with someone who is LEAST deserving. Only Aneek Dhar (SRGMP) & Shakti Mohan (DID) were deserving winners from all the reality shows I've seen. In most other cases the winners are NEVER deserving!

Now I'm not putting Geet off in any way. He's on the show for a reason. He has talent, not denying that. But as far as the better performer I would have to say Seema is far better! Even Sajda sisters are better in terms of singing. Geet was the weakest link. He doesn't deserve the winning title by all means.

If I were Sonu ji or Sanjay ji I would be pissed! Because their talents shone more throughout the entire show than Shreya (no offense).

But it is what is is. Congrats to Geet (if he indeed has won). And more so congrats to his fans!

But my disappointment stays because it's unfair to the better singers!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago

😆

You are on a roll today sweety! I am not sure what you mean by above sentence since it is a ripped off version of "Hinglish" but as I mentioned before, don't talk to your mom about me. Otherwise, I will be left with either mother or daughter.😆

I do believe you understand hinglish. Have seen some basement people who are fine with hinglish too. ðŸ˜‰  that said you still find hard to understand what I was telling. Do one thing... Just print my post and show that to ur mom, she will let you what I meant. Okay son
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mumbai80

Unbelievable...Geet cannot sing to save his life and gets so breathless...he should have been eliminated long time back...no offense to any cousins but Geet Sagar sucks big time!

agree with you he don't deserve it..but then it is all judges mistakes..they eliminate deserved candidates..esp in the mike 'testing' stages, many good singers were eliminated and kept some rubbish.😕